Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Djani View Post
    BAASRUTTEN !
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by mario the count View Post
    Ga toch weg man,overeem zijn stand up wordt echt niet beter dan dat het al is, en hij heeft toch 2 veriespartijen achter elkaar. Hij moet zich niet eens bezig houden met de titel, hij moet zich bezig houden met proberen onder contract te blijven van de UFC. Daarna zien we wel verder.
    Omdat overeem ervoor kiest om NIET met de blackzillians te trainen

vCash

It's okay to be white

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by #teamBADGUY View Post
    Omdat overeem ervoor kiest om NIET met de blackzillians te trainen
    Ja gek eigenlijk. Eerst was Roberto Flamingo striking coach van Overeem en ook de rest van de Blackzillians. Dat werkte niet voor het team. Hernri Hooft neemt het over en het draait als een tiet. Die Micheal Johnson stond er ook echt scherp bij laatst. Overeem is hem alleen naar Thailand gesmeerd. En hij traint met Mike P. die de meest technische vechters de lompste hoeken laat maken. Waarom gaat Reem niet gewoon met Hooft aan de slag?

Maar ja, ik lees natuurlijk ook maar wat berichtjes en plak de feitjes aan mekaar. Geen idee hoe het in werkelijkheid precies zit. Het is wel opvallend, op het oog.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Kemal View Post
    UFC 168 salaries: Weidman, Silva’s paydays lead $1.9 million disclosed payroll

UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman, Anderson Silva and Josh Barnett were the top earners at this past weekend’s UFC 168 event.

MMAjunkie today obtained the list of disclosed paydays from the Nevada State Athletic Commission, which oversaw the Dec. 28 pay-per-view event at Las Vegas’ MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The total disclosed payroll for the event was $1,872,000.

Silva, who suffered a horrific leg break in a headlining loss, earned a base pay of $600,000, and he would have earned an additional $200,000 with a victory. Weidman ranked behind him with $400,000, of which $200,000 was a win bonus. Barnett, meanwhile, earned a flat rate of $170,000 in a knockout loss to Travis Browne, who earned $56,000.

The full list of disclosed paydays included:

Champ Chris Weidman: $400,000 (includes $200,000 win bonus)
    def. Anderson Silva: $600,000

Champ Ronda Rousey: $100,000 (includes $50,000 win bonus)
    def. Miesha Tate: $28,000

Travis Browne: $56,000 (includes $28,000 win bonus)
    def. Josh Barnett: $170,000

Jim Miller: $92,000 (includes $46,000 win bonus)
    def. Fabricio Camoes: $8,000

Dustin Poirier: $46,000 (includes $23,000 win bonus)
    def. Diego Brandao: $20,000*

Uriah Hall: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)
    def. Chris Leben: $51,000

Michael Johnson: $36,000 (includes $18,000 win bonus)
    def. Gleison Tibau: $39,000

Dennis Siver: $66,000 (includes $33,000 win bonus)
    def. Manny Gamburyan: $25,000

John Howard: $32,000 (includes $16,000 win bonus)
    def. Siyar Bahadurzada: $17,000

William Macario: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)
    def. Bobby Voelker: $12,000

Robert Peralta: $24,000 (includes $12,000 win bonus)
    def. Estevan Payan: $10,000

* – Brandao fined 25 percent of purse for missing weight; half went to NSAC and half to Poirier (not reflected in above figures)

Now, the usual disclaimer: The figures do not include deductions for items such as insurance, licenses and taxes. Additionally, the figures do not include money paid by sponsors, which can oftentimes be a substantial portion of a fighter’s income. They also do not include any other “locker room” or special discretionary bonuses the UFC oftentimes pays. Additionally, they don’t include any pay-per-view revenue some top fighters receive.

For example, as previously reported, UFC officials handed out additional $75,000 UFC 168 bonuses to Browne (“KO of the Night”), Rousey (“Submission of the Night” and “Fight of the Night” for $150,000 total) and Tate (“Fight of the Night”).

In other words, the above figures are simply base salaries reported to the commission and do not reflect entire compensation packages for the event.
    600K voor Anderson? Denk dat er hier wel een paar zijn die hun been voor dat geld willen breken...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by king View Post
    600K voor Anderson? Denk dat er hier wel een paar zijn die hun been voor dat geld willen breken...
    Tel daar nog een deel van het ppv geld bij op wat de grote namen zoals anderson ook krijgen. Hij heeft een aardig centje verdiend.

vCash

Default Silva expected to return to training in 6-9 months, already asking: 'When can i train

Anderson Silva's gruesome leg injury may have ended UFC 168 on a disastrous note. But according to the doctor who operated on Silva late Saturday night, the former UFC middleweight champion's future isn't nearly as bleak as many observers initially believed.

"The minute I saw it and recognized it, I knew it was fixable," Dr. Steven Sanders, an orthopedic surgeon for the UFC, said Monday.

"We are not even 48 hours from the surgery, and tibia fractures, though we can get them to heal, can have slower healing. So in general, my prognosis would be a fracture healing somewhere in the nature of three to six months. But there's also soft tissue components that have to heal, and then of course a rehabilitative process as well."

Following the injury, Silva's leg was stabilized inside the Octagon by Dr. Anthony Ruggeroli, "who immediately realigned the limb and applied traction." Silva was then transported to a local hospital, where he underwent successful emergency surgery.

Sanders anticipates that if all goes as planed, Silva will be able to return to training within six to nine months -- which is a good thing, considering that the question was apparently one of the first things on the former champ's mind Saturday night.

"In the pre-op area, his questions were, ‘When can I train?'" Sanders said.

"He asked me in the pre-op area, ‘When can I train?' And he has asked me every time, when I see him on my rounds, he asks: ‘Will I be able to train? When can I train?' And I have always indicated to him that he should be able to train."

Silva suffered the injury when Chris Weidman checked a leg kick midway through the second round of the pair's main event rematch at UFC 168. The inside of Weidman's left knee collided with Silva's shin, instantly snapping the bone and twisting Silva's shin into a macabre 'C.'

"In terms of the severity of the injury, it was, I would say, fairly severe," Sanders said. Nonetheless Sanders later added that for however grisly Silva's injury may have been, it was "extremely close" to being much worse.

"Fortunately for Anderson, the skin did not break," Sanders said. "But where could an injury like that go? An injury like that could go where, as I mentioned, the skin breaks, and now you've got this exposed bone in the environment of an Octagon, and so his risk of infection goes up meteorically. He could have also twisted in such a different direction where he could've potentially lacerated an artery going to the foot, in which case you now have what we call vascular compromise. He could've, in that case, potentially needed a vascular reconstructive procedure to reattach an artery.

"Injuries like this can, at times, even be limb threatening. If the fracture is severe enough, if it compromises vascular supply to the feet and vascular supply cannot be reestablished, it can result in an amputation."

Initial speculation after witnessing the 38-year-old fall victim to such a gruesome injury was that Silva's career had come to an end. Sanders, however, noted that due to the nature of the injury, Silva's age will not play a role in recovery. Sanders also saw very little evidence that Silva's leg had been damaged prior to the break.

In addition, once the fracture is healed, Sanders expects the leg to return to full strength, and due a titanium rod doctors surgically inserted into Silva's left tibia, to not be at risk for further damage.

"In this particular case, you had a bad fracture occur. Fortunately it occurred outside the joints," Sanders said.

"So having occurred outside the joint, when the fracture heals, the bone will reassume its original strength. In addition to it achieving its original strength, [Silva] will also have a titanium rod that is 11.5 millimeters in diameter shoring up that area as well."

Silva's right leg is currently encased in a posterior splint. Sanders expects that within a few weeks, Silva will begin being able to put increased pressure on his leg.

Once both the fracture and soft tissue heal, Silva will begin a steady rehabilitation process, which Sanders expects will "not need to be as intense as we generally talk about when fighters injure ligaments, say, in the knee -- so the expectation is positive.

"He is using crutches. We also have a walker available for him," Sanders added.

"We've made both available to him. And again, I always mention that he's only 48 hours, less than 48 hours, from a devastating injury. I have seen him up on crutches -- and it's amazing, because I don't know if I would be able to do it that quickly."

vCash

Buiten het feit dat het waarschijnlijk dan goed gaat genezen, hoe komt hij psychologisch terug. Durft hij ooit nog een inside leg kick te geven of zelfs gewoon een lowkick. En hoe is dat van invloed op zijn totale gameplan. Ik hoop dat hij hersteld en dat hij misschien zelfs weer ooit kan vechten (of op zijn minst trainen), betwijfel alleen of hij ooit de oude wordt..

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Nelisje View Post
    Buiten het feit dat het waarschijnlijk dan goed gaat genezen, hoe komt hij psychologisch terug. Durft hij ooit nog een inside leg kick te geven of zelfs gewoon een lowkick. En hoe is dat van invloed op zijn totale gameplan. Ik hoop dat hij hersteld en dat hij misschien zelfs weer ooit kan vechten (of op zijn minst trainen), betwijfel alleen of hij ooit de oude wordt..
    het is even wennen, en je moet niet te snel willen gaan maar dat vertrouwen komt wel terug.

vCash

het is even wennen, en je moet niet te snel willen gaan maar dat vertrouwen komt wel terug.
    Zijn leeftijd speelt ook mee 38 , denk niet dat hij nog terug komt als vechter..
    "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

vCash

Denk ook dat het einde oefening is voor Silva. Wel heel erg triest om zo als grootheid binnen mma te (moeten) stoppen. Hij had een mooie afscheidspartij verdiend

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Marchant View Post
    Zijn leeftijd speelt ook mee 38 , denk niet dat hij nog terug komt als vechter..
    Hij is idd niet de jongste meer en volledig herstel kan een jaar duren op celniveau, maar hij kan nog terugkeren als hij dat nog wilt. Of hij dat nog moet willen is ook maar de vraag, maar kan me voorstellen dat hij een waardige afscheidspartij wilt.

vCash

Hij is idd niet de jongste meer en volledig herstel kan een jaar duren op celniveau, maar hij kan nog terugkeren als hij dat nog wilt. Of hij dat nog moet willen is ook maar de vraag, maar kan me voorstellen dat hij een waardige afscheidspartij wilt.
    Daarom minimaal een jaar, kan er vanuit gaan dat het een scheen + kuitbeen breuk is....voor dat dat hersteld is en hij ook weer vol kan trainen ben je denk ik wel verder dan een jaar.
    Dan vraag je je toch af wat als hij gewoon de eerste partij niet zo had lopen kutten..
    "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Marchant View Post
    Daarom minimaal een jaar, kan er vanuit gaan dat het een scheen + kuitbeen breuk is....voor dat dat hersteld is en hij ook weer vol kan trainen ben je denk ik wel verder dan een jaar.
    Dan vraag je je toch af wat als hij gewoon de eerste partij niet zo had lopen kutten..
    Jep, maar dat is mosterd na de maaltijd helaas.

vCash

Anderson Silva says :”Thank you”

“I want to say thank you to all my fans and friends to support me at this moment. I wish a great and happy 2014 to all. Thank you”.

Chael Sonnen: The only thing bigger than UFC 167 is Wanderlei Silvas forehead

vCash

Jij ook Anderson

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Minotauro View Post
    Jij ook Anderson
    misschien hoor hij je wel.

Fighting is poetry in motion

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by #teamBADGUY View Post
    BAASRUTTEN !
    Ik snap zijn uitleg niet....

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soulbringer320 View Post
    Gewoon recht op trappen. Niet van boven, niet van onder, maar recht. Zo voorkom je ook een elleboog afdruk in je scheenbeen.
    Alistair Overeem is de goat.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soulbringer320 View Post
    Engels leren haha