MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default M1 GLOBAL = M1 DONE

4 hours ago
    hammers hamil

The end is near of the m1 global brand. Creditors not getting paid sponsers dropping there support not paying there employess the mob money is running dry and the events are not bringing in a return on investment... They can claim there having all these events but there on life support....

Vadummy and crew are fucking used car salesman and crazy dana white is right... I met these bozos first hand through t shirt guy at affliction when vadummy came up to me bsed me on saying m1 global is to the international market to what ufc is to north america lol... They liquored me and my associates up on russian vodka and tried to sell us 10% of the company for an insane price lol enough with that rant back to the info...

M1 global dont even have the full rights to there tape library lol even garry or should i say jerry owns a piece of there tape library.... Fighters promised so many things and strong armed into unfair contracts... The reason your hearing the fedor to ufc hype is that the ship is sinking and there looking for one more big payday before the company goes belly up...

Sued bellator lol the fuckers dont even want the fighter they are trying to hold him hostage for money and dont even have a valid contract its doctored and not worth the paper its written on bjorn rebney laughed at these clowns... They claim they still have a contract with showtime and thats bullshit they have no ties to showtime... The big show they had in russia with putin and showing a packed house was 85% papered and using the smoke and mirrors approach that it was a huge bigtime event that drew an amazing 1200 buys on internet ppv lol....

Not sad too see M1 GLOBAL go good riddance vadummy and crew are living in denial but over the next few weeks and months the demise is coming...

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma....&page=1&pc=107
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by micha View Post
    wat betekend dit voor Fedor?
    Als hij verstandig is gaat ie met pensioen.
    Zo niet, kan ie mooi ONE FC wat starpower geven door wat koekenbakkers in mekaar te hoeken.
    Fighting is poetry in motion

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by lopez86 View Post
    Zo niet, kan ie mooi ONE FC wat starpower geven door wat koekenbakkers in mekaar te hoeken.
    Dat zou idd een goed idee zijn.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by micha View Post
    wat betekend dit voor Fedor?
    tegen JDS voor de UFC HW titel ;-)
    Train for perfection but aim for more

vCash

Fedor vs Nelson: buikworstelen

vCash

Dag M1.

vCash

ONE FC zal wel iets zijn en anders de UFC meepakken