MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Default Rampage Jackson last fight for the UFC; Knee Surgeries Will Delay Final UFC fight

Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Zal wel naar Dream gaan.
    In Japan er weer aan herinnerd aan zijn goddelijke status daar.

vCash

is dit ook zijn twitter account of misschien is deze dan gehackt..

ben erg benieuwd of hij bij de UFC weggaat
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Waarom zou hij blijven? Hij is de komende tijd toch uit het titel plaatje.

vCash

Hij is erg gevoelig voor kritiek en heeft waarschijnlijk kritiek van UFC gehad over zijn laatste performance.
    Daarnaast zegt hij UFC = U Fight Cheap, dus geld is nogsteeds een issue.

vCash

Echt in de top van de UFC zal hij niet meer meedraaien, waarschijnlijk dat UFC Japan hem wakker heeft geschud en hem heeft doen beseffen dat een terugkeer naar Japan misschien slimmer is

vCash

Het is een trots mannetje ... Van je voetstuk vallen is nooit leuk. Wellicht nog een paar jaar cashen in Japan en vechten tegen nobodies.

vCash

Ik zie hem wel graag bij Dream/m-1

vCash

Iemand als Rampage zou wel een redding kunnen zijn voor Dream. Het is absoluut een publiekstrekker en zal ook buiten japan goed te marketten zijn. Ik gun het Dream van harte.

Ik kan de UFC nog steeds niet heel serieus nemen zolang de CEO een draaikont is die 16x f#ck in 1 zin zegt.

vCash

U Fight Cheap.

vCash

Laat hem maar naar DREAM gaan en een paar cans vechten. Misschien krijgen we dan de echte Rampage weer te zien.

vCash

Ik zag het aankomen, Rampage kan niet meer mee met de jongens.
    Misschien ligt een kans voor hem in Japan.
    "I'm going to make you pay for what you've done."
    “Logica brengt je van A naar B, fantasie brengt je overal.”

vCash

Ik vond hem tegen jones helemaal niet verkeerd, wat een head movement!

Rampage Mousasi zou ik best willen zien....

vCash

Laat hem maar lekker zijn laatste partij afsluiten tegen Dan Henderson. Henderson blijft dan lekker bezig en kan daarna tegen de winnaar van Jones vs Evans en Rampage mooi naar Dream..
    Train for perfection but aim for more

vCash

rampage had hetr weer even toen ie goed trainde met dat team..maar dat is ook allemaal uit elkaar toch?

zijn motivatie vond ik zowiezo de laatste tijd al minder.....

Tegen mousasi zou ik ook wel willen zien idd
    Exitus Acta Probat
    don`t cry about shit, take ownership!!!
    hard werken,hard trainen en genieten van het leven!!!

vCash

Rampage deed het prima versus Evans, Machida en Jones.
    Nu laat hij een steekje vallen, en mensen laten hem ook weer vallen...

vCash

Rampage Jackson Threatens UFC Exit, Dana White Unsure of Future

In the early hours of Tuesday morning, Quinton "Rampge" Jackson let loose a stream of consciousness in Tweet form, eventually saying that he would be done fighting for the UFC after his next bout.

Just a few hours prior to that, UFC president Dana White had spent about 90 minutes on the phone with Jackson, with whom he's had an up-and-down relationship over the years. According to White, the conversation didn't start well but seemed to get better as it went along. From his perspective, all was fine when he hung up, only to later discover what the rest of the world was seeing, that Jackson was unhappy with the promotion.

"I think that by the time we got off the phone, I thought that we were in a good place," White said on Tuesday afternoon. "I thought that we had worked it out. But you know, by his tweets [Tuesday], you just don’t know with him."

Asked if he thought Jackson was serious in his promise to leave the UFC, White shrugged his shoulders. "You never know," he said.

The 33-year-old Jackson was a bit cryptic on his differences with the UFC, writing at one point that he has "other things" on his mind, but later more specifically writing that UFC stands for "u fight cheap." Of course, this isn't the first time he's railed against his own promotion, as back in September 2009, he briefly quit, citing a multitude of reasons for the decision before reversing course.

He's also been notoriously hard on himself upon losing fights, and this latest outburst comes little more than a week after his most recent defeat in a decision loss to Ryan Bader at UFC 144.

It also came coupled with two other issues, one self-made, and the other stemming from his career. In the first, Jackson recently admitted in an interview with Fighters Only that he had been prescribed testosterone replacement therapy. In the second, he came under scrutiny from White for the way he's approached the most recent part of his career.

In the recent Fighters Only interview, Jackson said after suffering a knee injury, he visited at least two doctors, and the second -- an "age-management doctor," prescribed him testosterone after diagnosing him with low levels.

White called into question some of the veracity of the interview, recounting a negative experience in Australia with one of the publication's reporters, whom he felt was trying to bait him. To be fair, White's interview and the Jackson interview were done by two different journalists. On the other hand, Fighters Only did remove at least one of Jackson's quotes from the interview, and Jackson contradicted himself in at least one key area, namely where within a few sentences of each other, he first said that "my doctor works for the UFC," and then said he "told my doctor not to tell the UFC but he told them anyway."

White did confirm that Jackson did recently begin undergoing the therapy, but didn't have any further details, saying that he found out about it while in Australia for the UFC on FX 2 show, and that UFC chairman and CEO Lorenzo Fertitta took the lead on that situation.

As for White's words towards Jackson, it was clear from his voice that there was no anger towards him but a sense of uncertainty over his current disposition and what is to come.

"I think Rampage takes his losses hard," he said. "And I think that’s what he’s going through. He’s not a big fan of criticism, either. I mean that in a serious way. He can’t handle criticism. He was pissed off at me because I said I don’t think he’s taking his career as serious as he has in the past, since the [Rashad] Evans fight. And he was f---ing pissed about that. And he’s like, ‘What you said about me...’ And I said, ‘I didn’t say you were a f---ing scumbag.’ And he said, ‘I’d rather you said that than what you did say.’ So he takes criticism hard, he takes his losses hard, and he’s going through what Rampages goes through after a loss."

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by XanaduNL View Post
    Rampage deed het prima versus Evans, Machida en Jones.
    Nu laat hij een steekje vallen, en mensen laten hem ook weer vallen...
    100% waar. Zo zijn mensen, zielige wezens.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Nelisje View Post
    Iemand als Rampage zou wel een redding kunnen zijn voor Dream. Het is absoluut een publiekstrekker en zal ook buiten japan goed te marketten zijn. Ik gun het Dream van harte.

Ik kan de UFC nog steeds niet heel serieus nemen zolang de CEO een draaikont is die 16x f#ck in 1 zin zegt.
    Look, if you don't like flyweight, your an idiot.
    Look, if you think this card was boring, your an idiot.
    Look, if your think the JDS-CAIN fight was too short, guess what, your an idiot.
    Ni politicien ni militaire, je ne suis qu'un troubadour...

vCash

Ik denk dat het vooral Rampage zijn mindset is die verkeerd is om nog weer de belt te krijgen, terwijl hij benadrukt dat wel te willen. Want hij zegt dat hij puur wil boxen. Jiu-jitsu en worstelen doet hij alleen defensief, en omdat het moet. Maar het lieftste vecht hij zo attractief mogelijk. Hij wil mensen KO slaan. Maar de enige mensen die hij echt KO heeft geslagen de afgelopen jaren zijn Wanderlei en Liddell. Die in die periode door iedereen KO werden geslagen. Ik denk dat Rampage daardoor iets te veel vertrouwen heeft gekregen in zijn handen. En zijn eigen worstelen een beetje onderschat, want dat kan ie best.

vCash

Default Quinten Rampage Jackson haalt uit naar de UFC

wordt tijd voor een vakbondje MMA vechters

http://bjpenn.com/mmanews/2012/03/10...ort-16649.html
    MORAALRIDDER 1st klas - "Behandel anderen zoals je door hen behandeld wil worden"

vCash

Former UFC light-heavyweight champion, Quinton “Rampage” Jackson took to twitter last night to release his frustrations with the UFC to the fans.
    This is the second time in the past week that “Rampage” has expressed his disgust with the UFC. He said HERE that he will compete in one-more fight for them to fulfill his obligations and then find a new home to fight for.

He has long been a character with volatile emotions but could this really be the end of “Rampage” Jackson?

vCash

vCash

Hahaha die Rampage. Gaat gewoon rappen haha. Wel mooi hoe open hij is om alles uit te proberen, ik ben ook zo en dat respecteer ik in een mens.

vCash

Rampage kan Dream een mooie boost geven, dat zal hij vast niet voor het geld doen. Want de UFC betaalt stukken meer dan Dream lijkt mij. Rampage vs Gegard, de eerste grote tegenstander voor Gegard in Dream.