MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default ESPN Anchor Jon Anik Moves to the UFC’s Commentating Team

Concurrentie voor Joe Rogan????

As the UFC gets ready to move over to Fox in 2012, they’ve added a new commentator to the family as Jon Anik has been hired and will start in January for the promotion.

UFC President Dana White announced the move on Thursday.

Jon Anik previously worked at ESPN and was the host of MMA Live, a weekly program dedicated to the coverage of mixed martial arts that aired online and on ESPN2.

“I believe the UFC’s a strong a brand as there is in professional sports, but what really drew me to this organization was the people behind it. I think as strong as this organization is, it’s the people behind it. It’s a well-oiled machine, I just hope I don’t get in the way. I’m very excited to get started,” Anik stated on Thursday.

“It’s a dream come true.”

Anik’s new role with the UFC will start out as the play-by-play commentator for the live fights on Friday nights on FX around the ‘Ultimate Fighter’. White said Anik will also have additional roles within the filming and production around the ‘Ultimate Fighter’, which becomes a live broadcast in 2012 when the move to FX happens.

White stated that Anik will have other jobs within the promotion as far as additional programming once the Fox deal kicks off.

UPDATED: Sources have confirmed that Anik’s deal with the UFC is for three years and he will begin with the UFC immediately and will have a role in the upcoming Nov. 12 UFC on Fox debut show. Anik’s last day at ESPN was on wednesday.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

"When I am fighting I am keeping my mind empty for any expectations. I am waiting for something unique, completely new.” - Rickson Gracie

vCash

Hij komt net als Goldie en Rogan in het broadcast team, daar zullen ze onderling de taken wel verdelen..

UFC Signs 'MMA Live' Host Jon Anik as Newest Member of Broadcasting Team
    Last edited by Kemal; 28-10-2011 at 08:07.
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier