MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by goro View Post
    Op mixfight wordt alles gedeeld! en zeker foto s van Russische meisjes!

NEG REP!!!
    NEG REP!!!
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Jongens het zijn.fotos van HEM.......
    "If you have to stop and think, it's too late"

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by goro View Post
    Op mixfight wordt alles gedeeld! en zeker foto s van Russische meisjes!

NEG REP!!!
    Vind ik ook !! negreps !!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Bromios View Post
    Vind ik ook !! negreps !!
    akkoord : negreps voor dit jongetje of meisje !!! lol

vCash

Hier nog een briefje van "Galina" voor de liefhebber(s)! Zonder de vandaag toch wel heel pikante foto's. LOL

Hi, my kitten Eric.I want you to know Eric, you become very close to me. When we began ourcorrespondence, I could not even dream of that meeting such a man asyou! I know that we have not talked for so long, but deep inside Iconvinced that you are a person with who I want to live. I told my momabout you. My mom is my best friend, and I told her that important tome because I know that she can give me wise advice, if I need it.I told her that you're an honest man. And I told her how much I needyou badly! It was a surprise to her because at the very beginning ofour correspondence, I did not tell anyone about you .. I wanted to seewhat would happen next. Now I realize that I have a deep sense of I donot want to hide them! My mom is very happy for us =). I told herabout you, she said that you're the best person I could find! Shelooked at my last relationship with a Russian man and she was afraidfor me and was worried about me every day! She was afraid that I neverwill meet the man of her life. My mom would not have no where toKhotan was repeated a second time. Now she is really happy. And shegrateful to you because you're the man who makes me feel happy!My mom is very emotional and I can not describe all my feelings andemotions, when I told her about you. My father was happy, though hetries not to show her feelings. I know that he cares about me as muchas my mom. The opinion of my parents very important to me because myfamily plays a big role in my life! I think you know me ... But mymother will be worried about me anyway, because she's my mom! And Ithink all moms are! =)The only thing I ask of you not to play with my feelings! If I hurtsomeone again, I probably never will be able to recover from thiswound! If you just want to play with me, tell me ... and I'll try toget over it! I want you to be always honest with me. And I promise youthat I will always be honest with you! At this point, and when Iconfessed You are my feelings, I want our relationship to be clear andhonest. I do not want to say that I do not trust you. I just want totell you that now you have a lot to me, than when we did ourcorrespondence start! I feel that we are not just friends. We havea deep connection, even though we are so far away! I believe that twopeople who are so far away from each other can be deeply in love witheach other! Of course it's better when people can talk face to face,but unfortunately we can not do anything at the moment.Especially for you I wrote this verse:
    Let say that you're not for meAnyway, I trust myself moreAlso, do not care what everyone saysWho is against us, that I despiseFor me, the most important thing that I love youAnd only with you all my life I live is ready! =))
    I'll look forward to an answer. A kiss, your Galina.

vCash

Eric, wees eens niet zo kansloos en post ze gewoon. Of blijf anders weg uit deze epic thread!

vCash

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by B3 lik3 M3 View Post
    Eric, wees eens niet zo kansloos en post ze gewoon. Of blijf anders weg uit deze epic thread!

2x en laat mijn lief met rust! Ze heeft me zelfs een brief gestuurd met het volgende:

Dear Boskabouter,

How are you my love? I always get those mails from Eric who lives in Holland. He always sending me his gay pictures. He hacked my computer with my letters for you! Boskabouter, if you know him, tell him he is a real pain in the ass. (Mans ass) and not yours

Here the pictures of our trip in Croatia,

I miss you my dear

vCash

I heb er in alle racisistische, narcistische, discriminerende en weet ik wat voor topics nog nooit om gevraagd maar ik vind dit toch wel zodanig serieus dat ik van mijn geloof in vrijheid van meningsuiting afstap: BAN VOOR ERIC !!

vCash

Leuk en interessant topic! hehe
    A GOOD STANCE AND PROPER POSTURE REFLECT A PROPER STATE OF MIND.
    ~MORIHEI UESHBA

vCash

Pictures of our trip in Croatia???

Kijk maar uit Goro...
    Lijkt erop of ze met de Stiep op vakantie is geweest!
    Ik neem voor alles de tijd, maar ik heb geen affiniteit met een gast die m'n fallus en ballen berijdt, das een calamiteit! (Sticky Steez)

vCash

wat ne zever van een aankomende puber, kan ocharme niet verdragen dat ik die delicate foto's niet post, sukkelaar

Ik heb eveneens in alle racisistische, narcistische, discriminerende en weet ik wat voor topics nog nooit om gevraagd maar ik vind dit toch wel zodanig serieus dat ik van mijn geloof in vrijheid van meningsuiting afstap: BAN VOOR GORO

LOL

vCash

I heb er in alle racisistische, narcistische, discriminerende en weet ik wat voor topics nog nooit om gevraagd maar ik vind dit toch wel zodanig serieus dat ik van mijn geloof in vrijheid van meningsuiting afstap: BAN VOOR ERIC !!
    +1

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Facade View Post
    +1
    3x

Mijn antwoord:
    How are you?

Haar antwoord:
    Hello dear Boskabouter.
    Thank you for your wonderful letter!
    I can not hide the fact that I love you! And I can tell you this a
    million times!
    You can not imagine how I want to look into your beautiful eyes, soft
    to touch his lips and gently kiss them! I dream about you all time!
    I'm a hundred percent that you are the very man my dreams. Some might
    say that it is madness to love a man who for many miles away from you!
    But those who say that this is madness or when not loved anyone or any
    where! I want to say that anything is possible if you really love each
    other and respect. Love has no boundaries. You are my purpose in life.
    And I live only with the thought of meeting with you!

My love for you and your love for me helped me overcome my
    problem.
    My love for you is so great to make me the happiest girl in the world!
    I hope you feel how much I love you! I read your letter several times,
    it helps me to live!
    I will wait your answer soon.
    Your dear Galina

vCash

Ow Boskabouter,

Yesterday was fun with you. You are good in bed. Damn. I want you again and again.
    Why didn t you stay at my place last night. I understand that you have to train the next day but anyway...
    Ow yeah say to Eric to fuck off!!! He is still sending me his naked "erotic" pics with him and his dog. That poor dog. He s really disgusting.

Dus Eric,

Niks persoonlijk hoor maar om het in Sonnens woorden te verwoorden: you absolutely suck.

Voor de rest van de Mixfight leden:

Hier enkele foto s van het avondje uit van Galina en mij:

Last edited by goro; 19-11-2012 at 16:46.

vCash

Doe mij goro z'n verhaal lijn + pics maar. Reps!

vCash

Eric, ik zou het niet pikken als ik jou was...

vCash

Boskabouter houdt zijn/haar (bedenkelijke) dromen voor werkelijkheid, inderdaad het gedrag van een (bedenkelijke) puber. Hij/zij vergeet blijkbaar dat we met (bedenkelijke) professionele oplichters te doen hebben!

Maar voor de rest veel LOL op deze site.

vCash

Professionele oplichters?

Nee joh! Dit is gewoon een leuke, lieve en oprechte meid
    Ik neem voor alles de tijd, maar ik heb geen affiniteit met een gast die m'n fallus en ballen berijdt, das een calamiteit! (Sticky Steez)

vCash

Maar wat is het doel van die oplichters ? Zijn er echt mensen dom genoeg om geld over te maken ?

Chael Sonnen: The only thing bigger than UFC 167 is Wanderlei Silvas forehead

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelie View Post
    Maar wat is het doel van die oplichters ? Zijn er echt mensen dom genoeg om geld over te maken ?
    Ik zou me voor kunnen stellen dat ze op een gegeven moment foto's gaan opsturen in een zip bestandje of zo. Volgens mij hebben ze nog niet om geld gevraagd.

vCash

Geld vragen ze pas als de oplichters het gevoel hebben dat er een zeker emotioneel contact is (pas na een zestal of meer weken), en het slachtoffer daardoor bereid is geld over te maken. In een plaatselijke krant heb ik recent gelezen dat iemand (geen puber, want die hebben meestal geen geld) tot 20 000 EUR overgemaakt heeft om het "meisje" te kunnen ontmoeten. Onbegrijpelijk dat iemand dit doet! Ook de zever van boskabouter is onbegrijpelijk.
    Eric

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Ericschrijvers View Post
    Geld vragen ze pas als de oplichters het gevoel hebben dat er een zeker emotioneel contact is (pas na een zestal of meer weken), en het slachtoffer daardoor bereid is geld over te maken. In een plaatselijke krant heb ik recent gelezen dat iemand (geen puber, want die hebben meestal geen geld) tot 20 000 EUR overgemaakt heeft om het "meisje" te kunnen ontmoeten. Onbegrijpelijk dat iemand dit doet! Ook de zever van boskabouter is onbegrijpelijk.
    Eric
    Ben jij nou speciaal voor dit topic lid geworden ? Damn, dan ben je echt vet wanhopig. En dan ook nog geen foto's posten en dan on top of it ook nog foto's van jezelf en je hond naar die russische mevrouw sturen.

vCash

Ben jij nou speciaal voor dit topic lid geworden ? Damn, dan ben je echt vet wanhopig. En dan ook nog geen foto's posten en dan on top of it ook nog foto's van jezelf en je hond naar die russische mevrouw sturen.
    Haha! Idd stop nou met die foto s!!!

Reps!

vCash

Hahahaha Eric.. Je kunt beter stoppen met posten!