MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default UFC 147: Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen

A bout between Fabricio Werdum and Mike Russow is expected to take place at this event

Fabricio Werdum vs. Mike Russow Slated for June

By Ariel Helwani - Video Reporter and Writer
    Follow @MMAFighting on Twitter, and Like MMA Fighting on Facebook.
    Mar 9, 2012 - A heavyweight fight between Fabricio Werdum and Mike Russow is close to being finalized, according to sources close to both camps. Both fighters have already verbally agreed to the bout, which is expected to take place on the UFC's return to Brazil later this year, which is slated for late June 2012.
    No exact date or location has been finalized just yet.
    Werdum (15-5-1) looked fantastic in his return to the UFC in February, defeating Roy Nelson via unanimous decision. The win marked Werdum's first in the UFC since he defeated Brandon Vera at UFC 85 in June 2008.

Russow (15-1, 1 NC), who also works a full-time Chicago police officer, most recently defeated Jon Olav Einemo at UFC on FOX 2 in January. The win extended Russow's overall winning streak to 11 in a row and four straight inside the Octagon.

Also expected to take place on the same card is Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen II and Vitor Belfort vs. Wanderlei Silva.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Ali: I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark

vCash

oops, dubbel per ongeluk. sorry
    wou de titel wijzigen. deze kan weg
    Ali: I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark

vCash

ok
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier