NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash

Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

IF FEAR HAS A STRANGLEHOLD ON YOUR LIFE, TURN AROUND, FACE IT...AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF IT!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by fightlove View Post
    STEVEN SEAGAL.... GET THE FCK OFF MY SCREEN! die gast jat alleen maar credits.
    Waarom denk je dat hij niet in The Expandables 2 zit en Chuck Norris en Jean-Claude van Damme wel!
    Last edited by Fatihhh; 29-03-2012 at 10:46.
    "Get tuda Choppaaa!"

vCash

Hij is een beetje chubbie en zijn "widowpeak"lijkt wel schaamhaar wat er is opgeplakt en bijgetekend met een zwarte stift

vCash

ouwe gehaktbal is het.hij is echt vol van zich zelf.zal wat zijn als silva wint,dan komt het zeker door zijn moves,hahaha.
    IF FEAR HAS A STRANGLEHOLD ON YOUR LIFE, TURN AROUND, FACE IT...AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF IT!

vCash

vCash

vCash

Wanderlei Silva Reflective of Career, Ready for ‘Fight of His Dreams’

Wanderlei Silva has been waiting a long time for this, and he's not shy to say so. When Silva meets rival The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil coach Vitor Belfort at UFC 147, it'll be in a rematch 14 years in the making, after Belfort needed just 44 seconds to crush Silva back at the UFC's inaugural trip to Sau Paulo in 1998.
    As one can imagine, that loss never sat well with Silva, and the chance to avenge it on the biggest stage means June can't come soon enough.

"This is the fight of my life," Silva proclaimed on Monday's edition of The MMA Hour. "I've waited all my career for this fight. I've waited for (14) years for this fight. He is one of the guys I really, really want to fight before I (retire). This fight is the fight of my dreams."

These days retirement seems to come up more often than not for Silva. Luckily, by now he seems to have acknowledged that fact, or at least grow accustomed to it, and so he has very few reservations about taking a trip down memory lane.
    "I'm so happy for my career," Silva reflectively said.

"I've been fighting since I was 13 years old. I've fought for 21 years of my life. But I still feel really good. I feel really motivated."

Over that time, Silva has witnessed an explosion of Brazilian culture into the modern MMA landscape that no one could have foreseen. Now South America's largest country has seemingly become the center of the fighting world. With Brazilian contenders shooting through each of the UFC's division, a landmark stadium show already on the books, and TUF: Brazil shattering the rating standards set by its American counterpart, MMA has evolved from a niche sport into a Brazilian national pastime.

In Silva's eyes, UFC President Dana White is the biggest cause of the growth.

"He's a really good businessman. He brings really good jobs with the UFC," Silva explained. "A lot of guys were thinking bad things about MMA before, but now they have a different vision. The fighters have more respect in society. They make it to more events. We go to the good programs, we have more fun."

When the subject of Brazil arises, it's easy to see how dramatically Silva's role has shifted. He's no longer just a fighter, but also a national ambassador to the sport, with an entire generation raised on the violent exploits of "The Ax Murderer."

With that in mind, the idea of retirement no longer seems as daunting as it once may have. In fact, Silva says he finally has a plan for life after fighting. He hopes to work inside the UFC, focusing on bringing charitable events to gyms throughout the world, helping young fighters get the opportunities he never had.

While that time may not be here yet, he's confident he'll know when to call it quits.

"You need to respect the body. We're not 22, 23 years old. I'm 35. I'm not looking 35, but I'm 35," Silva laughed. "But I'm not too old, I'm not too young."

In the interim, it's not like Silva's plate is particularly empty. First there's the national publicity parade that is TUF: Brazil, and then of course, an extraordinarily formidable challenge in Belfort. Silva is understandably the heavy underdog heading into the fight, but it almost seems criminal to count him out after the facial reconstruction he sent Cung Le's way.

Even more intriguing, if Silva can stun the world and emerge victorious, claiming wins over Belfort, Le, and Michael Bisping over his last four fights, "The Ax Murderer" could potentially put together one of the most improbable contender runs in UFC history. With his immense marketing muscle, the notion isn't as far-fetched as it may seem.

But again, that's a lot of "what ifs," and Silva has never been one for skepticism. All he knows is regardless of how this final chapter plays out, when it's all said and done, he'll still have one final box left on the checklist. An ultimate farewell for a legend of the sport; back to the place where it all began.

"Maybe I can make my last fight in Japan," Silva concluded. "Maybe, I don't know. But we're going to check with the boss when they're going to have their next show there. I want to make my last fight in Japan."

vCash

vCash

Anderson Silva-Chael Sonnen Rematch Date Could Be Changed

In March, the UFC officially announced the date and location of the Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen rematch, but now the timing of the fight appears to be up in the air.

At a press conference following Saturday's UFC on FUEL event, UFC president Dana White confirmed that the date is no sure thing. In trying to finalize the show -- originally scheduled for June 23 -- the UFC has come up against some resistance because Rio happens to be hosting a United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development during the same week.

"The problem is, they don't like the idea of us coming the same time this United Nations convention is going on," he said.

"The other problem is hotel rooms. Most of the hotel rooms are being taken up. And we don't think, we know that the Anderson Silva-Chael Sonnen fight is one of the biggest sporting events this year, in the world."

The UFC is expecting to run their event at Estádio Olímpico Joăo Havelange, a soccer stadium which will likely hold around 55,000 people when reconfigured for MMA.

The UN conference is a three-day affair which takes place from June 20-22. The event's website does not estimate an attendance for the conference, saying it will draw "thousands," but does list 194 member nations. That conflicts greatly with the UFC's hope of taking over the city that week for Silva-Sonnen.

"I think it’s a huge sporting event," he said. "I think people will come to Rio from all over the world. I think we're going to need hotel rooms. Hopefully we’ll get this thing done the next few days, one way or the other."

The first Silva-Sonnen fight took place in August 2010, with Sonnen controlling the action for the first four-and-a-half rounds before Silva trapped him in a fight-ending triangle choke to retain his UFC middleweight championship.

vCash

Sonnen is een op doping gebruikende betrapte retard die ook nog eens full of shit is..

Ik kijk uit naar wedstrijd en wellicht gaat Silva nu wel eens voor de ko binnen de minuut

vCash

Ik hoop echt dat Sonnen wint.... Maar ik denk zoals eerder genoemd dat het dit keer heel snel afgelopen is met Sonnen.

vCash

Vrees voor Sonnen dat ie ernstig mishandeld gaat worden... Ach ja, heeeeeel misschien heeftie dat ook wel over zichzelf afgeroepen...
    Ik neem voor alles de tijd, maar ik heb geen affiniteit met een gast die m'n fallus en ballen berijdt, das een calamiteit! (Sticky Steez)

vCash

Brazil Could Lose Silva-Sonnen II; Rematch's Location To Be Announced Tuesday

Just after leaving the Philips Arena on Saturday night following UFC 145, Dana White headed straight to his private jet with Chael Sonnen in tow. The two headed to Brazil, where they will meet up with UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva and announce the location of the long-awaited rematch.

With reports circulating that the fight would be moved from its previously announced location, Estádio Olímpico Joăo Havelange, White confirmed the UFC was facing a scheduling issue that could cause a rearrangement of dates.What that means is that Brazil could be losing the fight.

With a UN convention overlapping the UFC's visit to Rio, concerns about security, hotel room availability and other problems could force Silva-Sonnen to move. And if the UFC can't house the match in a soccer stadium, it is likely to come back to the U.S., White indicated, citing Las Vegas as a possible destination.

"I said it before and I'll say it again. That's not only the biggest fight in the UFC, I think it's one of the biggest sporting events of the year," he said. "That fight's going to be done the right way. We're not going to half-ass that thing and say, 'Oh let's go to that arena over here.' It's going to be a big fight."

White said the UFC had invested time, money and resources in preparing for the event, with decisions already in the works about the staging, stadium seating configuration and more.

If Silva-Sonnen II is moved, the June 23 date will still be used. An event will take place in Brazil with Vitor Belfort and Wanderlei Silva as the main event, and Sonnen-Silva will be placed elsewhere on the UFC calendar.

White clearly appeared disappointed at that possibility.

"It's always fun, isn't it?" he said sarcastically. "Always so much fun s--- going on for me."

White said that work on the resolution to the schedule was still going on, but promised that everything would be finalized before a Tuesday press conference in Brazil.

vCash

vCash

Default Wanderlei Silva UFC 147 video series #1

vCash

brazil press conference over 5 minuten live
    Ni politicien ni militaire, je ne suis qu'un troubadour...

vCash

Het is begonnen, alleen Silva & Sonnen aan tafel nu.

Eerste comment Dana:
    -Chael vs Silva niet in Brazil
    -Voor de TUF finale is er ook nog geen stadion gevonden.
    Ni politicien ni militaire, je ne suis qu'un troubadour...

vCash

Chael spoort echt niet...

vCash

Mensen hoeven zijn "nieuwe personage" echt niet leuk te vinden, maar besef aub dat dit daadwerkelijk een personage is.
    Prive is hij een gewone man.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Kemal View Post
    vette card hoor ik heb er echt zin in
    zat vandaag deze trailer weer te kijken en het viel me op het lijkt wel of kenny florian zit te janken tussen 0,50 en 1,05
    als sonnen weer met zijn bla bla bezig is

vCash

Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen 2 Rescheduled for UFC 148

As anticipated, the UFC has scrapped plans to hold Anderson Silva's championship rematch against Chael Sonnen in a soccer stadium in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

The blockbuster grudge match, which was originally booked for UFC 147 on June 23, has now been rescheduled to headline UFC 148 on July 7, 2012 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV. UFC President Dana White announced the switch at a press conference in Rio on Tuesday morning, though according White, it took some persuasion to get Silva onboard.

"He was very upset about not fighting in Brazil," White said. "He wanted this fight with Chael Sonnen here. It took a lot of talking, and I finally convinced Anderson to take this fight in Las Vegas."

Silva put on a good face throughout the proceedings, however it was clear he wasn't happy with the decision.

"I'm a UFC athlete," Silva said. "I don't just have fans in Brazil, but worldwide. So regardless of where this fight is, I'll be representing Brazil. I'll be doing my job for my fans, and nothing will really change. The only thing is unfortunately the fight, due to the alliance the UFC has with a company which wasn't professional enough to understand the size of the UFC, unfortunately the fight will not be in Brazil."

Previously, White cited difficulties obtaining a proper venue in Brazil due to a United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development booked for the same week. The conference runs from June 20-22 and lists 194 member nations among its attendees.

However, at Tuesday's presser, White wouldn't go into specifics about what ultimately forced the move, alluding only to "a lot of problems."

"There were many things that cause this fight to fall apart here," White explained.
    "As we got into the logistics of making this thing happen here, just everything that could go wrong went wrong, and we weren't able to pull it off fast enough."

Despite his not-so-friendly relationship with the country of Brazil, Sonnen also expressed his frustration regarding the situation.
    "It was disappointing, especially with the thought of coming to a stadium," Sonnen admitted. "In Toronto, (Jake) Shields and (Georges St. Pierre) did 55,000 seats, and I was hoping to be part of breaking that and getting it done here in Brazil. But look, Las Vegas is the fight capital of the world. This is the biggest fight in the history of combat.

"My plan wasn't to walk in here and tell you guys we're not going to fight. My plan was to come in here, take your money, my new belt, and go home back to America. But instead I'm going to have to wait, I'm going to have to stomp him on July 7, and that's exactly what I'm going to do."

Unsurprisingly, Sonnen also couldn't resist taking a few jabs at his already irate rival.
    "I don't have anything against the Brazilian people." Sonnen remarked. "I've got something against a Brazilian that's sitting a few feet from me. Maybe a couple other gentlemen (too), but your women are all okay we me, so feel free to give me a call or pay me a visit.

"But as far as my impression (of Brazil), it's a lot like America. When I was a little kid, I remember going outside and sitting with my friends. We'd talk about the latest technology and medicine and gaming and American ingenuity, and I'd look outside and Anderson and the Brazilian kids are sitting outside playing the mud. And I'll tell you something else, I think it's disgusting, I think it's an embarrassment to the sport and himself that he'd come around with that fake belt when the entire world watched me defeat him on live TV."

The comments seemed to tip Anderson over the edge, as the normally reserved champion answered back with his own verbal assault.

"Chael Sonnen doesn't practice the martial arts," Silva declared. "He's a wrestler, so he doesn't know what martial arts is. Respect. Respect for a country. Respect to a people. And respect towards human beings. Many times, people even ask me, 'well, isn't he promoting the fight?' Yes, okay, but there are many different ways for you to do that. He did not respect our country. He disrespected my family. And above all, he disrespected all the UFC audience."
    Of course, Sonnen started audibly snoring midway through Silva's response.

With Silva-Sonnen II shifted off the card, UFC 147 now features a middleweight match-up between The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil coaches Vitor Belfort and Wanderlei Silva, the TUF: Brazil featherweight and middleweight finals, and a heavyweight bout between Fabricio Werdum and Mike Russow.

UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo may also be moved onto the card. Aldo is currently scheduled to fight a yet to be announced opponent at UFC 149.

"We talked about moving Jose down to this card here," White revealed. "It's probably going to happen. We're working with his camp right now. And then, Dan Henderson vs. (Jon) Jones coud be a possibility (for UFC 149)."

Meanwhile, a venue for UFC 147 has yet to finalized. UFC officials originally targeted the Estádio Olímpico Joăo Havelange, a colossal soccer stadium that could potentially seat upwards of 50,000 Brazilian fight fans, however that is no longer an option.
    "We're still in talks and we're trying to figure out exactly where we're going to take this event," White concluded. "It's going to happen obviously, the details are just not worked out and we don't have a venue yet."

vCash

MMA in mmastream.cc is a complex and demanding sport. Our mission is to help you develop elite levels of strength and conditioning for mixed-martial arts.
    Implementing these training routines into your workout program will reveal your body’s peak physical state so you can outlast and dominate your opponents.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by brademo View Post
    MMA in mmastream.cc is a complex and demanding sport. Our mission is to help you develop elite levels of strength and conditioning for mixed-martial arts.
    Implementing these training routines into your workout program will reveal your body’s peak physical state so you can outlast and dominate your opponents.
    Thanks Brademo for sharing this mmastream.cc. Boxing is still a much more established sport...UFC and mma in general is growing quickley, I dont even watch boxing anymore.. This is a major issue in the UFC, the fighters are demanding more money from the owners (Randy Couture, Tito Ortiz..for example)... I think the fighters are right..If the owners are making Billions of dollars, the fighters who make the sport should be compensated. For more information here: mmastream.cc

vCash

Default Wanderlei Silva vs. Vitor Belfort 'official' to headline UFC 147

As expected, a rematch between "The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil" coaches Vitor
    Belfort and Wanderlei Silva will serve as the new main event of next month's UFC
    147 show in Brazil.

UFC president Dana White confirmed the pay-per-view headliner on
    Thursday.

"Yup, that's official," he said.