MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash

Ik dacht dat diego dit ook vet zou domineren maar dat bleek niet het geval. Dus kwam hij gewoon goed weg.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

TUF 14 Finale Fighter Salaries: Michael Bisping Banks $425,000

Michael Bisping was by far the highest earner at The Ultimate Fighter 14 Finale, earning a $425,000 purse in his win over Jason "Mayhem" Miller on Saturday in Las Vegas.

According to the salaries the UFC reported to the Nevada athletic commission, Bisping made $275,000 to show and another $150,000 as a win bonus. In Miller's return to the UFC, he made $45,000 and would have made another $45,000 had he secured his first Octagon win.

Check out the rest of the salaries below.

Spike TV Bouts
    Michael Bisping: $275,000 + $150,000 bonus = $425,000 def. Jason "Mayhem" Miller: $45,000
    Diego Brandao: $8,000 + $8,000 bonus = $16,000 def. Dennis Bermudez: $8,000
    John Dodson $8,000 + $8,000 bonus = $16,000 def. T.J. Dillashaw : $8,000
    Tony Ferguson: $15,000 + $15,000 bonus = $30,000 def. Yves Edwards: $16,000
    Johnny Bedford $8,000 + $8,000 bonus = $16,000 def. Louis Gaudinot : $8,000

Preliminary Bouts
    Marcus Brimage: $8,000 + $8,000 bonus = $16,000 def. Stephen Bass : $8,000
    John Albert: $8,000 + $8,000 bonus = $16,000 def. Dustin Pague: $8,000
    Roland Delorme: $8,000 + $8,000 bonus = $16,000 def. Josh Ferguson: $8,000
    Steven Siler: $8,000 + $8,000 bonus = $16,000 def. Josh Clopton: $6,000
    Bryan Caraway: $8,000 + $8,000 bonus = $16,000 def. Dustin Neace: $8,000

Post-Fight Bonuses ($40,000 each)
    KO of the Night: John Dodson
    Submission of the Night: Diego Brandao
    Fight of the Night: Diego Brandao vs. Dennis Bermudez
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Wat een smak geld heeft die bisping verdient. Wel verdiend als je ziet wat voor een stront die gozer over zich heen krijgt van die Amerikanen en dan toch zo gefocused vechten.

vCash

bij de eerste zin van bisping in ze post fight intervieuw walgte ik al weer bij de eerste zin
    well i suppose i do
    bah wat is bisping toch een kwal
    wat vind ik het jammer dat de party niet andersom was ik hoopte dat miller hem de pakkie gaf die die gekregen had

vCash

hij krijgt veel stront over hem heen maar meneer tuf 3 winner verkoopt wel ze ppv
    slechte media aandacht is ook media aandacht mensen willen hem padjes zien krijgen
    maar ik ben ook een hater van bisping ik walg van hem

vCash

ik vind Bisping wel strak eigenlijk. Geen Poes Pas gewoon recht voor zn raap.
    Home mtk-gym.nl

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sadix View Post
    ik vind Bisping wel strak eigenlijk. Geen Poes Pas gewoon recht voor zn raap.
    Dat vind ik ook. Eikel van een vent maar wel een goede vechter. Net als Sonnen eigenlijk.
    Zal wel nodig zijn of zo.

vCash

Dana White: Mayhem Miller Has 'The Worst Standup I've Ever Seen'

CHICAGO -- With a few days to reflect on it, UFC President Dana White remains baffled by how easily Michael Bisping beat Jason "Mayhem" Miller at Saturday night's Ultimate Fighter Finale.

"I still don't know," White said of Miller's performance. "It was bad. To be honest, believe me, my Twitter has been blowing up with all the Mayhem fans blasting me, but facts are facts. It was the worst standup I've ever seen in my life. I don't know if I've ever seen worse standup. The guy's been in the business for over 10 years. It looked like it was his first fight ever. It was the weirdest thing I've ever seen."

White said Miller's issues in his third-round technical knockout loss go beyond ring rust or nerves and seem much more fundamental.

"Some of the punches that were thrown by Mayhem Miller in this fight, you could go to a girls' Tae Bo class and see better form, better stand-up. It was embarrassing," White said.

Miller was the fan favorite against Bisping, who has long been promoted by the UFC as a valuable fighter for the U.K. market but hasn't caught on with American fans. White said he's become accustomed to fans booing Bisping, but he maintains that Bisping has proven himself as an elite middleweight and a legitimate future title contender.

"Michael Bisping is easy to hate so people want to discredit him because they don't like him, but Bisping is the real deal. He's a tough guy," White said.

White has resigned himself, however, to the fact that Bisping will never be as popular in the United States as he is in England. And he says he's not bothered by the fact that Bisping got confrontational with the fans who booed him at the Ultimate Fighter Finale weigh-ins.

"Bisping is who he is," White said. "There are certain people, there's something about them that you're not going to like. Michael Bisping is one of them and so is Josh Koscheck. These guys could try to go out there, make everything better, say nice things, and you're still not going to like them."

As for the weigh-in incident, White said fans have to expect fighters to react that way when they're taunted the day before the fight.

"The day of the weigh-ins, these guys have been away from their families for eight weeks, they're cutting weight for the last two days, they're miserable and nasty, and if you say something to him, he's a fighter, what do you think he's going to say?" White said. "This isn't the NFL, this isn't the NBA, this is the fight business."

vCash

Vind Bisping een eikel maar hij was wel een goede winnaar. Zei niks slechts over Miller en toen hij gevraagd werd over zijn volgende matches zei hij tenminste dat hij nog veel werk nodig had moest hij ze aan kunnen. Had verwacht dat hij zich onsportief gedroeg en weer zo arrogant zou doen over zijn volgende matches.

vCash

'Mayhem' Miller on Performance Against Michael Bisping: 'Dana White Was Right'

Jason "Mayhem" Miller has opened up for the first time since his loss to Michael Bisping at the The Ultimate Fighter 14 Finale.

In a blog post on his Web site entitled "Push Positive," Miller agreed with UFC president Dana White's critical assessment of his performance against Bisping and vowed to focus on the positives that came out of the loss.

"Dana White was right," Miller wrote. "He made some disparaging comments about my performance, and I agree with him. I displayed the worst of everything that night in the octagon. I was tense in round one and I locked up after that. I didn't perform to my potential, and I take full responsibility for it. That wasn't a UFC caliber performance, and I'm not happy about it- I won't, however, write a worthless diatribe on myself, because that is not constructive. I elect instead to take this misstep and make something positive out of it."

Miller's blog post is an honest and refreshing read. I suggest taking some time out to read it.

The UFC has yet to announce when the 30-year-old Miller, who's currently in Holland training with Team Golden Glory, will fight again.