MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default 5 Tips To Buying MMA Shorts

Extreme martials arts levels of competition are a strenuous and hight imapct pursuit . Martial artists need to feel unencumbered and uninhibited during a match up . Apart from a pair of 10 oz fiingerless gloves , fighters wear only a cup, mouthguard, and Mixed martial arts shorts .

Let’s assume that you currently have Mixed martial arts gloves, bag gloves and competition gloves , a mouthguard along with a cup , MMA shorts is going to be the next most crucial purchase. Before buying , you need to know exactly what makes fight shorts different and understand how they’ve evolved with the sport . Make the best decision, and save yourself from picking the wrong mma shorts .
    Here are five key features you will have to consider when buying Mixed martial arts Fight Shorts:

** 1. Material. Most likely just about the most important factors will be the material used, and that’s why we are listing it first . Almost all of the research and development in terms of pushing the envelope has been around creating more lightweight, quicker wicking materials – lighter is much better. Fast Wicking material is the greatest to keep sweat from the skin minimizing chafing. Fast-drying is additionally essential. Some companies even state they use special antimicrobial fabric to cut back mildew and mold and help to keep things a little cleaner . Mma shorts absorb physical punishment, but they also absorb blood, sweat, saliva , as well as other fluids.

** 2. Side Splits. Most martial artists will need shorts with deep side splits , but this function differs a lot from company to company. Choose based on individual preference and what degree of movement you employ during mma and striking.

** 3. Stretch Panels. A newer development in fight shorts is a stretch crotch panel. It enables a great amount of motion and range of flexibility. Some claim that the stretch material also gives a fighter a friction advantage when trying submissions , but you can decide if you believe this really is something that you like.

** 4. Waistband. The drawstring/closure system for Mma fight shorts varies a great deal from company to organization, with some new advancements from standouts like SPRAWL among others. The waistband for Mma fight shorts is fundamentally diverse from surf trunks, and it is specialized for the sport.

** 5. Graphics. In case you are a martial artist , you already know that appearance is extremely important. A person’s fight shorts need to represent your individual style . With the amount of options out there you’ll be able to find graphics and colors to complement your look.

Mma Fight Shorts would be the most important piece of Mixed martial arts equipment you will need , aside from MMA gloves, to become a successful fighter . It’s always good to check out what the pro’s are wearing and research what features you think suit your fighting style .* Some fighters wear a padded undershort during training to avoid extra damage. Shock Doctor Shortsare the preferred choice for many fighters and will assist in preventing injury before competition. Nevertheless, lots of mma fighters prefer not to bring anything into the octagon that wont be there within a real match.
    When buying MMA Fight Shorts you may want to check out SPRAWL Shorts as they are a great quality also Cage Fighter Shorts are a good choice too.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

"When I am fighting I am keeping my mind empty for any expectations. I am waiting for something unique, completely new.” - Rickson Gracie

vCash

Onzin, dit is gewoon reclame.

Quote Originally Posted by Briant View Post

Is toch voor iedereen anders.
    THE CURE IS FREE, YOU'RE PAYING FOR THE DISEASE.

vCash

Het is misschien wat overdreven neergezet, maar onzin is het zeker niet.

Heb je wel eens met een standaard sportbroekje grappling gedaan of staan kickboksen? Een "normaal" sportbroekje irriteert mij en ik heb zelfs het gevoel dat het soms bellemert bij trappen/bewegen. Of maak maar eens een sprawl. Maar goed, het is wel een gevoel, echt hard wetenschappelijk bewijs ontbreekt..

Zoals Cholitzu al posten; het is wel persoonlijk...
    "When I am fighting I am keeping my mind empty for any expectations. I am waiting for something unique, completely new.” - Rickson Gracie

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by basblue View Post
    Het is misschien wat overdreven neergezet, maar onzin is het zeker niet.

Heb je wel eens met een standaard sportbroekje grappling gedaan of staan kickboksen? Een "normaal" sportbroekje irriteert mij en ik heb zelfs het gevoel dat het soms bellemert bij trappen/bewegen. Of maak maar eens een sprawl. Maar goed, het is wel een gevoel, echt hard wetenschappelijk bewijs ontbreekt..

Zoals Cholitzu al posten; het is wel persoonlijk...
    Ik heb een broekje ooit bij de sportschool gekocht voor 20 euro wat ik nog steeds gebruik. Verder train ik vaak in een judo broek of een zwembroek van 15 euro. Werkt perfect, voor zowel kickboxen als bjj als grappling.

De broekjs waar zij het over hebben kosten al gauw 50 euro en zo'n artikel als dit laat mensen alleen maar denken dat ze dat ook nodig hebben. Als je prof MMA bent word je vaak gesponsord en krijg je die broekjes gewoon.

vCash

Ik heb een broekje ooit bij de sportschool gekocht voor 20 euro wat ik nog steeds gebruik. Verder train ik vaak in een judo broek of een zwembroek van 15 euro. Werkt perfect, voor zowel kickboxen als bjj als grappling.

De broekjs waar zij het over hebben kosten al gauw 50 euro en zo'n artikel als dit laat mensen alleen maar denken dat ze dat ook nodig hebben. Als je prof MMA bent word je vaak gesponsord en krijg je die broekjes gewoon.
    Wel handig als je veel zweet zo'n zwembroek maar zonder gekkigheid, ik heb in de vs een paar x getraind met een zwemshort en dat ging prima. Daar heb je gelijk in.

In principe kan alles gebruikt worden, maar moet het wel prettig zitten en de bewegingsruimte niet beperken. En je hebt zeker gelijk als je zegt dat je geen duur broekje nodig hebt voor het trainen. Maar als je het veel gebruikt, ach... ik lig liever pijn te lijden in mijn zondagse pak (lees:broekje) dan in mijn oude speedo

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by basblue View Post
    Wel handig als je veel zweet zo'n zwembroek maar zonder gekkigheid, ik heb in de vs een paar x getraind met een zwemshort en dat ging prima. Daar heb je gelijk in.

In principe kan alles gebruikt worden, maar moet het wel prettig zitten en de bewegingsruimte niet beperken. En je hebt zeker gelijk als je zegt dat je geen duur broekje nodig hebt voor het trainen. Maar als je het veel gebruikt, ach... ik lig liever pijn te lijden in mijn zondagse pak (lees:broekje) dan in mijn oude speedo
    In een speedo heb je wel veel beweegruimte haha.

vCash

Als ik punt 1-4 opsom kan je volgens mij beter vale tudo shorts kopen.

Overigens wel goed om te weten dat ik er goed uit moet zien tijdens de training en dat ik mijn kleuren coördineer skills toch enorm heb verwaarloosd de afgelopen jaren.