MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    vCash

alsof elk andere management dat niet had gekunt met de talenten van overeem? je gaat me toch niet zeggen dat als overeem niet onder GG zat hij maar een huisvadertje was geweest??
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Al een reactie van de hoek van Overeem?

vCash

dana white zegt dat t bs is

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by DanaWhiteFan View Post
    alsof elk andere management dat niet had gekunt met de talenten van overeem? je gaat me toch niet zeggen dat als overeem niet onder GG zat hij maar een huisvadertje was geweest??
    Here we go again... er zijn genoeg topics die hier over gaan. Graag ontopic blijven 'vecht hij wel of wordt hij gecut/geschorst'

vCash

Laat het aub niet weer een Overeem vs GG thread worden, daar ben ik nu echt wel klaar mee..

On topic:

Josh Gross of ESPN has an interesting thought, however. He believes that Overeem may have failed his pre-fight drug testing. Gross tweeted: “White denies Overeem is off the Lesnar card. But Alistair is on Mon.’s NSAC agenda. I’ve heard possibly in connection w/ prefightdrug test.”
    Gross than Retweeted a copy of the NSAC’s agenda for Monday’s meeting. (You can see that HERE) On the agenda, at the bottom of the page under “New Business”, #3 states: “Request by mixed martial artist Alistair Overeem for a license, for possible action.” That “possible action” could be due to the drug test.
    These same sources hint that Overeem may have gone back to Holland so quickly as a way to avoid a random drug testing that his camp had caught wind of.

Maar al kijk je naar Harry Nak zijn post (zie hieronder) dan zie je dat 'possible action' bij nog 3 andere vechters staat. Dus wat Gross zegt is BS. Ik denk dat er niks aan de hand is..

NEW BUSINESS
    Request by boxer Laura Serrano for a license per NAC 467.017 (attained the age of 35 years or over, and has
    not competed in over 36 consecutive months), for possible action. (Record 17-4-2).
    Request by mixed martial artist Vladimir Matyushenko for a license per NAC 467.017 (attained the age of 35
    years or over), for possible action. (Record 26-5).
    Request by mixed martial artist Keith Jardine for a license per NAC 467.017 (attained the age of 35 years or
    over), for possible action. (Record 17-9-2).
    Request by mixed martial artist Alistair Overeem for a license, for possible action. (Record 35-11)
    Selection of officials, and setting of fees, to work December 30, 2011 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena for the UFC special event bout between Brock Lesnar and Alistair Overeem, for possible action.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Pahlavan View Post
    Offtopic: danawhitefan, ik voel dat jij en blackadder goede maatjes gaan worden hier op het forum

Bloedbroeders...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by DanaWhiteFan View Post
    Pannekoek, Hemmers en Martijn hebben hem groot gemaakt, klaar voor mma.

vCash

DanaWhiteFan 'Banned' haha dat is best snel. Ik wilde eigenlijk ook nog even 'pannekoek' komen roepen.

vCash

Misschien worden we toch geen bloedbroeders...

Zeker weer een account van Petrollsyan.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by blackadder View Post

Lol

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by goro View Post
    Pannekoek, Hemmers en Martijn hebben hem groot gemaakt, klaar voor mma.
    Pannekoek, Alistair heeft voor Hemmers en Martijn jaren bij o.v.a. (onder veel andere) Chris Dolman en Luciën Carbin getraind.
    Hij heeft zijn basis dus helemaal niet bij GG opgedaan.
    Fighting is poetry in motion

vCash

Overeem heeft andere dingen aan zijn hoofd:

Overeem: Family always comes first

By Alistair Overeem/Special to Yahoo! Sports Dec 9, 9:06 pm EST

First of all, thank you to everyone who has tweeted at me wishing my mother well after last week’s blog. I’ve been very touched by your concerns. I wasn’t going to talk about this publicly, but feel I should as so many of you have sent well-wishes to her and me.
    My mom is doing ok. She’s had cancer twice in the past, a very aggressive kind and it was a long ordeal for her and my family. The treatment she had was very hard; she had experimental treatment to burn the tumor from the inside out. It worked and saved her life, but there were complications from it. Recently, she had a check-up and the doctors found a couple of cells in her body that they were concerned about. That’s why I flew home.

You have to understand the negative emotions that scare brought to my family. We’re a small family – it is me, my mother, my brother and my grandmother and that’s it. We all have to be there for each other and it was the right decision for me to abandon the idea of preparing in Las Vegas for my UFC 141 main event with Brock Lesnar.
    I’m not going to try and say getting this news hasn’t been stressful during my preparations for the fight. Let’s be honest: it does get you stressed, your mother being sick. But family stuff happens to everyone – athletes, businessmen, whoever we are, and we all should put our families as a priority no matter what is happening in our careers.
    But to my fans who are worried that I will not be 100 percent ready to rip Brock Lesnar apart on December 30 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, let me promise you: coming back to Holland for this camp will not be a factor at all.
    Let me explain: While I am worried for my mother and needed to get back here, this is the one other thing I am thinking about at all other than my fight. But I can handle the stress of helping my mother right now. It is the only thing I have in my life that is stressful other than this fight until the end of the month.
    I’ve had bad years in the sport before: 2006-07 was a very bad time for me in my career and that was all because of what was happening to me in my personal life. I had four or five very stressful and bad things happening all at once.
    First and most devastating to me, I thought I was going to lose my mother. She’d just been diagnosed with an aggressive form of cancer and doctors told us it could be over very quickly, it was so aggressive. I also had a relationship problem, my daughter had just been born and I also had a business which really demanded a lot of attention.
    I was getting stress, negative emotions and bad things happening in all aspects of my life and my career was very much affected. I lost three fights in a row that I shouldn’t have. I should have taken a break from fighting and focused on everything else I needed to keep fighting because of financial realities.
    On top of all that, I was weakening my body by forcing it to fight at light heavyweight when I should have been a heavyweight.
    I know my fans are worried that I am distracted right now but trust me, to compare the situation that had me go back to Holland two weeks ago to what I was dealing with back in 2006-07, it isn’t even close.
    I say to MMA fans, again, don’t worry, I will be sending this guy back to WWE for you.

vCash

Nice....

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by blackadder View Post

petroysan die opkomt voor overmeem. die is nieuw

by the the way we worden weer genept. maaden lang waxhetn en op het eind gaat het niet door.
    zal me niet verbazen als het zelfde gebeurt bij badr vs saki

vCash

Ik hoop dat het waar is, maar eerst zien, dan geloven.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turboknecht View Post
    Ik hoop dat het waar is, maar eerst zien, dan geloven.
    je hoop dat het waar is.
    zeker zodat jij kan invallen met je white belt.joke

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by tidelot View Post
    petroysan die opkomt voor overmeem. die is nieuw
    Zo lang het voor Dana W...eeh de UFC is, is hij aan boord.

vCash

Ik heb nog wel vertrouwen WAR OVEREEM

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by tidelot View Post
    je hoop dat het waar is.
    zeker zodat jij kan invallen met je white belt.joke
    Waar heb je het over?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by redjuh View Post
    dana white zegt dat t bs is

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Harrie Nak View Post
    Hahahahah
    Train for perfection but aim for more

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Harrie Nak View Post
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sadix View Post
    u serious?
    Als je al naar de matchup kijkt zie je dat het een striker vs wrestler matchup is. Overeem is een geweldige striker, K1-level striker. Lesnar is een super goede worstelaar. Overeem heeft nog nooit tegenover zo een goede worstelaar gestaan en Lesnar heeft nog nooit tegenover zo een goede striker gestaan. Maar ik zie Overeem absoluut niet Lesnar's takedowns stoppen. Ik denk dat Lesnar hem naar de grond sleept, GnP & hij zal waarschijnlijk in de eerste ronde misschien begin van de tweede ronde een tko scoren denk ik. We weten allemaal dat Overeem goede BJJ heeft en vooral een mooie guillitione choke maar met Lesnar gewicht, kracht,explosiviteit en worstel achtergrond zie ik Overeem echt niet gebruik maken van z'n BJJ skills. Ik denk ook niet dat ie (ala Velasquez) op kan staan na een takedown van Lesnar...
    ''Mixfight is geen site maar een manier van leven!'' - Glen

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sadix View Post
    u serious?
    Niet te veel aandacht aan schenken. deze kennert was er heilig van overtuigd dat Rogers van Overeem zou winnen en Rampage van Rashad.
    Fedor - Mousasi - GSP - Aoki - Hellboy - Cigano - Alvarez - Wicky - Diaz - Kitaoka
    Signature bet record: 2-0

vCash

Lesnar op spinning heel kick.