MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Gina Carano Lands At No.6 On Esquire’s ‘Sexiest Women Alive' list

Female mixed martial arts pin-up Gina Carano might have been out of the media spotlight for much of the last couple of years, but yet she still remains one of the sport’s hottest properties.

That was proven today when it was revealed that Esquire Magazine has Carano at No.6 on their ‘Sexiest Women Alive’ list for 2011.

“For having the guts of a fighter but not the body of one. For drawing the attention of Steven Soderbergh, who cast her in his new movie, Haywire, in which she – an MMA fighter – plays a spy who’s as tough as she is lovely. And for unintentionally making Channing Tatum look like a good actor, at least in comparison,” the magazine writes.

Carano’s star power is only set to rise further when ‘Haywire’ does finally get a cinema release on January 20th, and she is also still rumored to be making her long awaited MMA return on Strikeforce’s December 17th event.

At the same time, with the Strikeforce promotion’s future still hanging in the balance and UFC president Dana White still reluctant to bring the woman’s divisions into the UFC, Carano’s long-term future in the sport continues to remains unclear.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

"When I am fighting I am keeping my mind empty for any expectations. I am waiting for something unique, completely new.” - Rickson Gracie

vCash

Absoluut een lekker ding! onderstaand mijn favo foto!!

http://fiveouncesofpain.com/wp-conte...ina_Carano.jpg
    Train for perfection but aim for more

vCash

volgens mij heb jij echt niks te doen vandaag, of wel ?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Bromios View Post
    volgens mij heb jij echt niks te doen vandaag, of wel ?
    Niet veel... Maar als ik toch aan het lezen ben op het net, dan is het een kleine moeite om te delen..
    Last edited by basblue; 13-10-2011 at 16:09.
    "When I am fighting I am keeping my mind empty for any expectations. I am waiting for something unique, completely new.” - Rickson Gracie

vCash

Chael Sonnen: The only thing bigger than UFC 167 is Wanderlei Silvas forehead

vCash

Gina is echt heerlijk

vCash

Ze is een leukert!
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier