MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Ervaringsdeskundigen m.b.t. floaten?

Ben benieuwd of er iemand hier ervaring mee heeft.

Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Ervaringsdeskundige niet.. maar heb er wel ervaring mee. Wat wil je weten?

vCash

Hoe heb je het ervaren? Waar heb je het gedaan, wat waren de kosten?

vCash

Vond er geen fuck aan. Maargoed ik houd ook niet van sauna's en andere wellness. Zoooo saaaaaaai

vCash

Veel mensen zijn er lyrisch over. Zo ook Joe Rogan:

The sensory deprivation chamber has been the most important tool that I’ve ever used for developing my mind, for thinking, for evolving.

The tank is filled with water. The water is heated to the same temperature as your body. And there’s 800 pounds of salt in the water, so you just float there and relax. And because the water is the temperature of your body, you don’t really feel it after awhile.
    It’s like layers of an onion. When you first start doing the isolation tank, you can only get a couple of the layers of the onion in, a couple skins loose. You can’t really go to the core. It’s too hard. It’s too large to completely let go who you are. But as you get better at it, and as you get more and more comfortable with the experience, you get better at actually letting go—really letting go, letting go from letting go, letting go from the feeling of letting go, letting go from THAT point. “Okay I’ve let go now. No, you haven’t let go more.” And then you become “gone.” You disappear, and while you’re disappearing, this is what happens. You start thinking, “I can’t believe I’m disappearing,” and then you’re back again. You got to start from square one.
    You got to let go and you got to let go and you got to let go and get to the point where you literally completely relax, and your body, it gives you amazing energy. Your body, the tension release that you have in your body from a couple hours in the tank is incredible. You feel lighter. You feel like more oxygen is in your body. You feel like more vibrant. And it’s just because you have somehow or another, you know, calmed the tension. It’s incredible, man.
    The first 20 minutes or so, for me at least, it’s like sort of a seminar on my life. It shows me all the different issues in my life that I don’t like and that I need to fix, and things that are bothering me, and things about my own behavior that could have been better, and things where I’ve disappointed myself. And then it’ll show me some things where I am on the right track: this is good, continue here, continue doing this, continue thinking like this, continue exploring these ideas. But then, once it gets me done, it’s like, let’s clear out all this bull in your life then let’s think about the big picture. And then it goes from that, to like the sort of relaxing position where my whole body is just settled into the experience. And then it’s like, it’s just pure thought. It’s like the mind completely untethered from the body. And then I start contemplating everything. I start contemplating the universe, contemplating the role of human beings in each individual’s actions, all accumulated together into one specific event. I start thinking all kinds of crazy, crazy stuff, but without the body in the way.
    You know even us having this cool conversation here—we’re sitting here on a couch, we’re looking at each other, we’re looking at computers and there are sounds and noises and there is a lot of distractions. You know, just your body is a distraction. And you’ve got some crazy environment that doesn’t exist anywhere else in the world, and it’s fairly inexpensive to achieve. If the tank was something where it was a machine and you would have to like strap yourself in and it would take you through a course where you would learn how to get to the center of consciousness where your body and your mind didn’t exist, it would be like a ride in Disney Land and the line would be seven hours long. But because it’s this weird sort of organic method of doing it, it seems strange, like you are going to get in this big coffin filled with water and you close the lid.
    And people start coming up with reasons why they don’t want to do it. It’s so important. Everybody should do the tank. You will learn more about yourself than any other way. And if you have an aversion to drugs—which totally makes sense if you think that drugs are dangerous, that you can get addicted to things, that’s true, you can—if you don’t trust yourself, if you don’t like the idea, you can have very introspective psychedelic experiences naturally in the tank. Everybody should be doing it. It’s an amazing way to think.
    When I have a concept or something that I am working on, two things I will do. One, I’ll sit down, I’ll flush it out or write what I think about things just off the top of my head. And then, once I’ve done that, once I’ve really kind of explored, then I get in the tank and I rethink the whole thing. And then when I rethink the whole thing, sometimes in the tank I consider other places, or other points of view. I consider other ways of looking at it where I may not have been sensitive to another person’s opinion coming from another position. And I look at the whole thing almost outside of myself.
    There is so much thinking that goes on in that tank. There is so much evolution that goes on in there. It seems like it’s almost impossible to do outside of it, because there’s no distractions in there, nothing at all. It’s just a thought. It’s an amazing environment. It really should be taught in schools. All universities should have them. They should have them and they should make them available to all of their students. One of the greatest tools ever for exploring, thinking, exploring the way you think, and sort of making an audit of all your own personal thoughts and ideas—which ones you’re hanging onto because of your ego, which ones you’re hanging onto because they are beneficial to you, which ones you’re hanging onto because you hate your dad and you know he put these in your head. And so they’re stuck in there. And it’s so fascinating, man, and so few people do it.

vCash

Dat zout prikte in mijn huid. Schaafwondjes denk ik. Maar volgens mij kan je wel een proef sessie doen voor weinig. Persoonlijk lig ik liever on bed. Klopt dat je gewoon drijft met wat muziek op de achtergrond. Ik geloof niet zo in waarom dit zo goed zou zijn. Een massage lijkt mij beter( geen Thai met happy ending natuurlijk) wat zijn je verwachtingen? En waardeer je wellness?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Brainthief View Post
    Dat zout prikte in mijn huid. Schaafwondjes denk ik. Maar volgens mij kan je wel een proef sessie doen voor weinig. Persoonlijk lig ik liever on bed. Klopt dat je gewoon drijft met wat muziek op de achtergrond. Ik geloof niet zo in waarom dit zo goed zou zijn. Een massage lijkt mij beter( geen Thai met happy ending natuurlijk) wat zijn je verwachtingen? En waardeer je wellness?
    Ben nieuwsgierig geworden door de zeer positieve recensies. Een uurtje afzondering in zo'n tank schijnt gelijk te staan aan een uurtje of zes diepe slaap.

Waar heb je het gedaan en hoeveel was je kwijt?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Brainthief View Post
    dat lijkt me apart, het gaat erom dat je totaal geen prikkels ondervindt op je zintuigen. het zou doodstil moeten zijn dus.

vCash

Was 15 of 20 euro ofzo. Bij een healthspa in Almere was dat dacht ik. Maar geloof je het zelf? Een uur hetzelfde als 6 uur slaap....zal wel meevallen denk ik, of tegenvallen... Achja

vCash

Ligt er maar net aan hoe ervaren je bent met mediteren.

Lijkt mij wel wat met paddo's op. Lekker drijven in cabine met spacelights and ambient sounds.