First I’ll stay here in Florida, where I live. I’m training with the guys at American Top Team, and they opened the doors for me, thank God. I’m training with Thiago Silva, Sakara, with big names over there. Katel Kubis at Muay Thai, Parrumpinha at Jiu-Jitsu. When it’s six weeks before the event I’ll go down to Rio de Janeiro. I wanna be really well prepared, do like i did when I fought Fedor. I want that same mind, that same urge… I always had friends at American Top Team. In 2009, after I fought Werdum I decided to leave the team, but I talked to everyone. I decided to diversify, have my own training camp. Back then there wasn’t many heavyweight fighters over there, I just trained with Jorge Santiago and Danilo Villefort, who were my sparrings.

Former EliteXC heavyweight champion, Antonio “Big Foot” Silva, explains to Brazilian media outlet Tatame.com that he is no longer a Blackzilian. Instead of staying at his new training home he moves back to his old one in preparation for his upcoming bout with Roy “Big Country” Nelson.

The move in camps comes off the heels of the enlistment of Alistair Overeem (to the fight team) and is likely the cause of his defection from the Blackzilian team.

Bron: http://bjpenn.com/mmanews/2012/03/12...att-16704.html