MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash

Echt klote. 'k Vreesde het al na zn positieve test.

Het wordt weer gevaarlijk in The Mean Streets of West Linn, Oregon.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

gepakt door een na-kuur, beetje een dubbel gevoel over. erg jammer iig.

vCash

Niet zo naïef doen mensen, hij stopt heus niet.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Pahlavan View Post
    En waarvoor moet het gros keyboardwarriors hem nou precies waarderen? Zijn ontzettend aantrekkelijke vechtstijl? Zijn ongekende vechterhart binnen de ring? Zijn 16:1 t/e ratio? Zijn criminele achtergrond? Zijn overdreven WWE praatjes?

Tja, je moet er maar van houden
    Ik kan weinig inbrengen tegen wat je zegt, maar ik moet zeggen dat hij me als persoon wel wist te raken. Tuurlijk was hij fout, maar zoals hij in TUF was, en zoals hij met woorden om kon gaan vond ik toch erg gaaf.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turboknecht View Post
    Ik kan weinig inbrengen tegen wat je zegt, maar ik moet zeggen dat hij me als persoon wel wist te raken. Tuurlijk was hij fout, maar zoals hij in TUF was, en zoals hij met woorden om kon gaan vond ik toch erg gaaf.
    x2

vCash

Ik vond het een lieve jongen.. dat hij nu gepakt is met doping doet pijn, hij had nog zo beloofd nooit meer iets in zijn bil te stoppen.

Maar even serieus, shit happens. En hij was toch al een beetje klaar in de UFC eigenlijk?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Turboknecht View Post
    mee eens, ik mocht hem eerst ook helemaal niet met zijn uitlatingen over brazilie en tegenover anderson silva. maar na TUF zag ik ook zijn andere kant. zal wel jammer zijn als hij echt stopt want dat gevecht van hem tegen wanderlei silva had ik graag gezien
    Ali: I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark

vCash

Die proppen ze gewoon samen met weidman - belfort/mousasi op de nye card hoor...

vCash

Chael Sonnen temporarily suspended by NSAC pending formal hearing

Now-retired UFC fighter Chael Sonnen was temporarily suspended pending a formal hearing by the Nevada State Athletic Commission.
    During an NSAC meeting held today in Las Vegas, Sonnen’s rep appeared via telephone and acknowledged receipt of the commission’s complaint against the fighter, which followed a failed random drug test in advance of his scheduled fight with Vitor Belfort at UFC 175.
    Jeff Meyer, who co-manages the three-time title challenger, said Sonnen (28-14-1 MMA, 7-6 UFC) will file a response to the complaint, though he didn’t indicate whether an appeal is in the works. Sonnen also appeared at the commission meeting via teleconference.
    Sonnen, who tested positive for a pair of banned substances, said he would stand up against the UFC’s ruling during an interview on FOX’s “America’s Pregame.” The fighter admitted using anastrozole, a non-steroidal aromatase-inhibiting drug used to treat breast cancer, and clomiphene, which is used to treat female infertility. He said he used clomiphene and human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) to wean himself off of doctor-prescribed testosterone after the NSAC banned it earlier this year.
    A date for Sonnen’s hearing will be determined at a later date, the NSAC said during the meeting.
    Sonnen was scratched from UFC 175 following word of the positive test. He was scheduled to fight ex-champ Vitor Belfort, who agreed to step in when his originally scheduled opponent, Wanderlei Silva, who failed to submit to a random drug test for the fight, essentially constituting a failed test in the eyes of the commission. At the same NSAC hearing on Tuesday, Silva appeared with his attorney, who said the fighter took banned diuretics in advance of his fight with Sonnen, and that was why he avoided the drug test.
    Belfort was scheduled to appear at today’s NSAC meeting, but was scratched when the UFC called off the bout following Sonnen’s positive test.
    For more on UFC 175, stay tuned to the UFC Rumors section of the site.

Videos:

http://bcove.me/6kbzoyp5 Chael 1 on 1 interview
    http://bcove.me/uijd7iqo dana white about retirement
    http://bcove.me/496o2m9h fighters about retirement chael

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/06/chael-s...formal-hearing
    Last edited by Naj85; 18-06-2014 at 03:07.
    Ali: I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark

vCash

Wanderlei Silva admits to banned substance, NSAC to weigh evidence for complaint

Wanderlei Silva admitted he took diuretics prior to a scheduled fight with Chael Sonnen at UFC 175, opening the door to a possible complaint and suspension from the overseeing Nevada State Athletic Commission.
    The fighter took banned substances to help rehabilitate a wrist injury he sustained in a brawl with Sonnen in February on the set of “The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil 3,” his lawyer Ross Goodman said today during an NSAC meeting in Las Vegas.
    Goodman, who previously represented Nick Diaz in his appeal of a positive test for marijuana at UFC 143, said Silva was concerned about failing a random drug test ordered by the NSAC on May 24 and evaded a sample collector hired by the commission. He apologized on behalf of the former champion and said his action shouldn’t be interpreted as an admission of performance-enhancing use.
    In light of the admission, however, the NSAC plans to review Silva’s case and determine whether to lodge a formal complaint against the fighter, who was called before the commission to explain his actions.
    NSAC chair Francisco Aguilar recommended the NSAC move forward with a complaint, which could mean a suspension and fines for Silva, who wasn’t licensed at the time of his random test but was subject to random testing.
    NSAC commissioners Raymond “Skip” Avansino and Pat Lundvall also signaled the likelihood of administrative action taken against Silva, who last fought in March 2013 and knocked out Brian Stann in Japan.
    Silva was scratched from his bout with Sonnen after the incident on May 24, which was reported by Sonnen on “UFC Tonight.” Former champ Vitor Belfort was then slated to step in at the July 5 pay-per-view event, which takes place at Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, pending commission approval. But Sonnen then tested positive earlier this month for a pair of banned substances, and the fight was called off. Soon after, Sonnen announced his retirement.
    Silva’s injury on the set of “TUF” was first reported as a back injury by UFC President Dana White, who estimated the fighter would have a hard time getting licensed after his incident with the commission.
    White today pointed his Twitter followers to watch the NSAC meeting on UFC Fight Pass, which streamed the proceedings.
    The NSAC’s sample collector and executive director testified at the meeting about Silva’s actions on May 24, describing how the fighter didn’t answer the door at his Las Vegas home and then evaded the collector at his nearby gym.
    Silva asked to speak with his manager, but consented to the test, according to the collector. He then went out a side door in the gym. Attempts by the commission to reach him through his wife were unsuccessful, the collector and NSAC Executive Director Bob Bennett confirmed. The UFC also was notified of the issue via UFC Vice President of Regulatory Affairs Marc Ratner, Bennett said.
    UFC doctors prescribed Silva anti-inflammatory medication following his brawl with Sonnen, according to Goodman, and an X-ray in early May confirmed a fractured wrist. Goodman initially said Silva began taking diuretics to minimize water retention.
    “He now realizes he should have submitted to drug tests,” Goodman said.
    Silva returned from his native Brazil this past Saturday to find notice of the NSAC’s subpoena, which was issued June 2, according to Goodman.
    For more on UFC 175, stay tuned to the UFC Rumors section of the site.

voor videos check: http://mmajunkie.com/2014/06/wanderl...-for-complaint

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by LightHeavyWeight View Post
    Hij kan beter meer gaan juicen en lekker bij de WWE gaan toneelspelen. Past hij precies tussen.
    dat zou ik ook doen als ik hem was daar valt meer geld te verdienen
    beter een gat in een olietanker dan een olietanker in je gat

vCash

Dan heb je een blessure en de de dokter schrijft wat voor. Dan meld je dat toch even bij de commissie ?
    En dan stop je met TRT en je moet je eigen hormoonproductie weer op gang krijgen. Dan meld je dat en neemt in overleg een break met tussentijdse tests totdat je weer ok bent.

Hebben die mensen geen management die dat bijhouden ?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Naj85 View Post
    mee eens, ik mocht hem eerst ook helemaal niet met zijn uitlatingen over brazilie en tegenover anderson silva. maar na TUF zag ik ook zijn andere kant. zal wel jammer zijn als hij echt stopt want dat gevecht van hem tegen wanderlei silva had ik graag gezien
    Ben je een Braziliaan?
    Ni politicien ni militaire, je ne suis qu'un troubadour...

vCash

Chael Sonnen reportedly fails second drug test, including presence of HGH

Less than three weeks after failing a random drug test in Nevada that took him out of a UFC 175 bout against Vitor Belfort, and ultimately led to his retirement from MMA, Chael Sonnen has reportedly failed a second test, as well.

MMA Fighting reported Saturday night that a second test, also administered by the Nevada State Athletic Commission, showed Sonnen had human growth hormone (HGH), recombinant human erythropoietin, anastrozole and human chorionic gonadotropin.

According to the report, Sonnen took the second test on June 5 in his home state of Oregon. At the time, the results of his first test, which took place in late May in Las Vegas, had not been released. The results of that test came out June 10, when it was revealed Sonnen tested positive for anastrozole, a non-steroidal aromatase-inhibiting drug used to treat breast cancer, and clomiphene, which is used to treat female infertility.

Sonnen said after the failed test that he was on the drugs as he cycled off his previous therapeutic-use exemption for testosterone replacement therapy, which the NSAC banned earlier this year.

Sonnen issued a statement to MMA Fighting regarding the results of the second test: “Yes, the Commission is aware of other prescribed medications I was taking and I will not challenge their allegations,” Sonnen stated. “I will cooperate with the Commission and look forward to having a dialogue about how fighters who transition off TRT can avoid violating any rules.”

After his first positive test, Sonnen said on the “UFC Tonight” program he hosts on FOX Sports 1 that the medical condition that necessitated his use of TRT in turn forced him to take medications in the transition off TRT to maintain a healthy life outside the octagon.

“Look, they changed the rules, and I’ve got to comply with the rules,” Sonnen said then. “I don’t resist that at all. However, there is a transition period, and I couldn’t have been more open or more transparent, whether it was ‘UFC Tonight,’ whether it was different interviews or different places. Anybody that I could tell that I could talk to about this, I did. And these are the medications that you have to go on to lead a healthy life, and if they’re asking me to choose between health and my sport, that’s not a choice I can make. I’ve got to choose health.”

This past week, the NSAC said it will revisit Sonnen’s failed test later this year for likely disciplinary action. Now that he’s retired, a possible suspension may not affect him. He may be fined, as well.

The California State Athletic Commission suspended Sonnen in 2010 after he failed to properly disclose his TRT treatment. That came after a title fight against then-middleweight champion Anderson Silva.

Sonnen said he did not specifically inform the NSAC about his post-testosterone treatment, which he said included the use of clomiphene and human chorionic gonadotropin, a fertility drug that can boost testosterone production and is also a banned substance. (UFC featherweight Dennis Siver was flagged for the drug following UFC 168 and was suspended by the NSAC.)

Sonnen acknowledged after the first failed test that he knew anastrozole and clomiphene are banned substances. Despite that, he believed the clomiphene was out of his system after a self-administered drug test. However, the 37-year-old fighter claimed that because he was using the drugs “out of competition,’ he was not violating the rules.

“I had no opportunity to go before the commission – I had not spoken to them, but I’m saying I had done other interviews,” Sonnen said after the first test. “Anywhere where it had come up. The only opportunity you’re ever given to disclose a medication that you’re in is in competition. When the state of Nevada comes to you, you do have a form that you can fill it out. This was an out-of-competition (test). This was done by a separate lab known as [the United States Anti-Doping Agency]. It’s the finest lab in the world. But these were also strangers. This was not the Nevada State Athletic Commission that came to me, and there was no attempt to have a disclosure form.

“But even if I had disclosed or hadn’t, you have to understand, this is out of competition. An athlete does not have to remain off medication 365 days of the year – not the NCAA, not [with] the [International Olympic Committee], and not even with the Nevada State Athletic Commission. This is [unprecedented].

“As an athlete, if I break my arm and a doctor gives me Vicodin, Vicodin is extremely illegal on fight night. But it’s also extremely appropriate medicine to cure somebody’s pain, and the message that they’re sending here is completely wrong.”
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Sonnen was de man die zei dat Armstrong kanker kreeg omdat hij teveel doping gebruikt zou hebben.

Wordt hij zelf gepakt met 4 verschillende doping in zijn bloed waaronder HGH en EPO. Wat een clown.

vCash

Dit is toch wel karma op het hoogste niveau.... Heerlijk!

vCash

Oh boy... dit is niet handig...
    Ik neem voor alles de tijd, maar ik heb geen affiniteit met een gast die m'n fallus en ballen berijdt, das een calamiteit! (Sticky Steez)

vCash

Ik kon zijn eerste uitleg nog accepteren maar nu niet meer. hgh en epo. Wat een kneus.

vCash

Volgens mij zit het overgrote deel aan de verboden middelen.
    Enkel een klein gedeelte word gepakt.

vCash

UFC and FOX Sports part ways with Chael Sonnen
    juni 30, 2014 11:54 by Shaun Al-Shatti

In light of a second failed drug test, this time for human growth hormone (HGH) and recombinant human erythropoietin (EPO), the UFC and FOX Sports have parted ways with Chael Sonnen.

UFC officials announced the termination of Sonnen's broadcasting agreement late Monday night, issuing the following statement.

"The UFC and FOX Sports organizations announced today the termination of their respective broadcasting services agreements with analyst Chael Sonnen. This decision comes in light of Sonnen failing a second test conducted by the Nevada Athletic Commission for banned substances in June. Sonnen was previously under temporary suspension by the Nevada Athletic Commission for failing an initial test conducted in May."

The announcement marks a surprising and unceremonious end to Sonnen's second tenure in the UFC.

A three-time title contender who nearly stole the middleweight championship away from Anderson Silva at the height of the Brazilian's powers in 2010, Sonnen (28-14-1) developed into one of the company's biggest pay-per-view draws on the strength of his loquacious promos and undeniable marketing savvy, coaching The Ultimate Fighter twice, serving as a lead analyst across several FOX entities, and headlining numerous UFC events, including the promotion's debut on FOX Sports 1.

Sonnen retired in mid-June after failing a random drug test administered by the Nevada Athletic Commission (NAC) on May 24th in advance of his scheduled UFC 175 grudge match against fellow TUF Brazil 3 coach Wanderlei Silva. Sonnen initially tested positive for the banned substances anastrozole and clomiphene, which he attributed as necessary medication in order to help him transition off testosterone replacement therapy (TRT).

The 37-year-old subsequently failed a second random drug test administered by the NAC on June 5th, testing positive for HGH, EPO, anastrozole, and human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG).

Sonnen's case is expected to be evaluated at the next NAC meeting, which is scheduled for July 23rd in Las Vegas, NV.

vCash

En dan waren er hier nog mensen die Sonnen's gezwam over nakuren slikten. Echt hoe naïef kan je zijn?

vCash

Sonnen zat er wel dik in zeg. En naïef? Hoe kun je nou weten wat die lui wel of niet nemen? Ik voel me niet aan gesproken, maar zelf heb ik echt de ballen verstand van doping. Waarschijnlijk ben ik niet de enige. Je hoort het allemaal maar aan.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RedDawn View Post
    En dan waren er hier nog mensen die Sonnen's gezwam over nakuren slikten. Echt hoe naïef kan je zijn?
    Dat eerste verhaal over nakuren is gewoon waar...dat hij daarnaast nog vanalles gebruikte staat daar buiten....
    "Religie is de vrijwillige celstraf van het verstand!"

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RedDawn View Post
    Sonnen heeft nu idd wel de schijn tegen dat ie met voorbedachte rade die bijkuurstoffen niet gemeld heeft. Jammer hoor.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by ArjanV View Post
    Dat eerste verhaal over nakuren is gewoon waar...dat hij daarnaast nog vanalles gebruikte staat daar buiten....
    +1.