MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

pff what a joke maker.

Die find a way to win techniek had ie moeten toepassen toen het echt telde. Hoop dat ie zo snel mogelijk op zijn bek gaat zodat we niets meer van hem horen. (maar daar zal die ook wel een excuus voor klaar hebben)
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

THE CURE IS FREE, YOU'RE PAYING FOR THE DISEASE.

vCash

Veteran Referee Yves Lavigne to Officiate Silva vs. Sonnen 2

The Nevada State Athletic Commission has assigned Yves Lavigne to referee the UFC 148 main event between middleweight champion Anderson Silva and Chael Sonnen.

MMA Junkie first reported the news on Thursday.

The fight, which will take place July 7 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, will be judged by Patricia Morse Jarman, Junichiro Kamijo and Chris Lee.

"I was kind of shocked because I didn't expect that one," Lavigne told Mauro Ranallo on Friday's episode of The MMA Show. "To be honest, it's a privilege when a commissioner asks you to go into his jurisdiction to go ref. Normally, I'm just happy to be a part of the show because it's a privilege to be there."

Some of the big fights Lavigne, a 15-year veteran Canadian referee, has officiated in the past include Georges St-Pierre vs. Matt Serra 2 at UFC 83, GSP vs. John Fitch at UFC 87, Silva vs. Thales Leites at UFC 97 and Lyoto Machida vs. Mauricio Rua 2 at UFC 113.
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Is de T/E ratio het bekende 'overeem' verhaal?
    MORAALRIDDER 1st klas - "Behandel anderen zoals je door hen behandeld wil worden"

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash

Kan je deze match teveel hypen? Want ik begin een beetje afgestompt te raken op Chael met dezelfde retoriek.

Nou was Anderson al een tijd m'n held maar na z'n batman verhaal op het einde van de vblog hierboven begin ik een beetje een fanboy te worden. Wat een toffe gast is dat.

Maar moge de beste winnen, ik heb veel respect voor Chael als een vechter en alhoewel ik denk dat Anderson dit niet alleen wint maar een stuk sneller dan de vorige partij zou het me niet verbazen als het de andere kant op gaat.

Ik zeg dat Anderson 65/70% van de tijd deze pot wint, benieuwd hoe de bookmakers het inschatten.

vCash

Default Anderson Silva: I'm going to break every one of his teeth in his mouth

The trash talk leading up to the Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen rematch has been epic, and almost entirely one-sided, with a gleeful Sonnen skewering Silva to a degree not seen since Muhammad Ali called Joe Frazier an Uncle Tom.

Dana White
    , on Silva's preference for his native Portuguese
    "People aren't showing up to hear this guy give speeches. You're showing up to see what this guy does in the Octagon. And when he gets in there, he's an artist."
    "If you dont want to like or follow Anderson Silva because he doesn't speak English, I totally don't get it.
    "He can be a deaf fucking mute, for Christ's sake, doesn't matter."

Chael Sonnen

"I've been training for combat since I was 9 years old. I have wanted to be UFC champion since 1993."

Anderson Silva

"Chael is a criminal. He's been convicted of crimes. He doesn't deserve to be in the Octagon. When the time is right, I'm going to break his face and break every one of his teeth in his mouth."
    "I don't live in the past. The things in the past are in museums. Playtime is over. I'm gonna beat Chael like he's never been beat before. There's no more talking. I'm going to beat his ass out of the UFC. He's never gonna want to fight again after I'm done with him."
    "He’s not going to be able to walk out of the octagon by himself. I guarantee that."
    "I’m going to beat him maybe the way his parents should have beaten him to teach him some manners."

Chael Sonnen

"I've got two words for Anderson Silva: medium rare."

Frazier was so embittered by Ali that decades after he said of the then "truth is, I'd like to rumble with that sucker again -- beat him up piece by piece and mail him back to Jesus. ... Now people ask me if I feel bad for him, now that things aren't going so well for him. Nope. I don't. Fact is, I don't give a damn. They want me to love him, but I'll open up the graveyard and bury his ass when the Lord chooses to take him."
    Only time will tell if Silva harbors hate for life. In the meantime, the pair fight at UFC 148, Saturday, July 7, live on PPV.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SpelPlan View Post
    Kan je deze match teveel hypen? Want ik begin een beetje afgestompt te raken op Chael met dezelfde retoriek.
    OBJECTION YOUR HONOUR!
    "Get tuda Choppaaa!"

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SpelPlan View Post
    Ik zeg dat Anderson 65/70% van de tijd deze pot wint, benieuwd hoe de bookmakers het inschatten.
    Volgens unibet is het: Silva 1,35 - 3 Sonnen

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by MRNijman View Post
    Volgens unibet is het: Silva 1,35 - 3 Sonnen
    Dat verschil lijkt mij te groot! Het vorige gevecht werd namelijk gedomineerd door Chael Sonnen.
    "Get tuda Choppaaa!"

vCash

vCash

Denk dat Sonnen een avond krijgt om nooit te vergeten...
    Silva is normaal cool en levensgevaarlijk... Nu is hij boos en levensgevaarlijk!

Ben benieuwd hoe het na deze pot met Chael's trashtalk gesteld is...
    Ik neem voor alles de tijd, maar ik heb geen affiniteit met een gast die m'n fallus en ballen berijdt, das een calamiteit! (Sticky Steez)

vCash

Default Anderson Silva vs Chael Sonnen 1 - Video Full. Revenge 7 July !!

vCash

vCash

vCash

Silva gaat winnen om de volgende redenen:

1. Silva geen blessure
    2. beter voorbereid op de stijl van Sonnen (laat zich niet weer verrassen)
    3. Sonnen niet on drugs
    4. Silva is boos
    5. Sonnen tegen Bisping sprak boekdelen: Sonnen moe, kon bijna geen takedowns krijgen, verloor standup etc.

Toch hoop ik dat Sonnen wint

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by robholland View Post
    Silva gaat winnen om de volgende redenen:

1. Silva geen blessure
    2. beter voorbereid op de stijl van Sonnen (laat zich niet weer verrassen)
    3. Sonnen niet on drugs
    4. Silva is boos
    5. Sonnen tegen Bisping sprak boekdelen: Sonnen moe, kon bijna geen takedowns krijgen, verloor standup etc.

Toch hoop ik dat Sonnen wint
    1. Die blessure viel wel mee.
    2. Zijn TDD is nooit goed geweest
    3. Wel on drugs maar nu legaal (TRT)
    4. Kan ook in zijn nadeel werken
    5. Bisping zijn TDD is veel beter dan die van Silva.

War Sonnen!

vCash

Default UFC 148: The Comic

Reigning UFC Middleweight Champion Anderson Silva and bitter rival and No1 contender Chael Sonnen have long been known as two of the most colorful characters in the Ultimate Fighting Championship® organization. But that has been taken to a whole new level in a special comic strip which will countdown to the UFC 148 main event between the two bitter rivals.
    Each day another page of the strip will be published on the UFC’s Facebook page, Facebook.com/UFC leading to the biggest fight of the summer at the MGM Grand, Las Vegas, on July 7.
    The strip has been drawn by British artist Dave Golding, 37, a professional comic book artist since 2006. Golding was the original artist for the critically acclaimed Dare graphic novel ‘The Hunter’, which has recently been optioned by Hollywood, and his work has been featured throughout the medium as well as on designs for various science-fiction shows for British television.
    The strip – which launched on Sunday on Facebook – will tell the story of this almost-inevitable rematch of the 2010 fight of the year, and is peppered with in-jokes long-time UFC fans will appreciate.

To be continued...
    Last edited by Soulbringer320; 28-06-2012 at 01:51.

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash

Default UFC Primetime: Silva vs Sonnen

Graag gedaan mensen~!

vCash