MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Default Jump on the Cro Cop bandwagon for UFC 137

Jump on the Cro Cop bandwagon voor UFC 137 misschien wel voor de laatste keer. Dit zou Cro Cop's laatste gevecht kunnen zijn ongeacht de uitslag.
    WARRRRRRRRRR CRO COP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

''Mixfight is geen site maar een manier van leven!'' - Glen

vCash

Ik hoop ook echt dat ie wint.
    Maar ik geef m weinig kans, die bolle heeft een harde harses en slaat zelf echt ontzettend hard.
    Ik denk dat CC helaas weer KO gaat

vCash

War crocop!

"When I am fighting I am keeping my mind empty for any expectations. I am waiting for something unique, completely new.” - Rickson Gracie

vCash

Warr Nelson!!

vCash

Ik heb mijn vcash ingezet op Nelson, zodat dat de pijn iets verzacht mocht Crocop verliezen! War Crocop!

vCash

vCash

Nelson by KO
    Afbeelding te groot.

vCash

ik hoop zo CC....maar ben bang dat Nelson nu eindelijk een einde maakt aan het cc /UFC drama.....
    Exitus Acta Probat
    don`t cry about shit, take ownership!!!
    hard werken,hard trainen en genieten van het leven!!!

vCash

GO Cro Cop, Kick him k.o en dan inderdaad met pensioen!

vCash

On

CC by DEC. Heb vanmiddag Nelson vs Mir terug gekeken, Nelson was binnen 1 minuut al gassed.

vCash

Ik heb gehoord uit betrouwbare bronnen dat Mirko een grote gat in de dekking van Roy ziet. Verwacht wordt ook dat hij veel gaat trappen.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by The_Rock View Post
    Ik heb gehoord uit betrouwbare bronnen dat Mirko een grote gat in de dekking van Roy ziet. Verwacht wordt ook dat hij veel gaat trappen.
    betrouwbare bronnen?

vCash

Kan misschien laatste gevecht worden voor beide, zie Roy ook niet graag verliezen omdat ie Schaub knockout sloeg en hij ziet er echt grappig uit, toch hoop ik nog op een een left high kick ko :d

vCash

Default IN SEARCH OF THE OLD CROCOP

It was only a few years ago that Mirko ‘Cro cop’ Filipovic was one of the 2 most feared men on the planet. The other was consensus #1 heavyweight at the time, Fedor Emelienenko. During the ‘PRIDE Era’ both were universally regarded as the top rung of talent within the MMA community. Fedor for his superior well-rounded game, and Crocop for bringing truly world-class striking into the realm of Mixed Martial Arts. After a lackluster transition to the UFC, Mirko has accrued a 4-4 record and faces a likely cut from the organization should he not stay in the win column at UFC 137. At age 37, 2 consecutive KO losses threaten to make his upcoming bout against Roy Nelson a last-ditch effort to stay in the sport, a reality that most UFC fighters understand when facing the possibility of a 3rd loss.
    It wasn’t always this way.
    Filipovic made the leap from professional Kickboxing to Mixed Martial Arts in his debut match at PRIDE 17 against Nobuhiko Takada. Due to his relative inexperience with the ground game, the match was fought under a special rules K1/PRIDE bout which ended in a draw. His skills grew quickly and by his 4th match he was already being paired with the likes of Wanderlei Silva. Developing a reputation for being a knockout artist, he went on to put heavy-hitters like Igor Vovchanchyn and Heath Herring out in short order, defeating both inside of the 1st round. Mirko’s career within PRIDE spanned 4 years and 20 wins, capped off by a victory over Josh Barnett at the Openweight Grand Prix. Amongst his PRIDE victories he counts only 4 defeats, a submission loss to former champion Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, decision losses to then champion Emelienenko and K1 prospect Mark Hunt, with a fluke knockout to Kevin Randleman later avenged at PRIDE Shockwave. The Openweight Grand Prix belt was considered by many to be the defacto ‘best on the planet’ title, and although dropping bouts to Emelienenko and Nogueira, most believed it was only a matter of time until Mirko took the reins on the heavyweight division.
    Sporting that kind of resume going into the UFC, PRIDE fans had high hopes for Filipovic.
    On February 3rd, 2007, Crocop made his long awaited UFC debut against journeyman, Eddie Sanchez. Although victorious, the win was extremely underwhelming and most fans came away with a ‘well, that took too long’ take on the bout. Mirko looked uncomfortable within the confines of the Octagon and it showed in his performance against relatively minor opposition. This foreshadowing came to a head at UFC 70 when CroCop was crushed by his own signature head kick against Gabriel Gonzaga. Followup interviews indicated that he was getting acclimated to both the change in rules which included elbows but no kicks to the ground, as well as the differences between the ring and cage. Mixed results defined the years between 2007 and 2009, as CroCop lost to Cheick Kongo in the UFC and briefly delved back into Japan with the PRIDE successor DREAM. Reaching a new deal with the UFC, Mirko defeated Mostapha Al-turk at UFC 99, but by UFC 103 went on to lose by KO to current #1 contender, Junior Dos Santos.
    It’s this mix of success and failure that has defined Crocop’s UFC years. Subsequent victories over Anthony Perosh and Pat Barry at UFC 110 and 115 respectively continued to take fans on the Crollercoaster for most of 2010, but by the end of the year another KO loss was on tap, this one to former champion Frank Mir. Undeterred, Filipovic petitions for a match against up-and-coming young gun Brendan Schaub, which also leads to a 3rd round nap in a fight he was winning handily.
    This where things come full circle.
    3 strikes in the UFC and you are usually over and out. Given Filipovic’s advanced age he may simply retire after a loss, and this is the situation in which he finds himself. Another bad loss the fans will likely cry out for a retirement, and according to Filipovic he will give them one. In a recent interview he was quoted as saying “I want to retire as the old CroCop. I don’t know if I will be able to do it, but I will die trying.”
    As a longtime fan and supporter, I want to see ‘Cop’ get one last big knockout to give new fans a taste of the old PRIDE. Let’s all hope that Saturday marks the return of the Crocop of old rather than simply an old Crocop.
    ‘Right Foot Hospital, Left Foot Cemetery’
    "When I am fighting I am keeping my mind empty for any expectations. I am waiting for something unique, completely new.” - Rickson Gracie

vCash

WAR CRO COP!
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Savate View Post
    Kan misschien laatste gevecht worden voor beide, zie Roy ook niet graag verliezen omdat ie Schaub knockout sloeg en hij ziet er echt grappig uit, toch hoop ik nog op een een left high kick ko :d
    Echt vette sig man! ook net iets te groot, lijkt wel een youtube filmpje..

400x100?

vCash

Oldskool pic van deze legende! War CC!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Silat View Post
    Echt vette sig man! ook net iets te groot, lijkt wel een youtube filmpje..

400x100?
    Weet het man maar vond er geen kleinere van.

vCash

vCash

Altijd fan geweest van CC, maar dit gaat hij gewoon verliezen. Heb tegen hem gewed. Voorheen al vaak verloren op CC. Zou alsnog blij zijn mijn v-cash te verliezen in dit geval.

vCash

Cro Cop 4 ever, of hij nu wint of verliest. Legends are made in the ring.

vCash

Ik hoop en gun het Crocop om deze partij te winnen aangezien het misschien ze laatste partij zal worden
    maar ....
    denk dat die KO gaat tegen die dikzak want hij heeft wel echt een mokerstoot in huis :P

vCash

Ik denk dat Crocop de benen onder Nelson vandaan gaat trappen en wint via UD.

vCash

vind die Nelson wel een held hoor
    beter een gat in een olietanker dan een olietanker in je gat

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by marcelt View Post
    Altijd fan geweest van CC, maar dit gaat hij gewoon verliezen. Heb tegen hem gewed. Voorheen al vaak verloren op CC. Zou alsnog blij zijn mijn v-cash te verliezen in dit geval.
    precies. Ik zit al 5 jaar op die fucking bandwagon van hem maar hij heeft nog geen 1x een goede partij laten zien. Als hij verliest van nelson moet hij het echt voor gezien houden, misschien nog een kickbox wedstrijd tegen bonjasky als afscheidswedstreid in kroatie of nederland maar geen MMA meer.
    Blaas die vuur en doe mij branden , whoop whoop!!