MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    vCash

Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Chael Sonnen: The only thing bigger than UFC 167 is Wanderlei Silvas forehead

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Pahlavan View Post
    Jon Jones entered a drug treatment facility on last week after testing positive for a cocaine metabolite in an out-of-competition drug test on Dec. 4, but he is reportedly already out of the rehab facility.

When the drug test result was announced, UFC president Dana White said he was "proud of Jon Jones for making the decision to enter a drug treatment facility," confident that the UFC light heavyweight champion would "emerge from this program like the champion he truly is."

According to CBS affiliate WBNG Action Sports, the 27-year-old fighter left the rehab program after just one night, but Jones’ mother, Camille Jones, said he will continue to learn more about the subject.

"I'm glad that this happened to Jon, this stopped him in his tracks, this let him know that he may need to change some friends, you know, because everyone is not for you for the best," Camille Jones said. "So this is a good thing as far as our family is concerned, so we wasn't upset. Me and my husband considered it a blessing from God that our child was able to be helped and know that he need to stop and know that he needed the assistance to stop before it came to something worse."

Jones’ mother said that the UFC champion was honest with her when the drug test result was announced, and he "needed to be caught".

"When he tested positive, my first question was, do you have a problem, a serious problem?" she said. "And then he told me what happened. Jon is usually very honest with me, so he told me what happened. I was like, good for you....good. You needed to be caught, it was just timing.

"You know, it did not affect his game, it was not in his system during the fight, so he's still a good athlete. So before something becomes serious of it, I was glad it was nipped in the butt."

Jones is planning on attending the AFC championship game this Sunday, according to the report. His younger brother Chandler Jones plays for the New England Patriots, while older brother Arthur Jones plays for the Indianapolis Colts.
    Een super kampioen als JJ heeft maar 1 nacht nodig om clean te worden.

vCash

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by hypergiant View Post
    lol

vCash

Last edited by hypergiant; 14-01-2015 at 10:50.

vCash

Ik vind dit echt de allerbeste ooit:
    When life gets tough...
    Put on your boxing gloves

vCash

haha

vCash

Haha hijs leuk!

vCash

Haha

Phil Davis disappointed UFC never told him he could do cocaine and get away with it

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), and perhaps even the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC), owes top light heavyweight contender Phil Davis an apology.
    "Mr. Wonderful" had no idea he could blow lines during his UFC on FOX training camp and get away with it.
    But the cat is now out of the bag, thanks to 205-pound champion Jon Jones, who tested positive for cocaine metabolites prior to his UFC 182 title defense against Daniel Cormier earlier this month in Las Vegas. "Bones" was allowed to compete, kept his purse, and faced no disciplinary action.
    And a sarcastic Davis told Washingon's Top News he wants someone to explain why.
    "I feel like it all needs to be explained to me, so I know when it’s okay to do cocaine and get away with it. So I can do cocaine right now? Cool. Now, when does that period stop? Twelve hours? Why didn't you tell me this? Halfway through the night before (a fight), I need to stop?"
    Think of all the missed opportunities!
    Cocaine does not fall under the list of banned substances during an out-of-competition drug test, which put the NSAC in an awkward spot, since it was searching for performance-enhancing drugs and should not have even administered that particular test.
    Regardless, Jones spent the night in rehab and got back to his everyday life of being the best mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter on earth.
    As such, the promotion is asking you to move along, as there is nothing to see here.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by blackadder View Post
    Een super kampioen als JJ heeft maar 1 nacht nodig om clean te worden.
    Ze vroegen zich daar gewoon af wat een recreatief gebruiker kwam doen en hebben hem weer weg gestuurd.

vCash

Tja, de UFC heeft natuurlijk een vet probleem als hun kampioen wordt betrapt op iets wat niet mag, en stoppen het een beetje in de doofpot. Iemand anders hadden ze wellicht gedisciplineerd.

Maar Jones heeft feitelijk niets gedaan wat niet mag(regels van de NSAC). Kortom, feitelijk is er gewoon "nothing to see here".

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by YoMarK View Post
    Tja, de UFC heeft natuurlijk een vet probleem als hun kampioen wordt betrapt op iets wat niet mag, en stoppen het een beetje in de doofpot. Iemand anders hadden ze wellicht gedisciplineerd.

Maar Jones heeft feitelijk niets gedaan wat niet mag(regels van de NSAC). Kortom, feitelijk is er gewoon "nothing to see here".

Dat is waar, maar heeft hij er nu voordeel aan? Ik hoorde al dat het toch wel degelijk effect heeft op je prestaties. Zo ben je dus minder gevoelig en meer gefocused.

vCash

Het is natuurlijk een blamage voor de UFC dat hun grote kampioen aan de verdovende middelen zit. Of dat nu van de NSAC mag of niet. Ethisch kun je dat natuurlijk niet goedvinden bij je kampioen.

Ik las ergens dat ze vage dingen blijven roepen totdat Connor moet vechten dan is iedereen het weer vergeten.

vCash

vCash

precies wat ik dacht, move along nothing to see here..