MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default UFC on FUEL 2: Gustafsson vs. Silva | Results **Spoiler**

Main card (FUEL TV)
    Alexander Gustafsson def. Thiago Silva via unanimous decision
    Brian Stann def. Alessio Sakara via first-round TKO
    Siyar Bahadurzada def. Paulo Thiago via first-round TKO
    Dennis Siver def. Diego Nunes via unanimous decision
    John Maguire def. DaMarques Johnson via submission (armbar)
    Brad Pickett def. Damacio Page via submission (rear-naked choke)

Prelims (Facebook)
    James Head def. Papy Abedi via submission (rear-naked choke)
    Cyrille Diabate def. Tom DeBlass via majority decision
    Francis Carmont def. Magnus Cedenblad via submission (rear-naked choke)
    Reza Madadi def. Yoislandy Izquierdo via submission (guillotine)
    Simeon Thoresen def. Besam Yousef via submission (rear-naked choke)
    Jason Young def. Eric Wisely via unanimous decision
    Last edited by Kemal; 15-04-2012 at 00:50.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Damacio Page vs. Brad Pickett was echt leuk om te zien... Lekker heen en weer, met de betere vechter als winnaar.

War Pickett

vCash

hoe laat moet siyar aan het werk?
    weblog voor producers, artiesten en gear lovers: Zerolatency.nl

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Nog 2 gevechten voor hem, dus duurt nog een half uurtje minstens.

vCash

over een minuutje of 30 a 40 denk ik..

vCash

hebben we een linkje, iemand?

vCash

hebben we een linkje, iemand?
    http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/46503/1/u...am-online.html

vCash

vCash

dank broeders

vCash

Tot nu toe alle finishes door submission.
    Bedankt voor de link

vCash

UFC on FUEL 2 Results: Brad Pickett Finishes Damacio Page by Submission

In a performance that showcased a complete game, Brad Pickett overwhelmed Damacio Page, eventually finishing him with a rear naked choke at 4:05 of the second round in the UFC on FUEL 2 TV opener.

The win was Pickett's first in the UFC's octagon since joining the circuit from the WEC.

As is customary for him, Page got off to an aggressive start, looking to turn the fight into a brawl. Pickett was happy to engage him in that style, but had no problem shifting gears and using his wrestling to keep Page off-balance.

The end came late in the second. Pickett had hurt Page several times standing, and after a takedown, he battered him on the ground. Page found a way back to his feet, but Pickett rocked him with a right uppercut/left hook combo, and soon took his back, transitioning into a fight-ending rear naked choke.

"I come from a standup background as you can tell form my nickname 'One Punch,'" he said. But I always seem to manage to get submissions."

Pickett improved to 21-6 with the win while Page, who was fighting for the first time in over one year, fell to 12-7 with his third straight loss.

vCash

UFC on FUEL 2 Results: John Maguire Submits DeMarques Johnson

In a sudden ending, John Maguire stunned DeMarques Johnson with a lighting quick arm bar, forcing the UFC veteran to tap out.

Johnson had been winning the second round of their UFC on FUEL 2 fight until then, but was working for a kimura from the bottom when Maguire countered with the arm bar. He had it locked up almost immediately, giving Johnson no choice but to tap. The finish came at 4:40 of the round.

"Kimura is normally my favorite move so I know the counter," Maguire said afterward. "I was waiting until he overcommited, which he did. He made a mistake and I capitalized on it."

Maguire controlled the entire first round, using an overhand left to move into a successful takedown early, and holding Johnson to the mat for the rest of the way. Johnson threatened with an oma plata, but it was never close as Maguire rolled free. Maguire took the position and kept it the rest of the way, eventually taking Johnson's back late, though he was unable to finish.

The win was the seventh straight for Maguire, who ran his record to 18-3 with the win. He's also now 2-0 in the UFC after beating Justin Edwards in his octagon debut last November.

Johnson fell to 16-10, and has now lost three of his last five.

vCash

wow SIYAR HELD

vCash

1 KLAP KNOCK OUT

vCash

UFC on FUEL 2 Results: Dennis Siver Edges Diego Nunes in Decision

Dennis Siver's maiden voyage to featherweight was a success.
    Despite nearly missing weight at Friday's weigh-ins, the longtime lightweight showed good stamina in outlasting Diego Nunes at UFC on FUEL 2. All three judges scored it 29-28, 29-28, 29-28 for Siver.

All three rounds of the fight were closely contested.

The pair fought a spirited first round that was heavy on standup, with both having their moments. Siver often initiated the action with power strikes, but Nunes used his quickness to tally back, ending the round strongly with a series of knees from the clinch.

The second began with the same pattern of standup, but Siver began to slow, perhaps wary of expending too much energy in his first time at 145. Nunes took over the middle part of the round with a series of kicks and spinning punches, but Siver closed out the round strong, landing perhaps his best punch of the fight with a scoring left hook.

Nunes bloodied Siver's face in the third, but Siver turned up the pace and hurt Nunes with a left hook. With the fight hanging in the balance, Siver was the aggressor, and that might have been the difference in the eyes of the judges.

The win was his first since a lopsided loss to Donald Cerrone that sent him moving down to 145 pounds. He's now 20-8 overall. Nunes dropped to 17-3, and has now lost two of his last three.

vCash

UFC on FUEL 2: Siyar Bahadurzada Knocks Paulo Thiago Unconscious

Siyar Bahadurzada waited a long time to make his UFC debut, but he didn't take long to make an impact. The first Afghan born fighter in UFC history finished Paulo Thiago, knocking the normally durable Brazilian completely unconscious in the first round of their UFC on FUEL 2 bout.

He needed only 42 seconds to close out the fight.

After a long feeling out period, Thiago opened an exchange with a wild, slinging overhand right, and Bahadurzada countered with a short right while moving backwards. The punch landed right on the button, and Thiago collapsed face-first on to the mat. Bahadurzada didn't even need to follow-up on the walkaway KO.

To add to the amazing finish, Bahadurzada said that he thought he broke his right hand about 10 days before the fight, but refused to see a doctor because he didn't want to hear any bad news.

"I respect this guy a lot because Paulo Thiago comes out every time to fight," he said afterward. "I love those fighters who come to fight because I come to fight, and fans come to see a fight. I want to give them a fight."

While it was the first octagon win for Bahadurzada, it was his seventh straight overall as he improved to 21-4-1.

Meanwhile, Thiago's record fell to 14-4. The loss marked the first time in his career he's ever been stopped.

vCash

Brian Stann Knocks Out Alessio Sakara

Flashing his fight-changing power, Brian Stann knocked out Alessio Sakara with short ground strikes during the first round of their UFC on FUEL 2 co-main event.

The bout got off to a blazing start, with the pair exchanging bombs in the center of the cage. Stann finally took control of the position, dropping Sakara with knees from the clinch. He swarmed, looking for the finish but Sakara regained his senses, at least briefly. Working from inside Sakara's guard moments later, Stann fired off a pair of hard left hands. Sakara's eyes rolled back, and Stann stopped throwing offense before the ref even had the chance to step in and call a finish.

The official time of the stoppage was 2:26 of round one.

The win was Stann's first since coming off his loss to Chael Sonnen last October in a No. 1 contenders fight. He improved to 12-4 with the win, and dedicated the victory to his late brother-in-law Louis Ruspi, Jr., who passed away prior to last Christmas.

Sakara, who was fighting for the first time since last March due to injuries and illnesses, fell to 15-9 with his second straight loss.

vCash

Alexander Gustafsson Dominates Thiago Silva

The UFC light-heavyweight division may have its next contender, and its Alexander Gustafsson.

In front of his hometown fans in Stockholm, the rangy Swede dominated Thiago Silva for the duration of their UFC on FUEL 2 main event fight, earning a unanimous decision by scores of 30-27, 30-27 and 29-28.

Using his vast reach advantage, Gustafsson kept Silva on the outside for most of the fight, and made him pay when he waded into striking range. His first round was his best round, as Gustafsson came out storming early, flooring Silva with an uppercut. He later hurt him with a flurry against the fence.

"It was bad," Silva said afterward. "I couldn't feel my legs but I did my job. I tried to push as much as I could. Alexander is a tough guy. I couldn't find the distance. He deserved the victory. What else can I say?"

That pretty much says it all. Gustafsson showed he isn't just height and movement, but power by knocking down the fearsome Silva. The Brazilian, who was fighting for the first time since returning from a suspension for submitting a fake urine sample during a drug test, showed his mettle by continually marching forward, but he simply couldn't find his target.

The low-key Gustafsson said that he would take the fight as a learning experience, bemoaning his inability to finish.

"All I can say is, I'm proud to fight here in my home country for my home fans, my countrymen," Gustafsson said. "It's a big honor."

The win made it five straight octagon victories for Gustafsson, who is now 14-1 and a legit threat to the top of the division. Silva fell to 14-3 with 1 no contest. He hasn't won a fight since knocking out Keith Jardine in August 2009.

vCash

UFC on FUEL 2 Bonuses: Bahadurzada, Pickett, Page and Maguire Earn $50,000

If first impressions last a lifetime, Siyar Bahadurzada's Octagon debut was about as perfect as they come.
    Bahadurzada announced his arrival to the UFC's welterweight division in thunderous fashion at UFC on FUEL 2, knocking Paulo Thiago out cold with a short counter right to the jaw just 42 seconds into the bout's opening round.

The first Afghan-born fighter in UFC history, Bahadurzada pocketed $50,000 for his spectacular ‘Knockout of the Night' performance.

"I love those kinds of fights because I come to fight," the 27-year-old blissfully declared. "Fans want to see a fight, and I want to give them a fight."

Elsewhere on the night, embattled bantamweights Brad Pickett and Damacio Page took home ‘Fight of the Night' honors for their wildly entertaining, back-and-forth main card brawl. After mauling Page for much of the second frame, Pickett found a home for a dizzying left-right combination that paved the way for the fight-ending rear-naked choke.

"I come from a standup background as you can tell from my nickname 'One Punch,'" Pickett explained. "But I always seem to manage to get submissions."

British welterweight John Maguire was the final man to pick up a bonus check, as the former UCMMA champ effortlessly countered akimura attempt from DaMarques Johnson to secure a textbook armbar and coax a tap. Maguire earned ‘Submission of Night' honors for the second-round victory.

"The kimura is normally my favorite move so I know the counter," he happily proclaimed. "I was waiting until he overcommited, which he did. He made a mistake and I capitalized on it."

UFC on FUEL 2 took place at the Ericsson Globe Arena in Stockholm, Sweden.

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash