MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash

Had ook liever Big Nog en Machida zien winnen maar zowel Mir als Jones verdiend gewonnen.
    Big Nog maakte gewoon zelf een fout waar Mir meteen goed op reageerde. Het weglopen van Jones ergerde me niet zo, al helpt het zn imago natuurlijk niet.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Aoki - Hellboy - Gomi - Diaz Bros - GSP - Sonnen - Barnett

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Toogjes View Post
    Heel jammer van Lyoto... Jones is een geweldige vechter, maar zo arrogant dat ik het hem niet zo erg gun. Sterke eerste ronde voor Lyoto, maar sterk afgemaakt door bones in de tweede.
    ik snap niet dat iedereen dat zegt, ik vind Jones dus totaal niet arrogant. Hij is gewoon blij met wat hij bereikt heeft, dat zou ik ook zijn op zijn leeftijd. En dat mag hij best laten zien, dat hij blij is. Ik vind het een coole gast die gewoon zichzelf is, ik denk meer dat het zijn uitstraling is waardoor mensen denken dat hij arrogant is. Hij lijkt op 50 cent LOL

Of zijn jullie gewoon een beetje jaloers?!?!?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by deco'o View Post
    hij had het ook zelf kunnen bedenken, hij liet Machida ook vallen terwijl hij bewusteloos was
    Ja, dat vond ik echt triest. Tijdens het knokken, oke, dan sta ik er achter, maar als je hem KO knijpt en dan al hebt gewonnen, help em dan nog op zen minst.

vCash

Machida was in talks to face Phil Davis at UFC 140 but the fight is no longer happening due to Davis needing more time to recover from knee surgery.[33] Machida faced Jon Jones on December 10, 2011 at UFC 140 for the UFC light heavyweight title. Despite executing an effective stand up game in the first round, Machida was killed by Jones with a standing guilloutine

lees dit net op lyoto zijn wikipagina. Ligt misschien aan mij, maar is die laatste zin niet een beetje vreemd?

vCash

Leuk event gister.

Wat ik alleen niet snap is dat er 2 van de 3 juryleden de 1e ronde aan Jones gaven . Machida was echt wel beter de 1e ronde. Jammer dat het gevecht op deze manier afliep. Was wel netjes van Jones geweest om hem op te vangen als je weet dat ie out is. Wint ie geen fans mee. Het zijn steeds van de kleine dingetjes die ervoor zorgen dat hij de reputatie krijgt van arrogant te zijn.

Bentley kopen na zijn gevecht met Rampage
    Naar het kantoor van de UFC gaan voor loonsverhoging na je titel defense.
    Machida outcold laten droppen
    Dat je van je trainer naar je tegenstander toe moet om wat fans te krijgen.

Knap gedaan van Mir en dom van Big Nog. Wat een gevecht was dat ook zeg.

vCash

Frank Mir Proud to Submit Nogueira, Doesn't Know What's Next

Two days after he broke the arm of Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira at UFC 140, Frank Mir said that he felt badly for Nogueira's injury, but he expressed pride in his first-round submission finish.

And as for the talk that Mir might be pressed into service to fight Brock Lesnar at UFC 141, Mir said he doesn't know anything more than the fans know about the reports that Alistair Overeem may not be able to fight Lesnar as scheduled.

In an appearance on The MMA Hour, Mir said that when he locked in the kimura against Nogueira, he simply wanted to hold on until he had won the fight.

"I just locked it up and I wanted to make sure he didn't get out," Mir said. "I'm locking up a submission, and in my mind I want to keep applying force and don't lose it."

Mir, who previously broke Tim Sylvia's arm in a UFC heavyweight title fight, said that doesn't take any satisfaction in injuring an opponent.

"I just want to win the fight," Mir said. "The fact that you have to go get medical treatment after it, I don't take credit for that. That sucked. He's another martial artist I hope he can go back to the gym Monday like everyone else."

Nogueira actually got off to a great start in the fight, hitting Mir hard and appearing to have him badly hurt. Mir acknowledged that Noguiera caught him by surprise by throwing punches, rather than immediately going for a takedown, and that those punches wobbled him.

"I was pretty stunned," Mir said. "He caught me really good on the ear. That's why my legs were so wobbly. When I first shot I was dizzy."

As for the talk that Overeem could be out of his upcoming fight with Lesnar, and that Mir could take Overeem's place, Mir said he doesn't know anything about it but will accept the fight if it's offered to him. But if Lesnar isn't his next opponent, Mir hopes he's fighting someone who gives him a chance to prove that he deserves the next shot at the UFC heavyweight title.

"I want a fight that's a positive step toward a title shot," Mir said. "When they start naming opponents I'll ask, that it's someone that takes me closer to No. 1 title contention."
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier