MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Default Thiago silva opgepakt na het bedreigen van mensen met pistool.

Thiago Silva just got himself in a load of trouble.
    According to sources close to BJPENN.COM, we have learned that upon hearing of his wife’s possible infidelities with her Jiu Jitsu coach, Pablo Popovich, the top UFC light-heavyweight barged into their school gun-drawn, looking for Pablo.
    He then left the scene to barricade himself inside his home while the Broward Sheriff department SWAT team placed a perimeter outside the home.
    This all went down tonight, just a few hours ago.
    More on this as it becomes available.

Bron: Twitter en http://www.bjpenn.com/thiago-silva-t...f-inside-home/
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

kon ie het met zn handen niet af?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Leventdepevent View Post
    kon ie het met zn handen niet af?
    Denk niet dat hij het risico wilde nemen. Niets is lulliger dan te moeten afkloppen tegen de gast die je vrouw aan het bonen is...

vCash

http://i53.tinypic.com/6xrwk2.jpg

Ik snap mister popovich wel...

vCash

Die gaat dus ff een paar jaar de bak in. Ik las net op een amerikaanse mma forum dat ze daar in Florida behoorlijk streng zijn wat betreft het trekken van een wapen...

vCash

Einde UFC carrière...

vCash

Goed nieuws voor zn vrouw en minnaar hehehe

vCash

Jammer zag hem altijd graag knokken.

vCash

Komt ervan als je je vrouw laat rollen met andere mannen.

vCash

Zijn mugshot

vCash

UFC fighter Thiago Silva jailed after SWAT standoff in Oakland Park

A Broward Sheriff's SWAT team took an armed man into custody just before midnight Thursday after he barricaded himself inside his Oakland Park home after allegedly threatening people at a jiu-jitsu studio Thursday night, officials said.

A USA Today sports site, mmajunkie.com, reported early Friday that the man was Ultimate Fighting Championship veteran Thiago Silva. The site reported that an armed Silva, 31, walked into Pablo Popovitch Mixed Martial Arts Academy, 777 E. Oakland Park Blvd., around 7:45 p.m., made unspecified threats and left. No one at the school was injured, investigators said.

He then went to his townhome at 2041 Coral Heights Blvd. and locked himself inside. The SWAT team was called out and a perimeter was set up.

Thiago was booked into Broward's Main Jail before dawn on Friday on four charges including aggravated battery and resisting an officer according to jail records.

Suzi Forum, 22, came to see what was going on.

"Based on what I heard, a gentleman was at the Brazilian jiu-jitsu place right around the corner and caused a scene there, barricaded himself into these condos back here and this started about 8 p.m," she said.

Debbie Wallace watched as police and SWAT team members swarmed her quiet neighborhood off Northeast 39th Street, with helicopters hovering.

"It's creepy, creepy. It hits close to home," she said. "To be honest with you, I just watched my 4-year-old grandson doing jiu-jitsu in Plantation today. Now I want to take him out of it."

In a video posted on YouTube, Silva talks about his hard scrabble upbringing and his reputation as a tough guy by people who don't really know him.

"People think I'm like an animal, very aggressive and like, insane," Silva told his interviewer.

Hier verklaart Thiago zijn agressieve karakter:

Last edited by rollermanskunk; 07-02-2014 at 13:12.

vCash

She is friends with one of my friends and sent me a friend invite two days ago. I am afraid if I friend her Thiago is going to kill me. I am afraid if I don't friend her that Thiago is going to kill me. What did I do to ever deserve this!??!
    bron:
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thre...ebook/?&page=1

Nobody Said It Was Gonna Be Easy

vCash

hier video opnames van zijn arrestatie

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/2/7/...owing-standoff

vCash

Pffffff, domme aktie zeg
    If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

vCash

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/2/7/...aring-live-now

de zitting kan je live volgen

merica fuck yeah

vCash

begint rond 2:18:50 best heavy shit wat die heeft uit gevreten!

vCash

Wat dan?

vCash

Default Thiago Silva allegedly held gun in wife's mouth, threatened to shoot up bjj school

UFC light heavyweight veteran Thiago Silva was arrested Thursday night by members of the Broward County Sheriff's Office following an alleged incident at the Pablo Popovitch Mixed Martial Arts Academy in Oakland Park, Fla.

Silva, 31, has been charged with two counts of aggravated assault with a weapon, one count of resisting an officer without violence, as well as one count of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon stemming from a prior incident.

According to the police report obtained by MMAFighting.com from the Broward County Sheriff's Office on Friday, Silva and his wife Thaysa, who have been married for 13 years, separated in December 2012 due to "marital problems." Following the separation, Thaysa continued to live at the couple's Oakland Park residence.
    On January 30, 2014, Thaysa Silva called officers to the residence due to a domestic altercation. She was "visibly shaking and sobbing uncontrollably" when police arrived. Thaysa alleged that Thiago and her engaged in an argument over accusations of extramarital affairs, during which, Thiago picked up a revolver, pushed her onto the sofa, pointed the firearm at her and threatened to kill her.

Thaysa alleges to have begun to scream, after which Thiago covered her mouth with his hand, held her down, and placed the revolver inside her mouth. Thiago then left the residence, fleeing the scene in his vehicle.
    Thaysa informed officers that she feared for her life and believed Thiago intended to kill her. Later that day, Thaysa filed for a temporary injunction for protection.

On February 5, 2014, Thaysa Silva again called police following an incident at the shared residence. Thaysa alleges that she arrived to the residence at 8:53 p.m. to find Thiago Silva inside. She confronted Thiago and requested that he leave, citing the temporary injunction for protection. He initially refused, stating that she was the one who needed to leave. Thiago eventually left without incident.

Following his departure, Thiago allegedly sent Thaysa a text message that read, "I am gonna f--k you up and you are going to die. I am going to hire someone to kill you and I am gonna move my girlfriend in."

On February 6, 2014, at approximately 7:44 p.m., Thiago Silva allegedly parked his Dodge Charger outside the Pablo Popovitch Mixed Martial Arts Academy where Thaysa Silva, Pablo Popovitch, and approximately 25 adult students were training. Thaysa and Popovitch are currently involved in a romantic relationship, a fact of which Thiago is aware of, and one that "contributed to his actions."

Thiago Silva allegedly began to honk his horn continuously until Thaysa Silva went outside to speak with him, noticing immediately that he was "extremely intoxicated." Thiago then brandished a glock pistol, pointed it at Thaysa, and stated, "You have ten seconds to bring Pablo outside and if he does not come out, I will go in the gym and start shooting everyone."

Popovitch exited the gym and approached the driver's side of vehicle, as Thiago allegedly pointed the firearm at Thaysa. Following ensuing death threats from Thiago, Popovitch ran back inside the gym, locked the front door and called police. Thiago subsequently drove off.

Officers soon arrived at Thiago Silva's residence and identified themselves, however upon Thiago's arrival, the UFC veteran "faced the deputies and gave them the middle finger" then proceeded inside his residence. A SWAT team was subsequently deployed, which coerced Thiago to exit the residence. Thiago allegedly "did not comply with [officers'] commands so a taser was deployed for officer safety reasons."

Silva was taken into custody at approximately 11:12 p.m.

Silva's sole count of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon stems from the domestic incident on January 30, 2014.

Silva (16-3, 2 NC) was scheduled to fight Ovince St. Preux at UFC 171 on March 15 in Dallas, TX. He has subsequently been cut from the UFC.

vCash

Default Dana White says Thiago Silva 'will never fight in the UFC again'

It appears as though Thiago Silva's days of fighting in the UFC are over.

Just hours after the 31-year-old Brazilian was arrested at his South Florida home, UFC president Dana White told TMZ, "This guy will never fight in the UFC again." White said the same to Yahoo! Sports.

vCash

Beschuldigingen in vogelvlucht:

Poging tot moord:
    - Paar weken terug: pistool in mond van slachtoffer duwen bij huiselijke ruzie met ex-vriendin
    - Gister: onder schot houden van zijn ex-vriendin vanuit zijn auto op parkeerplaats naar jiu jitsu school, dreigend te schieten als vermeende nieuwe lover niet naar buiten komt
    - vervolgens dreigend jiu jitsu school binnen te lopen om iedereen neer te knallen (25 mensen op dat moment binnen aanwezig)
    - vermeende lover komt naar buiten, weet te ontkomen en gaat de jiu jitsu school weer binnen om politie te bellen
    - dader rijdt weg naar huis, waarna SWAT team zich hier verzameld
    - dader wordt voor zekerheid neergetaserd als hij naar buiten komt
    - dader ruikt sterk naar drank bij aanhouding

vCash

Damn das niet niks allemaal... Die zal wel een lange tijd achter de tralies tegemoet gaan!
    Hij hoeft zich in ieder geval nergens zorgen om te maken als hij per ongeluk de zeep laat vallen lijkt me zo...
    Ik neem voor alles de tijd, maar ik heb geen affiniteit met een gast die m'n fallus en ballen berijdt, das een calamiteit! (Sticky Steez)

vCash

Wat een bitch allemaal met je kan doen.

vCash

Je kunt de vechter wel uit de favela halen, maar de favela gaat nooit uit de vechter.
    Of zoiets, vrij vertaald uit het portugees.

vCash

Wat een badass. Ik snap Popovich ook niet. De vrouw van Silva, is wel zo'n beetje de laatste vrouw waar ik mee zou (durven) ouwehoeren.
    Max. 400 x 125

vCash

Wat een malloot..
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier