Ik denk dat we Fedor nog terug gaan zien
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Ush,
    Marco.

vCash

Default Report: Fedor leaves M-1 management

by Chris Palmquist | source: m-1global.com

As a disclaimer to this story, the M-1 Global website was hacked earlier this week and reported that Fedor had signed to fight Brock Lesnar in the UFC. So it could be true, or it could just be another hack, but the report is that Russian heavyweight legend Fedor Emeliaenenko has severed his relationship with M-1 Global:
    Fedor Emelianenko the long time representative and ambassador from Russia has recently disbanded from MMA pioneers M-1 global. Fedor signed with M-1 global in 1998 and owns a 15% stake in ownership.
    read entire article...
    On multiple occasions, negotiations between the UFC and M-1 to bring Fedor to the UFC have failed, with the major sticking point being that M-1 wanted co-promotion. Does this now open the door to Fedor coming to the UFC? Probably not, but anything is possible.
    Ali: I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark

vCash

Artikel is alweer van de site van M1 af gehaald. Verder heeft hij M1 ook niet meer nodig als hij niet meer vecht. Ik zie in hem ook niet iemand die stad en land af reist om seminars te gaan geven. Die gaat denk ik lekker les geven in Stary Oskol en 's-avonds met vrouw en kids op de bank.

vCash

Fedor is vorige maand gekozen als voorzitter van de Russian MMA Union, dus genoeg werk nog :-)
    Ush,
    Marco.

vCash

Eigenlijk een van de enige met wanderlei silva waar je geen roest of ouderdom kan zien bij zijn gevechten van oude garde, kan zo nog 2/3 jaar mee maar respect, GOAT gewoon.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Nelisje View Post
    Artikel is alweer van de site van M1 af gehaald. Verder heeft hij M1 ook niet meer nodig als hij niet meer vecht. Ik zie in hem ook niet iemand die stad en land af reist om seminars te gaan geven. Die gaat denk ik lekker les geven in Stary Oskol en 's-avonds met vrouw en kids op de bank.
    Hij is mede eigenaar van M1. Dus hij heeft er wel alle belang bij dat het goed gaat met de organisatie. Of hij nou vecht of niet.