By Chris Howie
MMANEWS.COM Staff Writer

After recent comments in the media by his manager Ed Soares regarding a potential bout with Chael Sonnen, Anderson Silva is not too happy about the way he is being represented in the USA.

Silva was a guest on a Brazilian TV show Tela Nitida and voiced his displeasure with his long time mouth piece:

“Unfortunately my manager is American, he speaks Portuguese but he is American. But I'm putting myself as a Brazilian... Whether you are in the UFC or not, when I’m outside my country i'm going to represent my country well and I think everyone has to position himself in the right way,” he said on Tela Nitida.

“His position was not good, was not cool, as a manager he needed to have a more professional attitude. He was not professional and I don't know why… I think it was not cool. But everyone knows what's best, he is a grown man and he is going to deal with the backlash of what he did.”

“First thing is that nobody can talk for me except myself. Second is that I don't have a contract with anybody, except with Nine9 and my sponsors, so anything can happen,” he said.