MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default M-1 Global Returns to Showtime Friday Night

M-1 Global returns to Showtime Friday night, and once again, the card has received little to no fanfare or press.

The card will feature former TUF finalist Vinny Magalhaes (8-5), perhaps the most well-known fighter on the M-1 Global roster, defending his light heavyweight title against Mikhail Zayats (14-5).

Magalhaes has won four in a row and six of his last seven fights since losing to Eliot Marshall at UFC 97, while Zayats also enters the title fight riding a four-fight winning streak.

M-1 heavyweight champion Guram Gugenishvili (11-0) was scheduled to defend his title against Kenny Garner (7-3) on the card but was forced to pull out of the fight after suffering an elbow injury in training. This marks the second fight in a row that Gugenishvili has withdrawn from, as he missed his July 8 title defense against Pat Bennett due to another injury. Maxim Grishin (11-5) will now face Garner for the promotion's interim heavyweight title in the co-main event.

This marks the promotion's third event on Showtime with one remaining on its current contract with the premium cable network.

M-1 Challenge 27 will air on Showtime Friday night at 11 p.m. ET/PT. Mauro Ranallo and Pat Miletich will call the action from Grand Canyon University Arena in Phoenix, AZ.

Below is a look at the entire card.

Televised card:
    Vinny Magalhaes (c) vs. Mikhail Zayats -- M-1 Global light heavyweight title fight
    Maxim Grishin vs. Kenny Garner -- M-1 Global interim heavyweight title fight
    Eddie Arizmendi vs. Arthur Guseinov
    Tom Gallicchio vs. Daniel Madrid
    Yasubey Enomoto vs. Josh Thorpe

Prelims:
    David Morgan vs Silvester Villereal
    Mike Chavez vs Joe Martinez
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Waarom heeft die Vinny Magalhaes na zijn tuf periode niet meer gevochten in de ufc? Hij was erg goed op de grond. Frank Mir vertelde in de Tuf zelfs dat hijzelf op de grond minder skills had dan Vinny.
    "When I am fighting I am keeping my mind empty for any expectations. I am waiting for something unique, completely new.” - Rickson Gracie