MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Anderson Silva Not Happy With Ed Soares

By Chris Howie
    MMANEWS.COM Staff Writer

After recent comments in the media by his manager Ed Soares regarding a potential bout with Chael Sonnen, Anderson Silva is not too happy about the way he is being represented in the USA.

Silva was a guest on a Brazilian TV show Tela Nitida and voiced his displeasure with his long time mouth piece:

“Unfortunately my manager is American, he speaks Portuguese but he is American. But I'm putting myself as a Brazilian... Whether you are in the UFC or not, when I’m outside my country i'm going to represent my country well and I think everyone has to position himself in the right way,” he said on Tela Nitida.

“His position was not good, was not cool, as a manager he needed to have a more professional attitude. He was not professional and I don't know why… I think it was not cool. But everyone knows what's best, he is a grown man and he is going to deal with the backlash of what he did.”

“First thing is that nobody can talk for me except myself. Second is that I don't have a contract with anybody, except with Nine9 and my sponsors, so anything can happen,” he said.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

"When I am fighting I am keeping my mind empty for any expectations. I am waiting for something unique, completely new.” - Rickson Gracie

vCash

Not happy is nog voorzichtig uitgedrukt als ik zo de tekst is lees..
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Kemal View Post
    x2 zeker !!!!!!

THE CURE IS FREE, YOU'RE PAYING FOR THE DISEASE.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Kemal View Post
    Is die Ed Soares een belangrijk figuur? Anders moet Silva gewoon switchen. Of gooit hij dan zijn eigen ruiten in bij de ufc?
    Ik heb geen idee hoeveel macht die managers hebben over vechters. Iemand?
    "When I am fighting I am keeping my mind empty for any expectations. I am waiting for something unique, completely new.” - Rickson Gracie

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by basblue View Post
    Is die Ed Soares een belangrijk figuur? Anders moet Silva gewoon switchen. Of gooit hij dan zijn eigen ruiten in bij de ufc?
    Gewoon naar Golden Glory gaan!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by basblue View Post
    Dana en Souarez liggen elkaar niet zo god, dus de UFC zou bier geen problemen me moeten hebben..... Hoe minder managers hoe beter........