MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Frank Trigg Launches Dating and Relationship Blog for Women

Frank Trigg Launches Dating and Relationship Blog for Women

Hello, ladies.

If you're a female fan of mixed martial arts (MMA), a sport that boasts one of the largest male 18-34 demographics in any medium, you're likely to have your pick of the litter when it comes to finding a man.
    If not, don't fret.

You no longer have to save up for that expensive rhinoplasty or $600 salon makeover. And cancel that subscription to Cosmopolitan as well.

After all, there's no need for such trite solutions when all you have to do is talk to former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) welterweight contender Frank Trigg, a man who "has dated over 300 women and was married twice before finding "The One."

Now he's using that street cred as a springboard for his new "Ask Trigg" blog, where he "dishes on love and the male psyche, while guiding readers through the complex world of dating and relationships."

"Twinkle Toes" explains:

"I’m extremely happy that my blog has been so well received. Let’s face it, what men say and how women interpret it is usually totally different. Through 'Ask Trigg,' I can help the ladies better understand what the men in their lives are trying to say. I can also help them look at certain dating and relationship issues from a man’s perspective. When it comes to the dynamics of dating and relationships sometimes it seems more complicated than it really is. It all comes down to communication. "
    Here's some friendly advice for all the Maniacs who keep striking out at the bar scene and in the clubs. It's time to get real. Man-up, leave your egos at the door and "Ask Trigg" for help. After all, he's already on his third marriage, he's got to know something, even if it's what NOT to do.
    And ladies, Frank is ready to be frank, and tell you what's up with all those confusing signals men are sending you.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

"Some people have so much respect for their superiors
    they have none left for themselves."

vCash

Wilde hem bijna wegklikken als spam
    ---
    Zou hij hier nu goed mee verdienen..?
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier