MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default 17.03.2012 Stefan Leko in his best shape

Stefan leko will have a WKA worldtitle fight on 17.03.2012 in Kassel/Germany. Stefan is preparing professionally in the Netherlands but also with Asmir Burgic and Danyo Ilunga in Germany. After weeks of preparation he seems eager to work in the ring and fight and deliver his best performance. Watch out for him on 17.03. in Kassel.

When i see him training now, it reminds me in shapness and coordination to good old days. We want to bring him back on track for a couple of years.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Workshops, Camps & Education: www.K-1StarsLive.com - Fightsports Management: www.StarCreator.eu

vCash

Who is the opponent?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by blackadder View Post
    Who is the opponent?
    Marinko Neimarevic
    Workshops, Camps & Education: www.K-1StarsLive.com - Fightsports Management: www.StarCreator.eu

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by FMACH View Post
    Stefan leko will have a WKA worldtitle fight on 17.03.2012 in Kassel/Germany. Stefan is preparing professionally in the Netherlands but also with Asmir Burgic and Danyo Ilunga in Germany. After weeks of preparation he seems eager to work in the ring and fight and deliver his best performance. Watch out for him on 17.03. in Kassel.

When i see him training now, it reminds me in shapness and coordination to good old days. We want to bring him back on track for a couple of years.
    Dus na een aantal 'weken' gaat hij het niveau halen van welleer? Tuurlijk......

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Budokan View Post
    Dus na een aantal 'weken' gaat hij het niveau halen van welleer? Tuurlijk......
    keep an eye on him in the next weeks...:-)