MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    vCash

Ze konden de locatie niet meer waarborgen geloof ik...
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Ik neem voor alles de tijd, maar ik heb geen affiniteit met een gast die m'n fallus en ballen berijdt, das een calamiteit! (Sticky Steez)

vCash

Vage verhalen allemaal, de UFC heeft ze zaakjes weer eens niet op orde lijkt het.

vCash

Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

maar de event gaat toch nog gewoon door als ik het goed begrijp? de finalisten van de TUF's staan nog steeds gebooked voor die event. net als belfort vs wandy en werdum vs russow

vCash

Default Cruz tears ACL, out of fight with Faber

Phytegurus.com has confirmed with sources close to the event that The Ultimate Fighter Coach Dominic Cruz (19-1 MMA, 2-0 UFC) is pulling out of the much anticipated UFC 148 fight with Urijah Faber (26-5 MMA, 2-1 UFC) due to a torn ACL.
    It is still unknown if there is or will be a replacement fighter for Faber or if this fight will still maintain the co-main event status.
    read entire article...
    Update: This rumor has been confirmed to be true by several media sources, including MMA Weekly
    The UFC’s reigning bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz has been forced out of UFC 148 after suffering a knee injury in training while working at The Ultimate Fighter Live.
    Sources close to the situation confirmed the news to MMAWeekly.com on Monday.
    read entire article...
    Update: The final word is here, UFC President Dana White confirmed the news:
    It's true Cruz blew his ACL. Stay tuned for more info
    read entire Twitter...
    Ali: I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark

vCash

Sorry voor de verotte tekst, ik zit op een iphone. Hier is de link voor meer info

http://m.mixedmartialarts.com/news/4...ht-with-Faber/

vCash

Dominick Cruz Tears ACL, Out of UFC 148 Title Fight With Urijah Faber

UFC bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz has torn his ACL while training on The Ultimate Fighter: Live and will be pulled from his upcoming UFC 148 title defense against Urijah Faber.

News of the injury was first reported by Phytegurus.com, and has since been confirmed by UFC President Dana White.
    "It's true Cruz blew his ACL," White tweeted. "Stay tuned for more info."

UFC 148 takes place July 7 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV. A middleweight title bout between Anderson Silva and Chael Sonnen is slated to headline the summer show, while the heavily-anticipated rubber match between Cruz (19-1) and rival TUF: Live coach Faber (26-5) was intended to serve as the co-main event.

UFC officials have yet to make an official announcement regarding Faber's status on the card or if an interim bantamweight title bout will be created. If so, up-and-coming prospects Renan Barao (28-1, 1 NC) and Michael McDonald (15-1) would be the most likely candidates.

Barao is currently scheduled to fight Ivan Menjivar in a number-one contenders match at UFC 148, while McDonald recently cruised through former champion Miguel Torres en route to a first-round knockout victory last month.

vCash

Zonde zeg... zou echt een vette pot geweest zijn...

Hopen dattie snel weer mee kan draaien...
    Ik neem voor alles de tijd, maar ik heb geen affiniteit met een gast die m'n fallus en ballen berijdt, das een calamiteit! (Sticky Steez)

vCash

Interim Titel : Faber vs. Barao

Dat zou de oplossing zijn. Vind sowieso dat Barao eerder een titleshot had verdient dan Faber.
    Maakt trouwens verder niet uit, zowel Cruz en Faber gaan het afleggen tegen Barao (the uncrowned champ)
    LIKE mijn MMA Nieuws Pagina op Facebook !!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/MmaFinest

vCash

Urijah Faber: Let's do an interim title at UFC 148
    Source: urijahfaber.com
    May 7, 2012 11:30 PM EST
    "I'm sure everyone has heard the terrible news that Dominick Cruz tore his ACL. There's a lot of rumors rolling around about the whole situation, possibly that Ronda Rousey is the one who made it happen. It sucks for everybody, especially myself and Dominick. I wish him a speedy recovery -- you don't wish that on anybody. I know he wanted to scrap. Now, I'm just waiting to hear what happens.
    I'm thinking an interim title fight -- [Dominick] has been out almost 1.5 years now -- once this surgery goes through it's going to be another nine months. I'm hoping for a top contender: Renan Barao, in my opinion is next up with Michael McDonald after that and Ivan Menjivar after that. I'm just waiting to see -- I know as much as you guys do, but I'm ready to scrap on July 7. And, as far as I'm concerned, that's when it's going down."

vCash

Default Cruz uit ufc 148!

Qoute van ufc site:

A torn ACL has taken UFC bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz out of his highly-anticipated rubber match with Urijah Faber on July 7th in Las Vegas. In a Twitter post Monday afternoon, UFC President Dana White confirmed the injury and wrote “Stay tuned for more info.”

Updates to the UFC 148 card, headlined by the middleweight title fight between Anderson Silva and Chael Sonnen, are available, will be posted when they are available.
    ook kwam ik dit filmpje tegen:

vCash

aha, repost:P

vCash

Urijah Faber Will Fight for Interim Title at UFC 148; Dominick Cruz to Remain as Coach on TUF: Live

Urijah Faber will still fight for a title at UFC 148 after all.

UFC president Dana White said on Tuesday's episode of UFC Tonight on Fuel TV that Faber will meet a yet-to-be determined opponent at UFC 148 for the interim bantamweight title after champion Dominick Cruz tore his ACL earlier this week.

"I'm looking for the right opponent," White said. "The guy who deserves this shot at Urijah Faber."

White didn't know exactly how long Cruz would be out for, but he said he didn't expect him to return for at least nine months. According to White, Cruz will remain as a coach on TUF: Live despite the injury.

UFC 148, headlined by Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen 2, airs live on pay-per-view on July 7.

vCash

Chad Mendes vs. Cody McKenzie Slated for UFC 148

The last three men to fall to Jose Aldo are either retired or riding three-fight losing streaks. Now Chad Mendes looks to avoid joining such a dubious list.

Mendes is set to take on former 155-pounder Cody McKenzie in a featherweight bout at UFC 148, promotion officials announced on Friday morning. The summer card is slated for July 7 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV, and is headlined by a middleweight title rematch between Anderson Silva and Chael Sonnen.

Mendes (11-1) hopes to rebound after suffering the first loss of his career in devastating fashion, getting knocked out cold by an Aldo knee with a second remaining in the first round of their title fight at UFC 142. Prior to the setback, the 27-year-old former All-American racked up eleven straight victories, including a pair of UFC wins over Michihiro Omigawa and Rani Yahya, both via unanimous decision.

McKenzie (13-2), meanwhile, faces a quick turnaround after submitting highly-regarded prospect Marcus LeVesseur earlier this week with yet another guillotine choke. The 24-year-old now holds 11 guillotine finishes on his résumé and has become widely renown for the submission, which he jokingly refers to as "The McKenzietine."

vCash

Renan Barao vs. Urijah Faber Set for UFC 148, Will Fight for Interim Bantamweight Title

Top bantamweight contender Renan Barao will face Urijah Faber in place of UFC bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz at UFC 148. The announcement was made by UFC President Dana White on Friday's episode of The Ultimate Fighter (TUF): Live on FX.

Cruz tore his ACL in training during filming of this season of The Ultimate Fighter, forcing him to withdraw from his rubber match with rival and fellow coach Faber. There is currently no clear timeline on Cruz's return to professional mixed martial arts competition.

Barao was originally scheduled to face Ivan Menjivar at UFC 148. There is no word yet on who Menjivar will face in Barao's absence. Faber and Barao will fight for the UFC interim bantamweight title.

Barao, 25, most recently defeated bantamweight stalwart Scott Jorgensen by unanimous decision. That performance was preceded by a higlhight reel effort against Brad Pickett at UFC 138.

Faber, 33, most recently faced and defeated Brian Bowles at UFC 139. The Sacramento native defeated Bowles by guillotine choke at UFC 139.

vCash

Mike Easton Replaces Renan Barao, Faces Ivan Menjivar at UFC 148

UFC bantamweight and Washington, D.C. native Mike Easton will face Ivan Menjivar at UFC 148, the UFC announced Saturday via Twitter. Easton steps in for Renan Barao, who was pulled from the fight with Menjivar to face Urijah Faber for the interim bantamweight title at the same event.

Faber was originally scheduled to face champion Dominick Cruz at UFC 148, but Cruz was forced to withdraw after tearing his ACL. UFC President Dana White confirmed widespread speculation Saturday evening during TUF: Live that Faber's new opponent was, in fact, Barao.

Easton, 28, was originally slated to face Yves Jabouin at UFC on FUEL 3, but was forced to withdraw due to injury. He most recently competed at UFC on FX 1 where he defeated Jared Papazian by majority decision.

Menjivar, 29, last competed at UFC on FUEL TV 1 where he stopped John Albert with strikes in the first round.

UFC 148 takes place on July 7, 2012 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

vCash

Mike Easton, nice! Ik denk dat we daar nog ee hoop van gaan horen/zien!

vCash

vCash

vCash

Patrick Cote vs. Cung Le Signed for UFC 148

Patrick Cote is back for a third run in the UFC, and he'll be immediately thrust into a high-profile UFC 148 matchup against Cung Le.
    MMA Fighting's Ariel Helwani confirmed the signing and booking on Thursday morning with a source with knowledge of the situation.

The news was originally reported by MMA Junkie.

Cote is replacing Rich Franklin, who was switched into a UFC 147 main event slot against Wanderlei Silva after Vitor Belfort suffered a broken hand in training.

Cote (17-7) went 0-3 in his first UFC tenure back in 2004-05. In 2006, he returned as part of The Ultimate Fighter's season 4 "The Comeback" edition, and fared much better, winning five of his first six bouts and advancing to a title match against Anderson Silva.

The Quebecois lost that match via third-round TKO after suffering a knee injury, the first of three straight losses that ultimately led to his release. Since that time, however, Cote has won four straight, including three victories over former UFC fighters (Crafton Wallace, Todd Brown and Kalib Starnes).

Le hasn't fought since last November's thriller against Wanderlei Silva.

UFC 148 is set for July 7 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena with a middleweight title main event of Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen II.

vCash

vCash

Jose Aldo Injured, Urijah Faber vs. Renan Barao Shifted to Headline UFC 149

The summer of injuries lives on, and Jose Aldo has now joined its growing list of causalities.

Aldo, the reigning UFC featherweight champion, was removed from the main event of UFC 149 after suffering an undisclosed injury, promotion officials announced on Saturday.

With Aldo sidelined, UFC 148's interim bantamweight title fight between Urijah Faber and Renan Barao will now headline UFC 149.

Officials have yet to comment if Erik Koch, Aldo's opponent, will remain on the card, only stating that the title tilt is "postponed."

UFC 149 takes place July 21, 2012 at the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Canana. Already, the main card has been eviscerated by injuries, losing Michael Bisping, Mauricio Rua vs. Thiago Silva, and Yoshihiro Akiyama vs. Thiago Alves in recent weeks.

With Faber and Barao off UFC 148, promotion officials have not revealed a new co-main event. Barao, of course, is an injury replacement for UFC bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz, who suffered an ACL injury while coaching opposite Faber on The Ultimate Fighter Live.

vCash

vCash

vCash

Default Chael says he would beat Anderson in a BJJ match.

"Make it a boxing match. I'll find a way to win. Make it a kickboxing match. I'll find a way to win. I'm not gonna play a dance-off with him. But if he wants to make it a combative mansport, I'll do it. Make it a jiu-jitsu match, make it a wrestling match, make it an MMA fight. It doesn't matter. He doesn't have anything that I, as an athlete, won't conquer. I'm a competitor. I will find a way to win, like I always do."

Bron:
    http://www.mmaload.com/serious-mma-d...ch-t56692.html

Die man word steeds grappiger!