MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default UFC Veteran Maiquel Falcao Recovering From Heart Attack

UFC 123 competitor Maiquel Falcao remains in intensive care at the Santa Casa de Pelotas hospital in Brazil after suffering a heart attack over the weekend, reports Tatame.

"Maiquel is still on the Intensive Care Unit and might stay there for few more days, when he'll go through a catheterization," Falcao's manager Marcelo Brigadeiro told TATAME on Wednesday. "He's lucid and improving fast."

The 30-year-old middleweight competed last month on a local card in Brazil, earning a TKO win in 75 seconds. A week later, Falcao officially joined the Bellator roster.

"Our sole focus and concern right now is for Maiquel and his family," Bellator CEO Bjorn Rebney stated on Wednesday to MMAFighting.com. "Our thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family as they go through this ordeal."

Fighting out of Chute Boxe, Falcao holds an overall MMA record of 28-4, 23 wins by way of (T)KO. Falcao was a victor in his one fight with the UFC, but was released six months later due to legal problems brought on from a 2002 assault charge in Brazil.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Ik las het net ook
    Zo jong en een hartaanval
    Ali: I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark

vCash

damn...
    ''Mixfight is geen site maar een manier van leven!'' - Glen

vCash

Shit,

Naar zeg! Hoop dat hij er snel weer bovenop komt!
    Ben Henderson/Donald Cerrone/Luke Rockhold/Jon Jones