MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    vCash

Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by VivaLaStef View Post
    Hier zitten we toch niet meer op te wachten?

Ik zeker wel!

Denk dat Conor nu on fire is en er alles aan gaat doen om hem nu wel te winnen. Ik moet zeggen dat hij wel lef heeft hoor. Ik zie hem Nate niet meer KO slaan en ik denk dat hij nu beter voor een decision win kan gaan.

Als hij weer verlies dan is hij echt een hoop momentum kwijt.

Als hij nu wint dan zien we hem misschien tegen de champ RDA maar eigenlijk zou hij dan eerst zijn titel moeten verdedigen.

Hoe dan ook, ik ben benieuwd!

vCash

Dat momentum was hij allang kwijt toen hij wegrende van UFC200. Wat een kneus. Ik snap echt serieus niet dat de hele wereld Bisping slecht vind en McGregor goed.

vCash

nou idd helemaal mee eens bromios... snap sowieso niet dat ze eigen fans hem nu niet uitkotsen maar dit nog enigens verdedigen

vCash

vCash

Exclusive: K1 World Champion Champion Robbie Hageman talks training with McGregor & Team SBG

Preparations at Straight Blast Gym are continuing everyday for UFC featherweight champion Conor McGregor in his rematch with Nate Diaz at UFC 202. Along with team SBG McGregor has drafted in the likes of BJJ world champion Dillon Danis, 6 time national boxing champion Conor Wallace and world champion kickboxer Robbie Hageman to help in his preparations.

Hageman is regarded as one of the best fighters in the world having won the Enfusion 70kg world championship in 2014. Hageman has trained at SBG previously and was invited back to help in McGregor’s preparation for UFC 202.

“I trained at SBGi last year before Conor fought Aldo. At that time he had a cut above his eye, so we couldn’t spar. I trained with the sbg team and Conor’s coaches like Owen Roddy and John Kavanagh. I think they liked working with me because they contacted me to come back and train with Conor for the Diaz fight”

Hageman will spend three weeks at SBG in Dublin training with team SBG and McGregor and Hageman has been impressed with the SBG team.

“I really like Dublin and I really like training at SBG it’s a great team of guys. They treat each other like family that’s what I think that’s making the team so strong. I’m here in total for 3 weeks, I leave the 28th of July. Conor will go to America around that time. And I will have my first son around that time, my girlfriend is pregnant and my son will come the beginning of July”

Hageman has been extremely impressed with all aspects of McGregor’s skills and says McGregor has drafted in some of the best fighters in the world to work on all aspects of his game.

“Conor is working on all kinds of things, he’s a complete fighter with a great image so I’m learning from him a lot to! He’s a real boss. I’m just here for the standup work, because I’m a K1 fighter. He works with other fighters for the ground game(ufc fighter Makwan, blackbelt bjj Dillon Danis and #no3 ranked Australian MMA fighter Raja Shippen). He also works with a guy for the footwork too. So he’s working on everything to stay sharp. He fights every one on their rules, so he fights me K1, Dillon Bjj, Makwan and Raja mma, Conor is training like a real champ”

Hageman has trained and competed with some of the best fighters in the world and believes McGregor is right up there with them.

“I trained with all the best K1 fighters in the world like: Alistair Overeem, Gohkan Saki, Errol Zimmerman, Sem Schilt and many more. I fought a lot of good fighters too and became the world champion in enfusion -70kg in 2014. McGregor compares to these fighters because they were the best in their game and Conor is that in the UFC. But Conor is also different. I have never seen a guy with such a great personality. If he walks into the gym me, you, and everybody can see the champ walks in. And he fights all the best fighters on their own styles”

McGregor will finally get his eagerly anticipated rematch with Nate Diaz in just two months time and Hageman says McGregor is now used to the weight and will beat anybody.

“I’ll bet my house on it that Conor is going to win without a problem! First time he wasn’t used to the weight, it was too much in a short space of time, this time he is ready. He’s well prepared this time and used to the weight! With his confidence he’ll beat everybody. I’m sorry for Nate but he’s going to lose for sure”

Hageman himself has his own big plans as he is planning on opening his own gym in August in his hometown of Eindhoven Netherlands.

“I’m opening my gym in my own town, Eindhoven the Netherlands . I don’t want to train fighters there because there are to much of those gyms in Holland. I’m going to be the first world champion with a gym for businessman and woman to train in. It will be for models or professional football players to stay fit. The gym will be opened soon”

Hageman is hoping to continue training with McGregor and team SBG in McGregor’s future camps.

” I am really enjoying being apart of team SBG, it’s a great experience for me too and I would love to be back for his next camp”

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by fww View Post
    nou idd helemaal mee eens bromios... snap sowieso niet dat ze eigen fans hem nu niet uitkotsen maar dit nog enigens verdedigen
    Waarom?! Omdat het een ongelofelijk toffe vechter is, en de eerste partij ook een ongelofelijk vette partij was. Ik vind het juist ontzettend gedurfd. Hij heeft alles te verliezen, Diaz niet. Die twee is sowieso een spektakel. Daarbij vind ik het juist goed dat de partij niet op Ufc 200 heeft plaats gevonden. Daar is de partij veel teveel hype voor achter.

vCash

puur omdat hij gewoon ze titel hoort te verdedigen naar een onnodige partij tegen diaz aller eerst.. hij had zoveel praatjes dat hij wel ze titel verdedigd etc etc..maar hij ontwijkt gewoon bewust.. en als nate nu wederom wint wat dan? helemaal stoppen? of gaat ie dan wel ze titel verdedigen? tis gewoon een blaaskaak dat zeg ik al vanaf dag 1...hele leuke vechter (qua style) om naar te kijken maar dat mensen heb zoals GOAT behandelen vind ik gewoon lachwekkend...

vCash

UFC 202 adds Anthony Johnson vs. Glover Teixeira, Donald Cerrone vs. Rick Story

A pair of high-profile matchups has been added to August’s UFC 202 event, as Anthony Johnson vs. Glover Teixiera has been re-booked for the card as a co-main event, and Donald Cerrone faces Rick Story.

Featuring a headlining rematch of Nate Diaz vs. Conor McGregor 2, UFC 202 takes place Aug. 20 at Las Vegas’ T-Mobile Arena.

Johnson (21-5 MMA, 12-5 UFC) and Teixieria (25-4 MMA, 8-2 UFC) were expected to meet at July’s UFC on FOX 20 event, but “Rumble” had to withdraw to tend to family matters. UFC officials initially sought to find another opponent for Teixeira but ultimately elected to keep the contest together and push it back to Aug. 20.

Johnson vs. Teixeira obviously carries real title implications. Since falling short to Daniel Cormier in a fight for the vacant belt at UFC 187, Johnson has gotten back to his concussive ways, stopping Jimi Manuwa and Ryan Bader in consecutive appearances. Teixeira, meanwhile, has won three straight with a 3-1 record since his loss to former undisputed and current interim champ Jon Jones.

When Jones (22-1 MMA, 16-1 UFC) and Cormier (17-1 MMA, 5-1 UFC) meet in a title-unifier at July 9’s banner UFC 200 event, the winner would seem likely to face the winner of Johnson vs. Teixeira.

Cerrone (30-7 MMA, 17-4 UFC) remains one of the UFC’s most prolific athletes, truly willing to fight at a moment’s notice. After winning eight straight fights at lightweight, “Cowboy” was given a shot at 155-pound champ Rafael dos Anjos but was ousted in the opening round. He’s since picked up a pair of wins at welterweight and now looks to make it three consecutive wins.

Meanwhile, Story (19-8 UFC, 12-6 UFC) boasts his own three-fight winning streak in the UFC’s welterweight division, thought it dates back two years. Neck injuries kept Story sidelined for all of 2015, but he picked up an impressive decision win over former Strikeforce champ Tarec Saffiedine at May’s UFC Fight Night 88 event after previously downing Gunnar Nelson and Leonardo Mafra.

UFC 202 now includes:
    Nate Diaz vs. Conor McGregor
    Anthony Johnson vs. Glover Teixeira
    Donald Cerrone vs. Rick Story

vCash

Voorspelling: Diaz wint weer en Connor wil een sabatical waardoor zijn titel vrij komt. Doet een paar films en zien we terug in de wwe

vCash

vCash

Wordt een superdikke card zo

vCash

Ik ben echt blij dat Condit weer mee doet.

vCash

Carlos Condit returns, meets Demian Maia at UFC 202 in Las Vegas in August

The lineup for UFC 202 later this summer continues to build with another high-profile welterweight fight.

Former interim champion Carlos Condit (30-9 MMA, 7-5 UFC) will return after a title loss to face Demian Maia (23-6 MMA, 17-6 UFC) in a 170-pound fight at UFC 202. Promotion officials announced the new booking today.

Featuring a headlining rematch between Nate Diaz and Conor McGregor at welterweight, UFC 202 takes place Aug. 20 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The main card will air on pay-per-view following prelims expected for FOX Sports 1 and UFC Fight Pass.

Maia currently is ranked No. 7 in the latest USA TODAY Sports/MMAjunkie MMA welterweight rankings. Condit sits at No. 9.

Condit in January fought welterweight champ Robbie Lawler at UFC 195, but he dropped a split decision in a “Fight of the Night” winner. Condit won the interim welterweight title with a decision over Nick Diaz at UFC 143. In a title unification fight with Georges St-Pierre, he dropped a decision, then lost a decision to Johny Hendricks at UFC 158.

He rebounded with a TKO of Martin Kampmann, but then dropped a TKO to Tyron Woodley – who goes after the belt in late July – when he injured his knee at UFC 171. After more than a year on the sidelines, he stopped Thiago Alves with a TKO in the main event of UFC Fight Night 67 seven months before his shot at Lawler.

Maia has won five straight, but he’ll have to make it at least six, apparently, if he wants a title shot. Afer back-to-back losses to Jake Shields and Rory MacDonald, Maia took decisions over Alexander Yakolev and Ryan LaFlare, then submitted Neil Magny at UFC 190. At UFC 194, he took a decision from Gunnar Nelson, then in May submitted Matt Brown at UFC 198.

With the addition, UFC 202 now includes:
    Carlos Condit vs. Demian Maia

vCash

War Diaz

vCash

Toffe card, en dat zo vlak na UFC 200.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by mario the count View Post
    Toffe card, en dat zo vlak na UFC 200.
    ja dat vind ik dus ook, mooie partijen op deze card!

vCash

Cody Garbrandt faces Takeya Mizugaki at August's UFC 202

Bantamweight wrecking ball Cody Garbrandt will have a shot to continue his climb up the 135-pound rankings when he faces Takeya Mizugaki at UFC 202.

The match-up was reported today by ESPN.com.

UFC 202 takes place Aug. 20 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The event airs on FOX Sports 1 following early prelims on UFC Fight Pass, though the bout order hasn’t been finalized.

Garbrandt (9-0 MMA, 4-0 UFC), ranked No. 9 in the USA TODAY Sports/MMAjunkie MMA bantamweight rankings, is coming off a stunning first-round knockout of fellow prospect Thomas Almeida at UFC Fight Night 88. The bout was his first UFC main event. He has finished all but one of his pro opponents by knockout.

No. 10 ranked Mizugaki (21-9-2 MMA, 8-4 UFC) rebounded from back-to-back losses with a unanimous decision win over George Roop at UFC Fight Night 75 this past September. Prior to his brief losing skid, he was on a five-fight winning streak.

The latest UFC 202 card now includes:
    Carlos Condit vs. Demian Maia
    Dong Hyun Kim vs. Neil Magny
    Alberto Uda vs. Marvin Vettori
    Tim Means vs. Sean Strickland
    Cody Garbrandt vs. Takeya Mizugaki

vCash

Tim Means returns from USADA suspension, meets Sean Strickland at UFC 202

Yet another welterweight bout will go down at UFC 202. Tim Means facing off with Sean Strickland is the latest addition to August’s UFC 202 lineup.

UFC officials today confirmed the matchup with MMAjunkie after an initial report from Albuquerque Journal.

UFC 202 takes place Aug. 20 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The event airs on FOX Sports 1 following early prelims on UFC Fight Pass, though the bout order hasn’t been finalized.

Means (25-7-1 MMA, 7-4 UFC) will return from an eight-month layoff for the bout after he scored a second-round knockout of John Howard at UFC Fight Night 80 in December. He was supposed to return for a main event bout against Donald Cerrone at UFC Fight Night 83 in February, but was removed from the contest less than a month out after receiving a potential USADA anti-doping policy violation.

“The Dirty Bird” protested the violation and had a potential two-year suspension reduced to six months when he proved he unknowingly ingested tainted supplements. Means has won five of his past six bouts with the lone defeat coming to 170-pound contender Matt Brown.

Strickland (18-1 MMA, 5-1 UFC), meanwhile, will look to add another victory to his near-flawless record. “Tarzan” has been successful in five of his six UFC appearances with his most recent contest being a split-decision win over Tom Breese at UFC 199 in June.

vCash

vCash

Die andere vogel zingt wel een toontje lager zeg. Hoogmoed komt ten val. Dat is mooi. Wel goed dat ie terug is. Zeker nu Ronda en Bones weg dreigen te vallen.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BIG Lebowski View Post
    Die andere vogel zingt wel een toontje lager zeg. Hoogmoed komt ten val. Dat is mooi. Wel goed dat ie terug is. Zeker nu Ronda en Bones weg dreigen te vallen.
    Hier hoor je wel afentoe de oude Conor

vCash

Ik heb het net gekeken en Conor is nog gewoon de arrogante teringlijer die hij altijd is. En Nate had toevallig of niet een niet werkende microfoon.
    Gewoon de inwisselbare persconferentie van Conor dat hij de beste ter wereld is en de rest sukkels.

Wel grappig dat Helwani een staande ovatie kreeg

vCash

Conor blijft een baas , al neemt hij ook iedereen in de maling.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Conor blijft een baas , al neemt hij ook iedereen in de maling.
    Ik zie het niet. Ik vind het een beetje een sneu figuur. Hij probeert zich netjes aan te kleden maar kauwt dan ordinair met zijn bek open. En zo gaat het met alles wat hij doet. Het is allemaal net niet. En na zijn loss is het allemaal nog gezochter geworden. Dat ie de belt meeneemt bijvoorbeeld. Nog ff en dan neemt hij ook zijn rijbewijs en zwemdiploma mee. Heeft ook niks met deze pot te maken.
    Maar goed, ik ben dan ook erkend Conor hater heb ik me laten vertellen.

edit: E-plus , is het mogelijk een bet te maken dat Conor zich afmeld met een injury ? Ik heb zo het idee dat hij het niet meer aandurft.
    Last edited by Bromios; 08-07-2016 at 18:40.