MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    vCash

ik wil een rematch van Miesha tegen Marloes!!
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by T15Boxing View Post
    Tate heeft een beetje gelijk vind ik. Rousey is inderdaad zeer nerveus en wild in het begin van elke partij je ziet ook hoe snel ze voor de judo worpen gaat. Tegen Tate gaat dat niet zo makkelijk ivm haar worstel achtergrond en ik denk dat ze(ronda) dan mentaal zal breken.
    Dat lijkt me sterk.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by micha View Post
    ik wil een rematch van Miesha tegen Marloes!!
    X2

Zou Marloes ook nog wel een keer tegen Cyborg willen zien!

vCash

Ik hoor dat die partij van gegard niet door gaat..

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by PS View Post
    Ik hoor dat die partij van gegard niet door gaat..
    http://www.sportcentrumkops.nl/forum...pic.php?t=7620

vCash

Thanks Jeru!

Wel klote zeg, maar ja tis niet anders..
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Erg klote. Het is (bijna) altijd de moeite waard om een partij van Gegard te bekijken. Hoop dat hij snel hersteld van de knieblessure.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Briant View Post
    Dat lijkt me sterk.
    Ik denk dat het zo zal gaan. Tate zal winnen nadat Rousey mentaal breekt.

vCash

Hier Ronda Rousey tegen onze Edith Bosch op de spelen in 2008.
    Wel vreemd, want deze wiki zegt dat Bosch won...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judo_at...en's_70_kg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa-Rypjf8K8

vCash

Het logische antwoord daarop Xanadu lijkt mij dat dat een andere partij is

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by thefxr View Post
    ze kijken wel lelijk op die poster en tate ziet eruit als deena in de show!
    x2 Haha ik denk al ze lijkt op iemand. ze ziet er wel erg jersey uit daar.

Jammer dat partij van Mousasi niet doorgaat.
    Aoki - Hellboy - Gomi - Diaz Bros - GSP - Sonnen - Barnett

vCash

dit was op de WK niet op de O.S.

vCash

Achja, helemaal niet bij stil gestaan, lol.

vCash

vCash

Ik kijk echt uit naar de partij van Tate vs Rousey!

Ben benieuwd of Rousey het weer binnen 1 minuut kan afmaken net haar voorgaande partijen..

Ik hoop dat Tate haar KO slaat!
    Tate is echt een lekkertje hoor!!! Damn!!
    Last edited by Lionheart; 15-02-2012 at 14:25.
    Ben Henderson/Donald Cerrone/Luke Rockhold/Jon Jones

vCash

vCash

Waar is nou de strip? False advertising

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Shikoku View Post
    Waar is nou de strip? False advertising
    wuahah jij zat zeker al helemaal klaar

vCash

vCash

Default Rousey | “Miesha may have been involved in more MMA bouts than I have, but I have bee

vertelt wat info uit der leven.. Ben benieuwd hoe ze t strax gaat doen tegen Tate

http://bjpenn.com/mmanews/?p=14476&u...ntent=FaceBook

Rousey | “Miesha may have been involved in more MMA bouts than I have, but I have been fighting all of my life.”
    inShare

By ‘Rowdy’ Ronda Rousey:

In one month, on March 3 at the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio, I will challenge for the women’s bantamweight championship of the world.

While I may only have four professional mixed martial arts bouts to my name, I’m far from inexperienced. You might think that, but you’d be wrong. Miesha Tate, my next opponent and current Strikeforce world bantamweight champion, is convinced I’m inexperienced and therefore undeserving of a shot at her belt on March 3rd. Again, she is wrong, deluded even, wary that I have the ability to make her look ordinary and one-dimensional, regardless of how many MMA bouts I may have taken part in.

If anything, I am actually more experienced than she is, at least in terms of competing and fulfilling my potential at big events, under intense pressure and scrutiny. Yes, Miesha may have been involved in more MMA bouts than I have and, yes, she may have been training MMA for a longer, but I have been fighting, in one way or another, all of my life and have been striving to become the best in the world at absolutely everything I have ever tried my hand at. Let me explain…

A pale white girl with a thick North Dakota accent, studying in a 99% Mexican-Catholic school, it’s fair to say I never really felt as though I fitted in while growing up. I didn’t have that many friends and found it hard to find my place in the world. I started doing judo on my eleventh birthday – a little late, perhaps, when you consider most kids start when they are five or six – and that acted as the social outlet I was in need of at the time. When it came to judo practice, nobody was judged and there were no preconceived notions. You would just turn up, train, learn and then later compete. You were allowed to just be yourself.

I took to judo right away and it soon replaced swimming as my number one passion. Swimming was very one-dimensional in comparison. You could do the breaststroke one way and the butterfly one way, but, once you’d mastered those skills, there was little room for creativity. Judo, on the other hand, really encouraged creativity and individual flair. It allowed me to create my own style and personality and play around with the textbook. You could try things out, improvise a little and think outside the box. There were just so many different things to learn and pick up on, and that really excited me. I didn’t feel I could necessarily learn how to become a better swimmer – you simply practice and practice until you hopefully one day became one. Judo was very much a learning process for me, though. It was something I could get my teeth into and study.

My mom (Ann Maria Rousey DeMars, the first American to win a World Judo Championship) was against me doing judo at first, because she felt people would expect too much from me given who she was and what she had achieved in the same sport. It was actually her team-mates, who were my coaches at the time, who persuaded my mom to let me do it. In all honesty, I didn’t feel any additional pressure because of the fact my mother was previously involved in the sport. If anything, I’m the one that puts pressure on myself when it comes to goal-setting. I don’t feel right unless there is some element of pressure. You need that in order to bring the best out of yourself, I think. Six years after starting out, later I made my first Olympic team. I really had a knack for it.

The whole reason I focused on judo to begin with was so that I could one day reach the Olympic Games and win a gold medal. That was literally my sole aim from day one, and nothing else crossed my mind from that point. I wasn’t interested in being involved in judo to become a mere also-ran. Even after my very first practice, I remember thinking to myself, ‘Yep, this is definitely going to work out – I’m going to win the Olympics’. It was all or nothing for me, and I’m sure my mom shared a similar attitude when she first started out in the sport.

Some may call it arrogance, but I like to think I’m just ultra competitive. Even after winning the bronze medal at the 2008 Olympics, I stopped judo and started working as a bartender, believe it or not, and was convinced I was going to be the best goddamn bartender in the world. If they had an Olympic Games for bar-tending, I was going to crush the competition and take home that gold medal. It’s funny because some people would treat a job like that as just a means of making money, whereas it quickly became a genuine passion for me. I would spend much of my spare time researching drinks mixes and recipes or asking our customers questions, probing for ways in which I could improve my own job. I wanted to get all I could out of the experience and I wanted make sure that I was the best bartender I could possibly be. Ultimately, if I get my claws into something, it very quickly becomes an obsession.

Mixed martial arts and Miesha Tate are my current obsessions, and I plan on getting my claws into her world championship belt on March 3rd…

Follow Ronda on Twitter @RondaRousey

Read More: Miesha Tate (News), Ronda Rousey (News), Strikeforce

vCash

Judo is geen MMA. Ze kan blijven opscheppen over haar Olympische prestaties maar dat heb je niks aan als je niet de mentaliteit hebt om tegen klappen in je gezicht te kunnen. Ze is en blijft gewoon een vraagteken en al dat gezeik van haar zal daar niets aan veranderen. Tate heeft gewoon gelijk, ze verdient geen titleshot.

vCash

ik heb zwarte band judokas binnen zijn komen en opgevouwen zien worden...eerlijk is eerlijk ze hebben goeie controle...maar ze missen subs

vCash

ze verdient inderdaad (nog) geen title-shot.. maar goed, ze heeft wel mentale veerkracht ( bijv come from behind overwinning op Edit Bosch op de O.S.) en wil om te winnen... maar goed, juist vanwege dat vraagteken ben ik benieuwd wat ze kan laten zien straks..

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkindo View Post
    ik heb zwarte band judokas binnen zijn komen en opgevouwen zien worden...eerlijk is eerlijk ze hebben goeie controle...maar ze missen subs
    Je weet dat Rousey al haar gevechten in de 1e minuut op armbar heeft gewonnen?

Ze verdiend het misschien niet maar dit is wel een titelgevecht waar mensen na uitkijken.

vCash

Dan Henderson heeft toch ook een olympische medaille? voor judo of worstelen?