MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Jones says 'delusional' Gustafsson needs to 'close his mouth.....

It's hard to believe, but UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones says he's actually lost respect for Alexander Gustafsson since their five-round war at UFC 165. Speaking with FOX Sports, Jones believes the 'delusional' former No. 1 contender needs to reel in his comments.

"I respected him a lot more before we fought," says Jones. "I'll tell you what, he has so much arrogance for someone who didn't win.

"I find it funny, because Gustafsson lost the fight fair and square. I will admit he won Round 1 and Round 3, but that's it. I won the fight. I've never heard someone chirp so much who lost. I could see if I poked him in the eye and the fight had to be stopped or I caught him with a big punch while he was winning and it was a fluke or something. But it was nothing like that."

The pair fought the consensus 'Fight of the Year' back in September and fans have clamored to see them do it again ever since. Gustafsson dragged the champ into deeper waters than any other opponent, leaving Jones with a lengthy recuperation. Jones' next title defense would even be pushed back several times. First moved from UFC 169 to UFC 170 later that month, the bout also jumped from UFC 171 in March before finally settling on Apr. 26 at UFC 172.

"We fought our hearts out," says Jones. "I proved that I have three times the heart that he did."
    "He needs to close his mouth and go back to the drawing board and humbly come back for a second chance."

Jones defends his light heavyweight title to Glover Teixeira at UFC 172: Jones vs. Teixeira from the Baltimore Arena in Baltimore, Maryland.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Pahlavan View Post
    Lol

vCash

Ali: I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Pahlavan View Post
    Lmfao. Zn lippen werden er bijna afgeslagen en daarna gaat hij zo praten. Het is bijna ironisch.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Djani View Post
    Lmfao. Zn lippen werden er bijna afgeslagen en daarna gaat hij zo praten. Het is bijna ironisch.
    Jones krijgt aan alle kanten te horen dat hij die partij gewoon verloren heeft dus hij moet op een gegeven moment wel van zich af gaan bijten denk ik.

vCash

vCash

Haha, lol
    "I'm going to make you pay for what you've done."
    “Logica brengt je van A naar B, fantasie brengt je overal.”

vCash

vCash

En dan deze foto van Gustafsson op Middle Easy.. met chick..

tight!