MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Sonnen: I'm done with Silva, give me GSP, JDS, or JBJ

"I'm done with the guy. He and I have no business. This guy is cold product, man, he's like jerry curls and Pepsi clear. He's yesterday's news. I destroyed this guy back when he was tough. That was years ago. He's so far over the hill and past his prime, it's not worth talking about. I'm going to become the number one contender on Jan. 28. But despite what you may think, I'm not going to use that voucher to fight Anderson Silva. I'll be looking at (Junior) dos Santos, (Jon) Jones, and possibly (Georges) St. Pierre. But that, I will take that voucher to Dana White and I will pick one of those three guys. My time with Anderson is done."

-- Chael Sonnen took his traveling act back to the Off The Record Show with Michael Landsberg and in a preview released today, spit some hot fire in regards to reigning Middleweight Champion and longtime arch nemesis Anderson Silva. Old Uncle Chael says he's done with "The Spider" because the Brazilian is old and washed up. He's already had his way with the champ, after all, and in Sonnen's mind, Silva isn't actually a champion. Whether or not he actually believes that is up to you to decide. But if Sonnen can defeat Mark Munoz at UFC on Fox 2 on Jan. 28 in Chicago, Illinois, the win will earn him a title shot. Instead of going after Silva, though, Chael says he's got his eyes on Junior dos Santos, Jon Jones or Georges St. Pierre, the heavyweight, light heavyweight and welterweight champions, respectively. Two of those are actually rather intriguing bouts but what are the chances he's just popping off at the mouth and none of this is real talk? Anyone want to see Sonnen move up to challenge Jones for the 205-pound strap? Or maybe move down (if he could make it) to 170-pounds to battle St. Pierre?

Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

vCash

Hij zal van alle 3 + anderson verliezen

vCash

Ik zie hem tegen iedereen wel een serieuse kans maken met uitzondering van JDS.

vCash

vCash

Is he on CRACK???!?!?
    Ben Henderson/Donald Cerrone/Luke Rockhold/Jon Jones

vCash

Ik hoop dat die de belt van Silva pakt en hem gelijk verliest.

vCash

lol
    JDS uitdagen.. zeker steekie los bij deze gozer
    Ali: I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark

vCash

vCash

hij kan beter een talkshow gaan presenteren..
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

hij is iig telkens in het niewus en een hoop amerikanen vinden het prachtig

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soulbringer320 View Post
    "I'm done with the guy. He and I have no business. This guy is cold product, man, he's like jerry curls and Pepsi clear. He's yesterday's news. I destroyed this guy back when he was tough. That was years ago. He's so far over the hill and past his prime, it's not worth talking about. I'm going to become the number one contender on Jan. 28. But despite what you may think, I'm not going to use that voucher to fight Anderson Silva. I'll be looking at (Junior) dos Santos, (Jon) Jones, and possibly (Georges) St. Pierre. But that, I will take that voucher to Dana White and I will pick one of those three guys. My time with Anderson is done."

170 zal die wel niet halen, hij zit normaal op 217 hoorde ik, dus 205 en heavyweight is te doen:P

-- Chael Sonnen took his traveling act back to the Off The Record Show with Michael Landsberg and in a preview released today, spit some hot fire in regards to reigning Middleweight Champion and longtime arch nemesis Anderson Silva. Old Uncle Chael says he's done with "The Spider" because the Brazilian is old and washed up. He's already had his way with the champ, after all, and in Sonnen's mind, Silva isn't actually a champion. Whether or not he actually believes that is up to you to decide. But if Sonnen can defeat Mark Munoz at UFC on Fox 2 on Jan. 28 in Chicago, Illinois, the win will earn him a title shot. Instead of going after Silva, though, Chael says he's got his eyes on Junior dos Santos, Jon Jones or Georges St. Pierre, the heavyweight, light heavyweight and welterweight champions, respectively. Two of those are actually rather intriguing bouts but what are the chances he's just popping off at the mouth and none of this is real talk? Anyone want to see Sonnen move up to challenge Jones for the 205-pound strap? Or maybe move down (if he could make it) to 170-pounds to battle St. Pierre?

http://static.foxsports.com/content/...74_660_320.JPG

170 zal die wel niet halen, hij zit normaal op 217 hoorde ik, dus 205 en heavyweight is te doen:P

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by micha View Post
    hij is iig telkens in het niewus en een hoop amerikanen vinden het prachtig
    Ik vind het ook prachtig. Kan niet wachten op zn volgende partij.

vCash

Lijkt mij wel een keer wat hebben, een soort open-weight, laat mensen elkaar lekker uitdagen Doet me denken aan pride open-weight. Het wil lang niet altijd zeggen dat iemand die minder weegt direct in het nadeel is, lijk mij wel gaaf!

vCash

vCash

go with god.....jesus christ this guy is full of shiiiiit
    Max 400x125