MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Koike88 View Post
    Weet niet op welk gewicht dit gevecht plaats zal vinden, maar Enfusion was op 72,5. Ver onder Cyrus' gewicht die op 80kg of 77 vecht.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPmuj...layer_embedded
    Ik weet niet wat Holzkens normale gewicht is. Maar vast geen 80. Zal wel 72.5 of zoiets worden.
    Last edited by blackadder; 19-12-2011 at 00:59.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

partij is geloof ik op 76 afgesloten.

vCash

Zo Onne zit jij er ook weer bij jongen. Doe je goed!

vCash

Cyrus vecht een stuk hoger dan 72.5 normaal volgens mij. Hier de partij in Bangkok van de Thailand vs Challenger openingsshow tegen kaoklai wat ook wel tegen de 80 kg zal zijn geweest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt0J-oCKRMA
    Enjoy yourself it's later than you think
    Enjoy yourself while you're still in the pink
    The years go by as quickly as you wink
    Enjoy yourself enjoy yourself It's later than you think

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by marcelt View Post
    Zo Onne zit jij er ook weer bij jongen. Doe je goed!
    Marcel, mijn leven is zo zwaar!!!

vCash

Hier enkele foto's, met dank aan Mixfight.nl lid Onne1983, van de groep in Suriname die het buitebgewoon naar hun zin heeft. Er wordt verbleven in een van de top hotels van Suriname, het splinternieuwe Marriot Hotel. Ook de trip in de jungle was gisteren een heerlijk uitstapje waar van de mooie Surinaamse natuur genoten kon worden.

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash

Al sinds ons eerste gala 'The Return of the King' in de zomer van 2007 worden de persconferentie's van onze gala's live uitgezonden op televisie. Ook deze keer weer.

Vanavond om half 12 Nederlandse tijd zal buiten televisie de personferentie ook live op internet te volgen zijn op:

Welkom bij SCCN Radio Tv

En deze persconferentie's zijn altijd een belevenis op zich zelf en niet te vergelijken met die in Nederland qua beleving.

Perconferentie van The return of the King augustus 2007 met net als vanavond ook Marco Pique en Rodney Glunder

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash

die stream faalde hard bij mij vannacht, heb niks kunnen zien van die press conference

vCash

thanks leuke foto's!
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Op onze derde editie van 'Klaar om te Bossen - En dit is het verschil' hebben wij buiten het programma met vechters als oa Jemyma Betrian, Cyrus Washington, Marco Pique, Michael Corely, Loreena Klijn, Rodney Glunder, Nieky Holzken eva ook nog een extra hoofdprogramma ingebakken genaamd 'Fighting with the Stars'. Net als in augustus 2010 toen wij de show 'Fighting with the Stars' hadden zullen ook nu weer twee Thaibpkspartijen met vier Surinaamse bekendheden worden gehouden.

Een van de de Surinaamse stars die op 23 december een partij zal vechten is Tjatie. En Tjatie zal het opnemen tegen de man die ook in Nederland bekend is van zijn hit 'Ik heb een tuintje in mijn hart', Damaru. met dit nummer had Damaru een grote nummer 1 hit samen met Jan Smit.

Hier een trainingspromo van de tegenstander van Damaru, Tjatie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIJcu...edvQfzF40JA11L

Hieronder foto's van de vechters die op onze vorige Fighting with the Stars in aktie kwamen:

vCash

Het 'Klaar om te Bossen' gala wat overmorgen op 23 december in de Anthony Nesty Sporthal plaatsvind is niet alleen in Suriname hot maar ook internationaal op veel sites in het nieuws. Natuurlijk zijn wij altijd standaard te volgen op mixfight.nl al vanaf ons eerste gala. Maar wij werden er ook op gewezen dat op veel andere internationale sites het 'Klaar om te Bossen' gala nieuws is. Wat het internationale karakter van ons gala weergeeft.

Hier een interview van het bekende Muaythaiauthority.com

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Michael Corley talks about his upcoming fight with Marco Pique

The Challenger Muaythai cast member, Michael Corley will be in action on December 23rd in Suriname at the event Klaaromte Bossen. Corley will be facing fellow cast mate on The Challenger Muaythai, Marco Pique. Corley took some time to talk to Muay Thai Authority about the upcoming fight against Pique in Suriname as well as his fight in February against Chike Lindsay.

MTA: You are fighting Marco Pique in Suriname, how did the fight come about?

Michael: I saw that Eric Haycraft was looking for fighters in Suriname and I've seen in the past that he has taken guys down there, so I shot him an email with my info.
    MTA: Marco Pique and you were both on The Challenger Muaythai. How is your relationship with Marco?

Michael: He's a cool dude. I respect his skills for sure; he's fought the best in the world. Muaythai is a small community so sometimes we got to fight our friends. I talked to him recently and we were saying we'll make a good fight and whatever happens and we'll have fun in Suriname after.

MTA: Is there any area in particular you feel you will have an advantage over Marco?

Michael: I'm fighting back in his home so I know I really got to bring it to him to win. So I'm prepared to go out push it at a fast pace.

MTA: Do you think the time on the Challenger helped you as far as preparation since you trained with Marco there? Obviously he benefited from the same thing as he got to train with you.

Michael: We both got to see each other train and fight live. But you know styles make fights so I can't base anything on what I saw style wise with previous fights on challenger. But I do know that he's a professional and he is always in shape and trains hard for every fight. So I know that I gotta match/exceed his training.

MTA: You take a lot of fights on short notice against top competition. Have you had more time to train for this fight than usual?

Michael: No not really lol maybe an extra week. It’s all good, you gotta seize the opportunities life gives you cause you never know if they'll come around again. When my day in fighting is done at least ill know what it was like to fight the best in the sport at the time I did it.

MTA: It is clear you will fight anyone anytime, not looking past Marco Pique. You are already set to fight Chike Lindsay in February. How do you think having a full training camp will help?

Michael: I'm real excited for that one. Haven't fought in the states in almost 3 years. Ill be doing my camp with Kirian at CSA I hope for a lot of the camp. Your gonna see the best of me come February that's for sure.

MTA: Back on Marco, what is your prediction for the fight?

Michael: Its only 3 rounds full Thai rules so expect a high paced fight with a lot of action.

MTA: Any words for you supporters?

Michael: Thanks to my family and friends that have supported me throughout my career, I’m going to close out 2011 strong and can’t wait for 2012. Thanks to MTAuthority for the interview

Bron: http://www.muaythaiauthority.com/201....html?spref=fb

vCash

Hier van www.muaythaiislife.com

Klaar Om Te Bossen 3 – Americans Cyrus Washington and Michael Chase Corley set to do battle in Suriname

Before I get to the rest of the article, can I just say that I was blown away by how ridiculously amazing WBC World Champion Jemyma Betrian looks in the poster for the “Klaar Om Te Bossen 3″ event which will be held this Friday, December 23rd in Paramaribo, Suriname? I seriously wish I could be on this card just to share the card with her, although the poster seems to do her more favors than other pictures do…just an observation. Anyway, roughly over a year and a half ago I was given a chance to fight in Suriname alongside now professional American female Muay Thai standout Lindsay Scheer. Now, I travel to South America regularly because my family is originally from Colombia, but what I found upon arriving to Suriname was that it is a country unlike any other on the South American continent.

A former Dutch colony, Suriname is home to a very diverse group of people consisting of descendants of African slaves and Chinese, Javanese, and Indian immigrants. Aside from Dutch, the people of Suriname speak a variety of different languages, the most important being a creole language called Sranan Tongo. “Fawaka”, which means “what’s up”, was the only bit of Sranan Tongo I was able to pick up before I was knocked into an alternate state of consciousness by Dutch-Surinamese fighter, Jairzinho “Bigi Boi” Rozenstruik. But what I came away with from the whole experience was that Suriname is a haven of Muay Thai and Kickboxing passion that has slipped under the radar for most of the world. Muay Thai and Kickboxing is very close to what can be considered a national sport for the entire country of Suriname. And as I discovered, any fighting event in Paramaribo (the Surinamese capital) receives about the same attention as a Justin Bieber concert at an all-girls school. Needless to say, when fights are going down in Suriname, it’s an event.

This Friday, December 23rd, the people of Suriname will have a whole other reason to come out and celebrate, as some of Holland and Suriname’s best fighters compete at “Klaar Om Te Bossen 3″. Perhaps the two biggest match-ups on this card that would interest American Muay Thai fans are the match ups between Dutch superstar Nieky Holzken and American Cyrus Washington, as well as the bout between Michael Chase Corley and Dutch-Surinamese sensation Marco “The Black Sniper” Pique. Both Marco Pique and Nieky Holzken are coming off wins at the MPL’s last event which was held in Holland, while Washington and Corley are coming off losses they sustained during the filming of The Challenger Muaythai. However, even with both Americans coming in as underdogs against their Dutch and Surinamese counterparts, neither Corley or Washington are strangers to facing top class competition. And perhaps what fans like most about these two Americans is that regardless of the uphill battles they supposedly face when taking on fighters of a higher caliber, they continually seek out the best fighters in order to test themselves and showcase the growing skills of American Muay Thai fighters. After all, superstars such as the U.S.’s Kevin Ross have made names for themselves taking on some of the best in the world, win or lose. Because in the end, steel sharpens steel and only after facing the best can our fighters grow to become the best themselves.

Aside from these two key match-ups, another exciting match up will feature current WBC World Champion Jemyma Betrian squaring off with Haarlem Gym’s Loren “The Lady Pitbull” Klein. Jemyma is a very strong fighter who currently holds an undefeated record in boxing, most recently competing at the Pan American Games in Ecuador. She defeated American Christina Cruz in the semi-finals but was later disqualified from competing in the finals when the American protested that Jemyma’s kickboxing experience was that of a professional and thus could not compete in the games as an amateur. Loren Klein will try and halt Betrian’s current hot streak in what should be an exciting ladies match-up.

Bron: http://www.muaythaiislife.com/2011/k...m-te-bossen-3/