MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Filmpje Laatste nieuws over Buakaw (“I wanted to retire, Por. Pramuk Control Me”)

Hier het laatste nieuws Buakaw:

Bron: http://fightsportasia.com/2012/03/12...muk-control-m/

Buakaw has finally spoken out about his problems with gym Por.Pramuk.

The K-1 MAX legend and Lumpinee International Fighter of the Year speaks out in this shock interview, in which he candidly reveals that he wanted to retire in 2009, but Por.Pramuk would not allow him to. He also mentions wanting to go out and enjoy himself more, and that he has had many problems within the gym regarding training and other issues, but that the gym “make problems for him”, and strongarm him into training more and backing down regardless of the issue at hand.

It was insinuated throughout the interview that Buakaw had been threatened. At the very least, that he has been forced into acquiescence by Por.Pramuk for years upon years, the gym in which he lives in a room with three other men.

Any questions asked about money, it should be noted that Buakaw quietly avoided answering, instead telling us that he’s suffered recurring injuries. It has long been known that Por.Pramuk have taken the lions share of all Buakaw’s fight purses; the strongest rumour being that when he won 1 million yen for the K-1 World MAX, that he only received 20,000 of it and that the rest went directly to Por.Pramuk who ‘bought four houses’, among other subsequent expenditures.

It should be noted that while Buakaw avoids responding to questions about money, he has never denied that his gym take the lions share of his earnings.

Here is the shock interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu6rQ...layer_embedded
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Enjoy yourself it's later than you think
    Enjoy yourself while you're still in the pink
    The years go by as quickly as you wink
    Enjoy yourself enjoy yourself It's later than you think

vCash

Dat zou echt kut zijn voor 'm..... Zo ga je toch niet met grote kampioenen om!

vCash

Zo zie je maar, de meeste gym gaan alleen om winst bejacht en roem van zo'n een vechter.
    "I'm going to make you pay for what you've done."
    “Logica brengt je van A naar B, fantasie brengt je overal.”

vCash

helemaal uitgemolken..
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Hier een stuk op de Thaise zender Channel 7

http://www.ch7.com/news/news_thailan...p=376&d=180709

vCash

Deze gast moet gewoon naar een Nederlandse gym komen. Living Legend

vCash

De vertaling;
    ” Well, if you ask me if I want to go back? I’d have to say no, I don’t want to go back, I just want to rest, and look after my health”
    Interviewer: can you explain where you’ve been for the past 10 days?

Buakaw: I’d like to apologize to my fans, and thanks to the people who’ve been looking after me. I had a personal issue with the camp that has been weighing on me… it’s been an issue since 2009.
    It was something that has been bothering me for quite sometime… I’ve never had issues with my training, I’ve never skipped training, and I’ve always been diligent… I was constantly criticized and put down, they said I was disrespectful… I just couldn’t take it anymore.

Interviewer: What would they say to you?

Buakaw: (so it’s going to get lost in translation but it’s basically a very direct and rude way of speaking to someone) “ I’m really getting tired of you” , “ You’re a real pain”etc. (The translation isn’t that bad, but the way it’s being said is fairly harsh)
    but I’ve always worked hard, and been respectful, I’ve never had issues with my training nothing for them to complain about. I didn’t deserve it.

Interviewer: So where were you?

Buakaw: I was in a special place (my place) where nobody could find me. So I left with my trainer…. no body saw me, I never the left the house. I don’t want to say where though.

Interviewer: So you’ve been injured…

Buakaw: Yes, I’ve had some issues. I had a fitness trainer who looked after my health, who left as well…
    It’s been building up for years… I was really considering hanging up my gloves in 2009, I was tired, injured and quite stressed.
    I don’t want to retire, I haven’t thought that far ahead, I just want to rest, I want to look after my health, retirement, that’s for another day. For know I just want to rest and get well.
    Yes I’ve spoken with the camp; we’ve been in touch… We are trying to find a way to work things out, but we still haven’t found a way.

Interviewer: Do you still want to be Buakaw Por. Pramuk?

Buakaw: Yes I do, I want to fullfill my responsibilities, but I want to be happy, I want to be free from the stress and tension of the camp

Interviewer: You say you want freedom, does that mean you don’t wanto be at the camp anymore?

Buakaw: Well, if you ask me if I want to go back? I’d have to say no, I don’t want to go back, I just want to rest, and look after my health.
    Last edited by Richelieu; 12-03-2012 at 23:16.

vCash

Pfff, heftig verhaal!
    Fighting is poetry in motion

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by payap View Post
    Hier een stuk op de Thaise zender Channel 7

http://www.ch7.com/news/news_thailan...p=376&d=180709
    Tja, jij verstaat dit missschien, maar ondergetekende heeft al moeite met Fries, dus helaas
    Same stuff voor het eerste filmpje.

vCash

Helaas gebeuren er achter de schermen soms rare dingen. Jammer voor zo'n vechter, die gewoon ongestoord zou moeten genieten van zijn sport. Volgens mij was de trainer al eerder weg, en kon Buakaw dit niet accepteren. Net terug uit Thailand weet ik dat er een hoop gedoe is op allerlei fronten. Ik hoop dat de rust snel terugkeert en we ons weer kunnen concentreren op de sport. En vooral dat het Buakaw goed gaat en we hem wel weer gauw terugzien in de ring.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by de Stiep View Post
    Tja, jij verstaat dit missschien, maar ondergetekende heeft al moeite met Fries, dus helaas
    Same stuff voor het eerste filmpje.

Ha Ha Stiep, ik versta er ook geen woord van. Maar het waren bronnen van de info en weet dat er hier op het forum enkele personen zijn die het wel verstaan.

vCash

Ik kan me herinneren dat Namsaknoi ook problemen had met het Por Pramuk Gym. En aangezien je in Thailand verplicht bent om aangesloten te zijn bij een erkende gym kwam hij vervolgens niet meer aan de bak in Thailand.

vCash

Zielig man.. zo iemand verdient toch beter!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by rollermanskunk View Post
    Deze gast moet gewoon naar een Nederlandse gym komen. Living Legend
    X2 zou een mooie move zijn
    “The tyranny of a prince in an oligarchy is not so dangerous to the public welfare as the apathy of a citizen in a democracy”
    -Charles de Montesquieu

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by payap View Post
    Ha Ha Stiep, ik versta er ook geen woord van. Maar het waren bronnen van de info en weet dat er hier op het forum enkele personen zijn die het wel verstaan.
    Zoals daar ene Harmen is. Zie nu een vertaling staan. Dank je wel Harmen.
    Is echt een schandaal hoe ze zo iemand als Buakaw behandeld hebben en behandelen. Iemand die zoveel gedaan heeft voor de sport. Lijkt mij een ernstige vorm van uitbuiting.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by amilster View Post
    X2 zou een mooie move zijn
    3 x bvb bij het Golden Glory management zou zijn geld beter beheerd worden!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by goro View Post
    3 x bvb bij het Golden Glory management zou zijn geld beter beheerd worden!
    Ik denk dat Allistair, Staring, Herring en Siyar daar anders over denken!!

vCash

Ik denk dat Goro dit met sarcasme zegt.