MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash

42 jaar. Geen leeftijd.

R.I.P.

hier nog een highlight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hyRN...ayer_embedded#!
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Enjoy yourself it's later than you think
    Enjoy yourself while you're still in the pink
    The years go by as quickly as you wink
    Enjoy yourself enjoy yourself It's later than you think

vCash

OMFG

RIP Mike Bernardo. groot vechter, groot sporter! afscheid in de K1 was ook al een tearjerker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ2L8C38hAI

vCash

Thanks Chris, de HL geeft goed aan wat voor topper Mike Bernardo was. Volgens mij was het zo dat Peter Aerts het 666 opdruk ging dragen op zijn broek als tegenpool van de kruisjes van Mike Bernardo, maar dat weet ik niet geheel zeker.

vCash

2 HELDEN, VEEL TE VROEG

Last edited by redjuh; 14-02-2012 at 20:53.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Richelieu View Post
    Thanks Chris, de HL geeft goed aan wat voor topper Mike Bernardo was. Volgens mij was het zo dat Peter Aerts het 666 opdruk ging dragen op zijn broek als tegenpool van de kruisjes van Mike Bernardo, maar dat weet ik niet geheel zeker.
    Ja. Staat me ook iets van bij dat Peter zei dat hij wat met Mikes mind wou fucken omdat die erg gelovig was.

vCash

Wow.. R.I.P.

vCash

R.I.P.

vCash

Zit net ff te kijken naar zijn record en met overwinningen op oa Andy Hug (2x), Peter Aerts (3x), Cro Cop, Branco Cikatic, Francisco Filho, Lloyd van Dams en Glaube Feitosa heeft die heel wat grote namen verslagen.
    Enjoy yourself it's later than you think
    Enjoy yourself while you're still in the pink
    The years go by as quickly as you wink
    Enjoy yourself enjoy yourself It's later than you think

vCash

Dit was nog eens een vechter, verdomme wat een taaie was het.....de man was echt huge in Japan...daar kwam ik eigenlijk pas achter toen ik het boek van Ernesto las..

die lichting...stuk voor stuk speciale vechters....true legends!

rest in peace Mike, OSU!!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Richelieu View Post
    Dat was dit gevecht:

Peter zei dit erover:

Yes, it was a joke. Mike Bernardo, you know Mike Bernardo? He was talking Jesus this, that,… he gave me had bout. When I was fighting him on tournament after that, he was talking about Jesus, and put cross on his shorts, I decided to put 666 on my shorts. I won him that time. Japans liked it and I keep it on my shorts for some time, but later stop d it. But it was only a joke.

vCash

Zit net ff te kijken naar zijn record en met overwinningen op oa Andy Hug (2x), Peter Aerts (3x), Cro Cop, Branco Cikatic, Francisco Filho, Lloyd van Dams en Glaube Feitosa heeft die heel wat grote namen verslagen.
    en le Banner alleen had het camp van le Banner had protest ingediend en werd de uitslag veranderd.

In die periode had die samen met le Banner de hoogste k.o ratio.

vCash

Dramatisch! Zelfmoord of natuurlijke dood op je 42e is beide even tragisch.
    Man, man, man dat waren wel tijden hoor met Hug, Hoost, Aerts, Lebanner, Sefo, Greco, Filho, Bernardo en noem ze maar op. Legends!!

RIP!!!

vCash

Poeh veel te jong. RIP

vCash

Tragisch! Was een echte bikkel!

vCash

rip, was echt een pure knokker en volgens Ernesto de hardste hitter in de k1 circuit ooit.
    Home mtk-gym.nl

vCash

r.i.p

vCash

Zonde! RIV

vCash

Ik ben wel benieuwd hoe die nu is overleden...

vCash

http://www.fightersonlymag.com/conte...cide-suspected

K-1 winner Mike Bernardo dies, suicide suspected

One of the hardest-hitting heavyweights ever to take part in the K-1, Mike Bernardo has passed away at the age of 42. Tragically, it seems he took his own life at his home in South Africa today.

Police in his home city of Cape Town are yet to officially confirm Bernardo’s cause of death, but his students have been sending each other messages of support and comfort via social networks, with repeated references to Bernardo having suicided.

A source in the kickboxing industry has also told Fighters Only that Bernardo is thought to have taken his own life. Friends have expressed surprise not least because Bernardo was a committed born-again Christian who was thought to take great solace in his faith.

Bernardo’s storied kickboxing career saw him enter several K-1 Grand Prix tournaments at a time when giants walked the earth. He fought all the greatest names of the sport and his victories included Mirko ‘CroCop’ Filipovic, Andy Hug, Francisco Filho, Branco Cikatic and Peter Aerts.

The crowning glory of his 54-18-3 career was winning the K-1 Grand Prix in 2000 with a stoppage of the aforementioned CroCop. The victory was all the sweeter as it revenged a previous win that CroCop had taken over him in the first round of the preceding years tournament.

A sometime heavyweight boxer, Bernardo also won the vacant WBF belt when he stopped Dan Jerling from Czechslovakia in the sixth round in May 2000, making the millennial year the peak of his combative career. He retained that belt with a 41-second knockout of American Peter McNeely in Cape Town on June 8, 2001 but was stripped of his belt in May 2002 because of inactivity.

His fighting career ended in 2004 and he was seemingly happy as he went into retirement to concentrate on coaching upcoming fighters at his Cape Town gym. Todays news has rocked the kickboxing world and his peers have been paying tribute throughout the day.

Earlier today Fighters Only spoke with CroCop, who said he “can’t believe” the news. “It is a tragedy,” he added. American kickboxing legend Duke Roufus was also upset, posting several heartfelt Twitter messages and turning down interview requests for the day as he sought to be alone with his thoughts.

vCash

Damn, erg heftig nieuws zeg...!

Bernardo was een topper en had altijd wel de potentie om een K1 champ te worden..
    Voor elke K1 vechter was het altijd een zware dobber om tegen Mike te vechten.

May he rest in peace.
    Ben Henderson/Donald Cerrone/Luke Rockhold/Jon Jones

vCash

RIP ... heeel erg triest ... ik kan me nog herinneren dat ik oude K1 banden keek voor ik ooit had gekickbokst en dat ik altijd echt onder de indruk was van zijn manier van vechten .. altijd gewoon lekker beuken .. zeer triest dit

vCash

vCash

Heel jammer dit.. Alle partijen van hem waren beuk partijen.. Helaas nooit echt goed doorgebroken..

RIP
    Do You always Point Your Finger At The Badguy?
    But What If The Badguy Points A Finger At You?

Ringspeaker nodig!? [email protected]

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpeaker View Post
    Heel jammer dit.. Alle partijen van hem waren beuk partijen.. Helaas nooit echt goed doorgebroken..

RIP
    Dan denk ik dat je zijn gevecht met Takada vergeten bent.... wat goed te begrijpen is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22wYrVmj4Tk
    Fedor - Mousasi - GSP - Aoki - Hellboy - Cigano - Alvarez - Wicky - Diaz - Kitaoka
    Signature bet record: 2-0

vCash

OMG Mike.... ongelooflijk. Heel triest nieuws.