MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Kimbo Slice is back !!!

Kimbo Slice wants Seth Petruzelli or Tito Ortiz for his first Bellator fight

Kimbo Slice hasn't competed in MMA in over five years, but he's ready to get back in there for Bellator.

Kimbo Slice is back. The street fighter turned MMA fighter turned boxer is making a return to the MMA in Bellator at the age of 40 (soon to be 41), and will compete in four-ounce gloves for the first time in almost five years at some point in 2015. Slice was a guest on The MMA Hour with Ariel Helwani today, and spoke with his typical candor about who he'd like to make his debut against (via MMA Fighting):

"I don't even know who's there right now (in Bellator) as heavyweights. But s**t, anybody. Just feed me. I'm ready to be fed."
    Sure, okay. When asked specificallyabout a rematch with Seth Petruzelli, who famously flattened him in EliteXC and spent the last portion of his career with Bellator before recently retiring, Slice (4-2) said he'd be interested in that:

"I'm sure they would. I mean, they should. I mean, I would love to," Slice said of the idea. "I owe that dude one. The nature of it, I could complain all day long on this and that, but s**t, it just went down the way it went down, but goddamn I owe him one."
    Oh, and there's another guy he wouldn't mind facing off with - one Huntington Beach Bad Boy:

"S**t, you know they could put Tito (Ortiz) on that plane, too," he said. "For sure. I got a bone to pick with that dude, man.
    "Ain't no problem with him yet, but you know, from back in the Strikeforce days, I was handling s**t about him calling me out and talking s**t about me, so yeah, we could definitely put that in the making. He's gotta have a problem with my hand game."
    I'm not gonna lie, folks - I'd be down for Tito Ortiz vs. Kimbo Slice any day of the week. For his part, Petruzelli has already responded via Twitter and is unsurprisingly interested in the fight:

Hey @KimboSlice so u wanna call me out? im down to come out of retirement to KO u 1 more time. Send me a contract @BellatorMMA@ScottCoker

— Seth Petruzelli (@silverbackseth) January 20, 2015
    I'm sure we'll hear from Tito relatively soon as well.

Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Chael Sonnen: The only thing bigger than UFC 167 is Wanderlei Silvas forehead

vCash

Ah mooi, ze slaan hem helemaal verrot en dat is altijd leuk om te zien.

vCash

Tito is niet meer wat hij geweest is, maar die gaat Kimbo zo'n ontzettend pak slaag geven dat hij daarna definitief met pensioen moet.

vCash

Wat is dat toch, iedereen maakt een comeback. Zal de poen wel op zijn..
    Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Kemal View Post
    Wat is dat toch, iedereen maakt een comeback. Zal de poen wel op zijn..
    En Bellator zit zonder drawingpower vanuit hun eigen fightroster, dus halen ze maar has-beens.
    Eigenlijk is het heel triest, er zit een biljoenen organisatie achter Bellator, maar ze missen de know-how en capaciteit om hun eigen sterren te bouwen.
    Fighting is poetry in motion

vCash

War Kimbo!