Ken shamrock zijn gevecht tegen james toney is gecanceled. er gaan veel geruchten dat ie bitcherig doet en eigenlijk elke promoter flest en misbruik maakt van zn hall of fame titel

BoxingInsider claims the Toney vs. Shamrock MMA match has “fallen apart over money issues.” Wait a minute, does that mean Chael Sonnen was right the whole time? As he so eloquently put it last month…

“I can guarantee you that as sure as night follows day, that not only is that fight never gonna happen, it never was. Ken Shamrock is going around to all these different promoters doing his typical scumbag move getting money up front saying, ‘You know, I’m a Hall of Famer and I don’t even know if you guys are going to exist, so give me a ten grand signing bonus.’

He takes their money, goes and blades himself in the back, or whatever make believe thing that guy does, won’t show up – guaranteed he won’t show up – keeps their ten grand and goes on to the next unassuming promoter. He’s not gonna fight James Toney anymore than you are. He never was. That fight won’t happen, mark my words.”

In July, Toney was kicked out of his gym, and as you can see in the above video at the 1:29 mark, his current training facility is more of a combination boxing gym/karate dojo. And yet, I’m going to assume that it’s ten times more legitimate than wherever Ken Shamrock is training right now.

bron/
Total Shocker: James Toney vs. Ken Shamrock Superfreak Fight In Peril Over Money Issues | Cagepotato