MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    vCash

Vecht Kuipers op zijn natuurlijke gewicht? aangezien hij makkelijk onder de limiet zit
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

kan niet wachten tot vanacht dias vs condit word echt oorlog

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by mboelly View Post
    kan niet wachten tot vanacht dias vs condit word echt oorlog
    x2, misschien gevecht van het jaar

vCash

Hoe laat begint het gevecht van Kuiper?

vCash

klote dat t 0100 start. 0:00 was perfect

vCash

Balen idd, weet niet zeker of ik dit gevecht nu nog wel in de prelims download ga vinden

vCash

Begint de main card nu weer om 4:00 uur (zoals met het vorige event), of zijn ze weer terug naar 3:00 uur?

vCash

Als ik het goed begrijp begint het om 01:00 en is het live te zien op Facebook?? (kuiper)

Iemand een linkie?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Hendy View Post
    Als ik het goed begrijp begint het om 01:00 en is het live te zien op Facebook?? (kuiper)

Iemand een linkie?
    Voor zover ik weet zijn de Facebook gevechten ook altijd gewoon op ufc.tv te zien voor niks.

vCash

Cool!

vCash

Ik zie jullie dan wel rond 01:00 in de mixfight lounge

vCash

ja mfl + ufc.tv + sportsbun + drank = avg zaterdagavond

vCash

Under UFC 143 Radar, Renan Barao Can Become Bantamweight Contender With Win

It was just three months ago when Renan Barao smashed Brad Pickett, finishing the Brit with a first-round submission. The win was complete in its dominance. Barao out-struck Pickett in the sandup, then overwhelmed him on the ground.

That victory pushed Barao's unbeaten stretch to 28 straight fights, and made him a combined 4-0 while fighting in the UFC and WEC. It also solidified his status as a bantamweight title contender, an important development in a division that is currently recycling Urijah Faber for another title shot less than a year after losing to current champ Dominick Cruz.

Yet it may come as a surprise to many that Barao is fighting on Saturday, and that he has a legitimate chance to become the next bantamweight contender with a win over Scott Jorgensen. Maybe it's the cult of Nick Diaz, or the specter of Georges St-Pierre looming over UFC 143, but not much else has gotten much traction during event week. If one fighter aside from Diaz and Carlos Condit deserve it, it's Barao.

He has exhibited a mature overall fight IQ, with tight yet sometimes unpredictable striking, strong wrestling and an aggressive ground game. Most noticeable of all, Barao has the killer instinct.

Not only has he shown power for a bantamweight, but he hunts for the finish when he senses his opponent is in trouble. Against Pickett, he hurt him with strikes, and then expertly took his back when Pickett was trying to return to his feet. It was a very decisive, telling moment. Many fighters would have chosen to keep position there and dragged their opponent back to the ground, as a misstep while trying to jump to your opponent's back is likely to end with you on the bottom. But Barao chose to be offensive and was rewarded for his risk, soon closing the fight with a rear naked choke.

The win was Barao's first against a top 10 opponent, and it moved him up to No. 7 in the USA Today/MMA Nation rankings. All of the fighters above him have already had their cracks at Cruz.

Even his opponent, Jorgensen, who is ranked No. 5, has had his moment, losing by decision to Cruz in December 2010.

The bantamweights are fairly new on the UFC scene, so observers can be excused for their unfamiliarity with the division's best fighters, let alone others making their way towards the top. But the UFC hasn't done much to put Barao or Jorgensen in the spotlight, either, even when the division is desperate for breakthrough talent. Neither fighter was invited to the open workout, or to the press conference.

Until they do, Barao will have to gain attention the old-fashioned way in this sport: with his performance. He hasn't lost in his last 28 pro fights, so I think we're past the point of wondering whether he's a legitimate top-level fighter. But a win over Jorgensen would make for his second straight against a name opponent. Sometimes you're given the spotlight, sometimes you take it. For Barao, it will likely be the latter.

If his performance against Pickett wasn't loud enough for you, maybe he'll speak a little bout louder against Jorgensen. The Diaz-St-Pierre-Condit circus is certainly worthy of plenty of headlines, but let's face it, regardless of what happens on Saturday, the welterweight division is a fun but jumbled mess. We'll have a champion, an interim champion, and many laying claim to No. 1 contender status. Meanwhile, the bantamweight division is awaiting its next star, and it would be a shame if he arrives while no one is paying attention.
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Georges St. Pierre Relishes Potential Underdog Status In Nick Diaz Bout

UFC welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre argues if he eventually faces Nick Diaz later this year, it won't be the interim welterweight champion who is the underdog. And that's just fine by him.

The underdog status is an unfamiliar place for UFC welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre, but he doesn't appear to be objecting to it. GSP recently told CSN Washington he believes if Diaz defeats Carlos Condit tonight at UFC 143 and he and the Stockton-native square off, the interim champion will be the favorite.

"Absolutely, I will be the underdog," said St. Pierre on The Fight Fix. "Everybody will be thinking I'm going to lose this fight. That's perfect. That's what I want. It's perfect motivation for me."

St. Pierre has been relegated in recent fights to telling audiences each new opponent he faces is miraculously the most dangerous test of his career. That's typically fight promotion speak. But facing a ready Nick Diaz after an extended layoff from ACL surgery in the prime of his career, St. Pierre may well be right that Diaz will be regarded as the one to beat by oddsmakers as much as fans.

As for the ammunition Diaz's less than glowing words about St. Pierre provide, the champion didn't suggest he was taking them too much to heart. "I don't think Diaz is a bad human being," St. Pierre noted. "I just believe maybe he has problems with social skills. It's not personal. He did say personal bad stuff about me, but I just hope we're going to be able to fight each other. It's gonna be good."

The welterweight champion also responded to UFC welterweight contender Josh Koscheck's hope that GSP never returns to MMA. "It doesn't go well for Koscheck because my knee is doing better every week," responded St. Pierre with a smile. "I will come back soon."

The champion believes he could be back in the Octagon on an accelerated timeline. He's rehabilitating his damaged knee aggressively and without much distraction. So little distraction, in fact, he is completely unaware of tomorrow's Super Bowl, who is playing and what the hoopla is all about.

"I don't know anything about football. I don't even know who is in the final," St. Pierre noted. "I hear so much about football and I've been rehabbing with a lot of football players and football fans. So, I'll make sure the Super Bowl is on - because I'm in Vegas and I have to drive back to Los Angeles to continue my rehab - I'll make sure I be on the road listening to some beautiful music while the game is on so I cannot hear about it."

Despite being a professional athlete, St. Pierre confesses he's "not a sports fan at all, either hockey or whatever. I don't watch sports too much."

"I'm more a nerd."

http://www.csnwashington.com/pages/v...ixT1UWnj49SaTM
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

heb m weer eens aangeschaft hoor. 5.5 euriesss.
    =

vCash

hmm heb moneybookers, ideal en neteller.........

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by redjuh View Post
    ja mfl + ufc.tv + sportsbun + drank = avg zaterdagavond
    train by day, ml by night, all day

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by thefxr View Post
    das geen geld
    En daar krijg ik HD beeld voor (en ECHT hd, zelfs beter dan wat je download 1 dag later), soepele frames per seconde, meerdere camera's die ik kan besturen, en kan alles op mijn dooie gemak terugkijken 24 uur na het gevecht. Can't wait!
    =

vCash

el Bastardo bestormt nu ook de UFC! Tnx Marco (rechts)

100% BAD ASS #elBastardoStyle

vCash

Waar haal je dat voor 5,5 e?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sjakiezwart View Post
    Waar haal je dat voor 5,5 e?
    http://www.ufc.tv/ufc/event/diaz-vs-...083?order=true

vCash

Boem. Gekocht. Ik wil ook best iets bijdragen aan de UFC, maar 60 e voor een PPV elk weekeind gaat me wat te ver. Dit is alleen wel het main event. Ik kan Kuiper op Facebook zien en waar de rest van de undercard? Moet vannacht werken als nachtwaker dus ik ga alles zien.

vCash

vCash

maarre pas om 02:00 start???

vCash

Volgens mij wel, want de main event start ook pas over 5 uur.