MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    vCash

on Jones zijn stijl is erg moeilijk om aan te pakken .Ik denk dat Evans echt een zware dobber krijgt
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Ben er ook bang van..

Weet niet wat het is, kan niet enthousiast worden van zijn gevechten, misschien is het dat het er allemaal te gemakkelijk uit ziet. Hij is gewoon erg goed, maar ben er geen fan van.

vCash

Als Evans goed naar de partij Machida - Jones heeft gekeken weet ie iig waar Jones zijn minpunt ligt. Na een draaitrap of andere capriolen van hem meteen erin en afstraffen, of erin en een trip met wat ground en pound om zo de ronde te pakken. Of hij de partij er vroegtijdig mee kan winnen is wat anders, maar een saaie decision overwinning kan. Ben overigens voor Jones dmv scorpion kick eind tweede ronde
    Nobody Said It Was Gonna Be Easy

vCash

rashad maakt toch wel een goede kans!

vCash

Kijk altijd uit naar Evans z'n fights en van Jones! maar in deze ga ik voor Evans. ik denk dat een wrestler het eerder van jones gaat winnen dan een stand up fighter.

vCash

die trappen naar de knie aan de voorkant> Ik wist niet eens dat dat mocht!

vCash

Default UFC 145 Jones vs Evans : Press Conference (Full Video)

Last edited by Kemal; 17-02-2012 at 07:46. Reason: youtube video link
    Ben Henderson/Donald Cerrone/Luke Rockhold/Jon Jones

vCash

Net gezien, wat een gekke fans zitten er ook tussen..

War Rashad

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soulbringer320 View Post
    Net gezien, wat een gekke fans zitten er ook tussen..

War Rashad
    Ja echt he!! Hahaha!

vCash

Super relaxte en vermakelijke press conference!
    Tussenstand: Evans 1 - Jones 0

vCash

Jon Jones, Rashad Evans Reignite Rivalry as UFC 145 Buildup Begins

The first time Rashad Evans marched into Atlanta, he was a sizable underdog trying to make a legacy for himself. Next time he does, he'll again be a sizable underdog, this time trying to seal a legacy as a two-time UFC light-heavyweight champion.

Nearly a year after the long-simmering grudge between Evans and Jones began, there's finally an end game, UFC 145 in April. But until then, expect salvos to be fired and returned. A full two months before the two meet in the cage, they met at a spot overlooking downtown Atlanta, with Evans reasserting his belief that his previous work with Jones would give him the advantage in their matchup, and the champion admitting that the broken friendship and personal feelings would play a motivational role in his training.

"I think that my opponent will be in my head this fight," he said. "And I want him in my head because I realize when people are in my head, it brings out the best in me, and that’s what I’m prepared to show."

The 24-year-old has seen his star rise over the last year following a brilliant stretch that saw him win four times in 2011, including three finishes over former UFC champions.

But it was a question of whether Jones could finish Evans within one round that led to the most animated exchange between the two fighters. It started innocently enough from Jones.

"I’m going to be cliche and say I’m going to go out there with great intentions and train really hard and just have fun," he said. "I realize when I have fun great things happen. Magical things happen."

But as he finished his thought, Evans interjected, saying "What do you really think, though?"

"You remember what I told you," Jones said.

"I remember what you told me, but I remember you didn’t mean it," Evans said.

Some rowdy fans in the crowd yelled out, asking Evans what Jones said, and Evans mimicked Jones nervously saying, "Rashad, I’m going to be the first one to finish you in the first round…," stuttering his way throughout the less-than-flattering imitation.

That brought laughs from the audience, and even got a chuckle from UFC president Dana White. Jones portrayed the hint of a smile, but wasn't quite so amused.

"I remember being here and Rampage was doing the same thing, so …," Jones said, letting his words trail off and throwing his hands up, letting the memory of his fourth-round submission win over Jackson finish his thought.

The easy rapport the two shared mostly replaced by acrimony, the two did share a couple of lighter moments throughout. But most of the time, it was a case of one answering a question, and the other rebutting the answer as though they were debating.

Jones smiled throughout the 30-minute press conference, although the two didn't look each other in the eye during a post-event staredown photo opportunity or share a handshake at its conclusion. Evans was clearly the crowd favorite of the two, with one fan routinely yelling out support to the point where Evans adopted him as his "hype man."

That's been par for the course for Jones, who has watched his popularity rating increase right alongside his list of detractors, one of MMA's most beloved and hated at the same time. That's a typical symptom of the overnight superstar, and that's certainly what Jones has become, winning the title in what is traditionally MMA's most competitive division within three years of taking up the sport. But even with all the proclamations about Jones as MMA's present and future, Evans wouldn't give in, anointing himself a "spoiler" on April 21.

"There’s been so many people like him that’s been ‘the one,’" he said. "But that’s the secret: there is no ‘one.’ Anybody can lose any given day, and he’s going to find that out."

The back and forth about who knows more about the other from their days training together has been discussed ad nauseam, and will continue to be rehashed for another two months until they're finally standing across the cage from each other. Then we'll get our answer.

But for now, we're left with the same thing we've had for the last year, loaded words going back and forth, just setting the stage for what's to come. As for what might be afterward, well, the two opened a window on that when a fan innocently asked if the two would be able share a smile or handshake after going five hard rounds in April.

It was as if they didn't even hear the question.

"This fight won't go five rounds," Evans said.

"Mark his words," Jones said.

And so it goes, a blood feud in need of a conclusion, a money rivalry to end in the place where for Evans, it all really began.
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

vCash

Greg Jackson Will Corner Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans

Greg Jackson, the MMA coach who has long sought to foster a team-first environment at his gym and claimed he would never participate if two of his students planned to fight against each other, has made a difficult decision: He has decided to corner Jon Jones at UFC 145, when Jones will defend the light heavyweight title against Rashad Evans, a longtime member of Team Jackson.

Evans left the Jackson team only after it became clear that he and Jones were on a collision course at the top of the light heavyweight division, and there's some lingering bitterness between Evans and Jones. Jackson's decision will do nothing to lessen that bitterness, and it will undoubtedly lead to some hard feelings for Evans toward Jackson as well.
    But it's the right decision: Jackson is Jones's coach, and Jackson needs to do his job as Jones's coach and be there for Jones at UFC 145.

It's easy to see why Evans is unhappy. He came up under Jackson's wing and always subscribed to Jackson's teachings about teammates not fighting each other. For a long time, the question Evans faced wasn't whether he would fight Jones, but whether he would fight his friend and training partner Keith Jardine. Evans and Jardine always insisted they would never fight each other, and Jackson always insisted that was the right course of action.

Things started to change a year ago, when Evans suffered an injury while training at Jackson's gym for his planned fight with Shogun Rua, and Jones stepped in to take Evans' place. Jones became the champion, Evans remained the No. 1 contender, and although it's taken a year to get the timing right, the Jones-Evans title fight is now going to happen. In the mean time, Evans left Jackson's gym in large part because he wasn't happy about the way things transpired between himself and Jones.

Jackson never wanted Jones and Evans to be in a position where they were fighting each other, but the reality of the business is that the UFC needs its best fighters to be willing to fight. They may be friends or teammates or training partners, but if one is the champion and the other is the No. 1 contender, they need to fight. Jackson has long supported an ideal in which teammates never fight teammates, but that ideal just isn't realistic at the highest levels of the UFC. Sometimes the two best fighters in a weight class just have to suck it up and fight each other.

And when those times come up, a coach who has a relationship with both fighters will face a difficult decision. Jackson was faced with a difficult decision as soon as Jones and Evans were identified as likely future opponents, and now Jackson can't delay that decision any longer. He's made his decision about where he'll be at UFC 145, and he made the right decision. He'll be in Jones's corner, doing everything he can to help Jones beat Evans.

vCash

Leuke korte discussie bij een sporttalkshow tussen Evans en Jones!

http://www.mmaweekly.com/jon-jones-a...ortsnite-video

vCash

Dat is alleen part 2. Hier zijn beide clips. Rashad is echt een troll. Hij probeert alleen maar Jones op te fokken en Jones gaat er serieus op in, hhaha.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/2/19...-fake#comments
    =

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by LJ Silver View Post
    Als Evans goed naar de partij Machida - Jones heeft gekeken weet ie iig waar Jones zijn minpunt ligt. Na een draaitrap of andere capriolen van hem meteen erin en afstraffen, of erin en een trip met wat ground en pound om zo de ronde te pakken. Of hij de partij er vroegtijdig mee kan winnen is wat anders, maar een saaie decision overwinning kan. Ben overigens voor Jones dmv scorpion kick eind tweede ronde
    Het zijn trainings maten geweest dus denk dat ze beide elkaars zwaktes en sterke punten kennen.
    Ik denk wel dat rashad een kans maakt, juist hier door.
    Ben ook benieuwd naar Rory Macdonalds!! ben fan van deze jongen!!
    "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

vCash

Evans zal zich heus wel op het "reach" verschil voorbereiden...
    Ik hoop gewoon op een mooie harde en technische partij.
    niet van dat eenzijdige gedoe

vCash

vCash

HOLY SHIT,vette trailer.
    IF FEAR HAS A STRANGLEHOLD ON YOUR LIFE, TURN AROUND, FACE IT...AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF IT!

vCash

Jon Jones in de kooi is badass, maar daarbuiten heb ik echt niks met hem. Zijn neppe Jehova getuige attitude ben ik nou ook best wel flauw van. Hoop toch dat Rashad wint. Die komt tenminste wat echter over. Maar ik denk dat in de kooi hij te kort zal komen. Letterlijk en figuurlijk.

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash

IF FEAR HAS A STRANGLEHOLD ON YOUR LIFE, TURN AROUND, FACE IT...AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF IT!