MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    vCash

Top! War Siyar! Iemand meer over zijn tegenstander? Type vechter, sterke, zwakke kanten?
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

"When I am fighting I am keeping my mind empty for any expectations. I am waiting for something unique, completely new.” - Rickson Gracie

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by basblue View Post
    Top! War Siyar! Iemand meer over zijn tegenstander? Type vechter, sterke, zwakke kanten?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erick_Silva
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Thanx, hij heeft behoorlijk wat subs op zijn naam staan. Opletten geblazen dus.....
    "When I am fighting I am keeping my mind empty for any expectations. I am waiting for something unique, completely new.” - Rickson Gracie

vCash

Heel vet dit, wordt loodzwaar...een braziliaan in eigen land bevechten...en toch gaat Siyar em slopen !!

vCash

Erick Silva is een van de grootste talenten uit brazilië. Was ook zwaar onder de indruk van zijn debuutpartij in de UFC. Wordt erg moeilijk voor Siyar.

vCash

Hoop zo dat Siyar een glansrijke carriere toegemoet gaat in de UFC.
    Gun het die jongen echt.

vCash

Geweldig nieuws. Hoop op een mooie start voor hem!

Quote Originally Posted by justsomeone View Post
    Hoop zo dat Siyar een glansrijke carriere toegemoet gaat in de UFC.
    Gun het die jongen echt.

THE CURE IS FREE, YOU'RE PAYING FOR THE DISEASE.

vCash

Is een hele aanwinst voor de UFC. Zowel als vechter als alles eromheen (zijn afkomst en achtergrond).

vCash

Wordt idd erg moeilijk voor Sitar. Erick Silva is geen grap.
    Ik hoop dat we een leuke partij zien en may the best man win
    ''Mixfight is geen site maar een manier van leven!'' - Glen

THE CURE IS FREE, YOU'RE PAYING FOR THE DISEASE.

vCash

Die Silva lijkt me inderdaad een lastige tegenstander, razendsnel en scherp.

http://fightnext.com/video/HN5BB24Y4...Ramos--UFC-134

vCash

nice! gaat denk ik vuurwerk worden! als siyar deze wint staat ie er wel meteen goed op in de UFC! no doubt!
    toen pissen plassen werd is het gezeik begonnen!

vCash

Erick Silva is geen pannenkoek goede vechter iig toch succes gewenst
    beter een gat in een olietanker dan een olietanker in je gat

vCash

Succes inderdaad. Dit gaat geen makkelijke worden. Silva heeft zowel een ko in de vuisten als zuiver grond werk. Wint hij deze dan geeft hij wel gelijk z'n visite kaartje af.
    "If the ref hadn’t stopped him, Fedor was going to take that head home to his spaceship and polish it."

Fedor Emelianenko - "I don't talk about my weaknesses. I work on them."

vCash

Rousimar Palhares vs. Mike Massenzio Added to UFC 142

Brazilian middleweight powerhouse Rousimar Palhares is the latest native fighter to agree to compete in the UFC's return to his home country. The enigmatic athlete will take his two-fight win streak into a UFC 142 matchup with American Mike Massenzio.

The UFC confirmed the fight's booking late on Tuesday night.

Palhares is coming off one of the stranger wins of the year in MMA in a decision over Dan Miller. In the first round of the bout, Palhares battered Miller on the ground to the point he believed the fight was over, then rose off the canvas and jumped on the cage to celebrate even though the fight was still ongoing. Referee Herb Dean had to talk him off the cage and back into the fight, and Palhares went on to win by decision.

That wasn't the only lapse in concentration he's shown in the cage. Back in a September 2010 loss to Nate Marquardt, he turned to the referee to complain about Marquardt's slippery legs even as Marquardt went for and earned a TKO finish. Overall though, Palhares (13-3) has won five of his last six fights.

Massenzio (13-5) has won two of his last three, most recently defeating Steve Cantwell in a unanimous decision at UFC 136.

UFC 142 will take place in Brazil though the UFC has yet to make a host city and venue official, but it is expected to return to Rio, the site of UFC 134 in August.

vCash

Announced bouts

The following fights have been confirmed by UFC.com, but not yet added to the Official Fight Card.
    • Featherweight Championship bout: Jose Aldo (c) vs. Chad Mendes
    • Middleweight bout: Vitor Belfort vs. Anthony Johnson
    • Lightweight bout: Thiago Tavares vs. Sam Stout
    • Lightweight bout: Edson Barboza vs. Terry Etim
    • Light Heavyweight bout: Fabio Maldonado vs. Stanislav Nedkov
    • Welterweight bout: Erick Silva vs. Siyar Bahadurzada
    • Middleweight bout: Rousimar Palhares vs. Mike Massenzio

vCash

Omigawa vs. Alcantara, Arantes vs. Carvalho Added to UFC 142

The UFC has added a pair of intriguing featherweight fights to its return to Brazil.

Michihiro Omigawa vs. Yuri Alcantara and Felipe Arantes vs. Antonio Carvalho have been added to UFC 142, which is scheduled to take place Jan. 14 in Brazil. An exact city and venue has yet to be announced.

Most considered Japan's Omigawa (13-10-1) a lock for the UFC's return to Japan in February, but after picking up his first UFC win earlier this month against Jason Young at UFC 138, the organization decided to book him against the 26-3 Alcantara, who defeated Felipe Arantes at UFC 134 in Rio de Janeiro.

Speaking of Arantes (13-4), he will look to rebound against the debuting Carvalho, who was supposed to fight Alcantara at UFC 134 before an injury forced him to pull out of the bout. Carvalho will enter the Octagon for the first time with an identical 13-4 record and has defeated the likes of Takeshi Inoue, Hatsu Hioki and Doug Evans en route to the UFC.

UFC 142 will be headlined by another pair of featherweights -- featherweight champion Jose Aldo vs. Chad Mendes -- as well as Vitor Belfort vs. Anthony Johnson.

vCash

Heel erg vet!!

vCash

Fabricio Werdum eyes return to UFC, welcomes fight with Brendan Schaub

Fabricio Werdum (14-5-1 MMA, 3-1 SF) is, as musician Jack Johnson once said, "Sitting, waiting, wishing."

The 34-year-old heavyweight is currently stuck in limbo as UFC parent company Zuffa, LLC and Showtime are behind closed doors deciding what may or may not become of the (still fairly recently purchased) Strikeforce promotion.

Werdum would like nothing more than the ability to transition over to the UFC like former colleagues Dan Henderson, Alistair Overeem, Nick Diaz, Jason "Mayhem" Miller and Cung Le have done in recent months.

"My motivation now is to fight the best guys in the world in the UFC," Werdum told MMAjunkie.com.

"Yeah, I have a (Strikeforce) contract, but it's the same organization now. Everything is the same."

It wasn't that long ago when Werdum was marching towards a title shot in his first go around with the UFC following back-to-back TKO wins over Gabriel Gonzaga and Brandon Vera at UFC 80 and 85, respectively.

But after entering UFC 90 in October 2008 with a noticeable weight gain, he was swiftly dispatched by UFC newcomer (and now current UFC champion) Junior Dos Santos, and promptly cut.

Strikeforce swooped in and gave him the platform to resurrect his career.

"Vai Cavalo" took full advantage.

Consecutive wins over Mike Kyle and Antonio Silva, followed by his authoring of one of the biggest upsets in MMA history in defeating Fedor Emelianenko by first round triangle-armbar, and he was once again ascending up the heavyweight ranks.

After a year layoff he fought Alistair Overeem in the quarterfinals of the Strikeforce heavyweight tournament.

Despite more than holding his own in what was predominantly a kickboxing match against the 2010 K-1 world grand prix champion, the judges gave the nod to Overeem in the end.

Now he's patiently waiting for a phone call from the UFC.

"I'm waiting for the opportunity, maybe," Werdum said. "But, I don't know. My next goal is just to come back to the UFC. I don't know who I want to fight, but my next goal is just to come back to the UFC."

Brendan Schaub has been rumored in recent weeks as a potential opponent, and its one Werdum is more than willing to sign up for.

And if it could take place at UFC 142 on January 14, 2012 at the HSBC Arena in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, even better.

Werdum, a Porto Alegre native, is 2-0 with two knockouts in his career fighting in Brazil with his last win coming in May 2004 when he was a still green to the sport fighting for Jungle Fight.

"I like the fans in Brazil because I watched the last fight in Brazil (UFC 134), the last UFC," Werdum said. "I liked the motivation the guys there had in my city, my country. It would be good to fight there. It would be fun."

Brazil would simply be icing on the cake. Whatever it takes for him to swap the hexagon for the octagon, he's willing to do.

"My next goal is to come back to the UFC anywhere," Werdum said. "No problem. In Brazil. In Vegas. In Japan. Maybe if they have UFC on the moon, I'd go too.

"My life is fighting. I love to fight. I am hungry for fights."

vCash

dat wordt echt een vette avond....ik heb heel veel zin om mee te gaan

vCash

Default UFC Brazil 142: Siyar The Killer "I Don't Take Prisoners"

vCash

Dat vind ik nou echt een leuke opmerking i don't take prisoners, i'm only going for the kill.

vCash

Official fight card
    Main card

• Featherweight Championship bout: José Aldo (c) vs. Chad Mendes
    • Middleweight bout: Vitor Belfort vs. Anthony Johnson
    • Lightweight bout: Edson Barboza vs. Terry Etim
    • Welterweight bout: Erick Silva vs. Siyar Bahadurzada
    • Middleweight bout: Rousimar Palhares vs. Mike Massenzio
    Preliminary card

• Lightweight bout: Thiago Tavares vs. Sam Stout
    • Welterweight bout: Paulo Thiago vs. Mike Pyle
    • Light Heavyweight bout: Fabio Maldonado vs. Stanislav Nedkov
    • Heavyweight bout: Rob Broughton vs. Edinaldo Oliveira
    • Featherweight bout: Felipe Arantes vs. Antonio Carvalho
    Announced bouts

The following fights have been confirmed by UFC.com, but not yet added to the Official Fight Card.
    • Featherweight bout: Michihiro Omigawa vs. Yuri Alcantara

vCash

Jose Aldo Hopes to Sell Out a Soccer Stadium and Other UFC 142 Notes

UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo appeared in Rio de Janeiro on Tuesday, where he'll defend his title against Chad Mendes at UFC 142 next month. That fight will take place at the HSBC Arena, where the UFC played before a capacity crowd in August. But Aldo is hoping to fight in a much bigger Brazilian venue in the future.

"I hope one day to be able to fight in a football stadium," Aldo said.

That opportunity may come soon: UFC President Dana White said that while he's in Brazil this week he'll be looking at stadiums, and there are indications that ticket demand remains very strong in Brazil. One Brazilian reporter pressed White on Tuesday about why so many fans were left disappointed in August when they couldn't get tickets. (White's advice: Get online immediately tickets go on sale Wednesday.)

Aldo, who will be fighting back home in Brazil for the first time since he signed with Zuffa in 2008, said there will be some distractions associated with having family and friends around, but he said that won't make a difference come fight time.

"I have to put all that out of my mind," Aldo said.

Some other notes on the UFC 142 press conference.

Mendes thinks he has one key advantage in preparing for Aldo: He trains every day with Urijah Faber, who has faced Aldo before. "Having a teammate in Urijah Faber who's already fought Jose is an advantage for me," Mendes said. "We were able to sit down and put together a great game plan for this camp based on that. Urijah trains with me every day."

Don't get your hopes up for Anderson Silva vs. Jon Jones: White has said he views Silva and Jones as the two best pound-for-pound fighters in the world, but when a Brazilian reporter asked if that meant the two of them would fight each other, White said he doesn't see either man taking on an opponent outside his own weight class any time soon. "Jon Jones has a couple of obligations. He has to fight the winner of Rashad Evans and Phil Davis," White said. "Anderson Silva has been very reluctant to move up to 205 pounds. We'll see. We always try to make the fights that people want to see. If people want it, we'll try to make it."

Anthony Johnson isn't expecting to go back down to welterweight: Johnson, who is moving up to middleweight to face Vitor Belfort in the co-main event at UFC 142, said he's putting all his focus on his new weight class. "Right now 170 isn't in my mind at all," Johnson said. "My mission is to conquer 185."

Belfort thinks MMA can be bigger than soccer: "I remember when Dana White said UFC was going to become the No. 1 sport in the world," Belfort said. "He wasn't crazy when he said that."

Brazilian fans want to see some non-Brazilian stars: Multiple members of the Brazilian media questioned White about why none of the promotion's top North American stars are on this card. White said he has a lot of Brazilian fighters on the UFC roster who requested to fight in Brazil, and that didn't leave much room for non-Brazilian fighters. "This is our second fight here and you have people who it's always been their dream to fight here," White said. "But yes, we will bring in talent from around the world. Georgest St. Pierre or whoever else it might be. We do realize people here want to see them too."