MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    vCash

Die Conor heeft wel humor hoor, 'I sent Nate in my place'.
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Hahaha ja tering, McTapper is gewoon een serieuze stand-up comedian.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Klassikl View Post
    Neil Magney al een nieuwe tegenstander?

Is Larkin ook out dan?
    It's okay to be white

vCash

Wat ik altijd geweldig vind aan de Diaz bros is dat hun stoten niet heel hard lijken tijdens het live kijken, maar toch is het genoeg om tegenstanders bijna KO te slaan. En heel veel stoten lijken eerst de infamous Stockton slap te zijn en op het laatst veranderd ie het in een harde punch.. Geweldig om naar te kijken.

vCash

Ganja man gaat gewoon weer winnen van coke head of hij moet gekke dingen doen

vCash

Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by e-type View Post
    Is Larkin ook out dan?
    Ik dacht dus van wel. Maar kan er nu niks over terug vinden. Niet echt zeker hoe ik er op kwam. Gelukkig gaat de partij dus door

vCash

vCash

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Harrie Nak View Post
    Hahaha, al die computers helden. Sta hij live ineens voor je neus, schijten ze meteen in hun broek.Hilarische gewoon, dit vind ik leuk.
    "I'm going to make you pay for what you've done."
    “Logica brengt je van A naar B, fantasie brengt je overal.”

vCash

Wel lekker geacteerd van al die voorbijgangers

vCash

Sultan Aliev injured, out of UFC 202 bout with Hyun Gyu Lim

A wrist injury has knocked Sultan Aliev from his planned welterweight bout with Hyun Gyu Lim at UFC 202.

MMAjunkie learned of the injury from a UFC official who stated the promotion is seeking a replacement.

UFC 202 takes place Aug. 20 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The main card will air on pay-per-view. The highly anticipated rematch between Nick Diaz and Conor McGregor serves as the evening’s main event.

The injury serves as another setback after Aliev (13-2 MMA, 0-1 UFC) suffered a knockout loss to Kenny Robertson in his UFC debut.

After a seven-fight winning streak, including his first two UFC bouts, Lim (13-5-1 MMA, 3-2 UFC) has lost two of his three most recent bouts. He will look to rebound from a TKO loss to Neil Magny in his most recent bout.

The current UFC 202 card includes:
    Featherweight champ Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz – non-title welterweight bout
    Anthony Johnson vs. Glover Teixeira
    Donald Cerrone vs. Rick Story
    Tim Means vs. Sean Strickland
    Cody Garbrandt vs. Takeya Mizugaki
    Raquel Pennington vs. Elizabeth Phillips
    Hyun Gyu Lim vs. opponent TBA
    Alberto Uda vs. Marvin Vettori
    Lorenz Larkin vs. Neil Magny
    Chris Avila vs. Artem Lobov
    Ning Guangyou vs. Marlon Vera
    Colby Covington vs. Max Griffin
    Cortney Casey vs. Randa Markos

vCash

Cortney Casey vs. Randa Markos added to UFC 202 in Las Vegas

This month’s blockbuster UFC 202 pay-per-view in Las Vegas continues to fill out and now likely is complete with the addition of a 13th fight for the card.

Women’s strawweights Cortney Casey (5-3 MMA, 1-2 UFC) and Randa Markos (6-3 MMA, 2-2 UFC) are set to meet in “Sin City.” The UFC announced the new fight booking today, less than three weeks before the event.

UFC 202 takes place Aug. 20 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The main card airs on pay-per-following prelims on FS1 and UFC Fight Pass, though the bout order hasn’t been finalized.

Casey will return quickly after a TKO win over Cristina Stanciu less than three weeks ago at UFC Fight Night 91 in Sioux Falls, S.D. That victory was her first in the uFC after dropping decisions to Joanne Calderwood and Seo Hee Ham in 2015.

Markos makes a quick turnaround, as well, and will fight just two months after a decision win over Jocelyn Jones-Lybarger at UFC Fight Nigth 89 in her native Canada. Markos has alternated wins and losses her past seven fights and will be looking for her first winning streak since 2013, before she jioned the UFC.

With the addition, the latest UFC 202 lineup includes:
    Featherweight champ Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz – non-title welterweight bout
    Tim Means vs. Sean Strickland
    Sultan Aliev vs. Hyun Gyu Lim

vCash

vCash

Conor McGregor predicts second-round KO of Nate Diaz at UFC 202, future trilogy bout

“Mystic Mac” is back ahead of UFC 202. Conor McGregor has made his bold prediction for his rematch with Nate Diaz later this month, and in his mind, it’s not going to be a very long fight.

After losing to Diaz (19-10 MMA, 14-8 UFC) by second-round submission at UFC 196 in March, McGregor (19-3 MMA, 7-1 UFC) made it his mission to secure a chance at revenge. Now that he has the chance, the featherweight champion, who will move up to welterweight once again for the fight, doesn’t intend to allow history to repeat itself.

The rematch headlines the pay-per-view main card Aug. 20 at Las Vegas’ T-Mobile Arena following prelims on FS1 and UFC Fight Pass.

McGregor was asked for his official prediction on today’s UFC 202 media conference call, and while he expects to fight Diaz similarly to the first time they crossed paths, he said he’s going to be much more effective and patient. In his mind, that’s going to lead to a knockout victory within 10 minutes of cage time.

“This time, I’m still going to march forward, I’m still going to press him,” McGregor said. “I’m still going to bust him but there’s going to be a lot more in the tank and I’m going to be a lot more prepared for a man that can stay in there with me. If I was to make a prediction, and I will right now, I believe I will repay the favor and KO him inside the second round.”

McGregor said his performance in the first fight with Diaz, which came together on just 10 days’ notice after original UFC 196 opponent Rafael dos Anjos withdrew due to injury, was not a representation of his best work.

Although McGregor bloodied Diaz with powerful strikes in the first round, his “inefficient” output paired with a lack of conditioning and Diaz’s durability left him with less and less to offer as the contest progressed. Diaz canalized in the second round, landing big strikes that hurt the Irishman and forced him into a takedown. Diaz immediately put his jiu-jitsu prowess to work, getting in position to lock in a fight-ending rear-naked choke.

McGregor has received criticism for his performance, from those arguing he was weak on the ground to consciously making a decision to tap out as soon as the choke was in. He said he takes full responsibility for the outcome, but vows for a different result at UFC 202.

“(Expletive) people,” McGregor said. “I came in to fight and that’s it. People can say what the (expletive) they want. I didn’t feel his weight anywhere until that moment, until when he sprawled. When I went to turn away from mount and regain guard or something, he sprawled me out at the right time and that was it. It was done at that stage but (expletive) it. I’ll take that one on the chin and here we are. 15 days so I look forward to it.”

vCash

vCash

Ik merk dat mcgregor meer respect heeft voor nate dit keer.

vCash

Tim Means gets replacement opponent, meets Titan, Bellator vet Sabah Homasi at UFC 202

Tim Means will in fact compete at next week’s UFC 202 event. Newcomer Sabah Homasi has signed with the promotion and will make his debut opposite “The Dirty Bird” as a welterweight replacement for the injured Sean Strickland.

A 170-pound matchup between Means ((25-7-1 MMA, 7-4 UFC) and Homasi (11-5 MMA, 0-0 UFC) finalizes the lineup for the Aug. 20 card, which takes place at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. The bout is expected to air on the pay-per-view main card following prelims on FS1 and UFC Fight Pass.

Means hasn’t competed since UFC Fight Night 80 this past December, when he earned a second-round knockout of John Howard. The victory marked his fifth successful trip to the octagon in six tries, and actually earned him a main-event spot opposite Donald Cerrone at UFC Fight Night 83 in February.

Unfortunately for Means, 32, he was pulled from the card on short notice when he was flagged with a potential U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) violation. Although he was unable to compete, Means eventually cleared his name of any wrongdoing and was only given a six-month suspension after he proved his positive test stemmed from a tainted supplement.

Homasi will attempt to capitalize on the combination of Means’ USADA drama and switch of opponents when he attempts to extend his three-fight knockout streak. “The Punisher” is new to the UFC, but he has a bevy of experience, having fought under the now-defunct Strikeforce banner, Bellator and Titan FC.

The American Top Team product scored a second-round knockout of Jorge Patino at Titan FC 40 on Aug. 5 and will attempt to pick up his second victory in a 15-day stretch at Means’ expense.

With the change to the card, UFC 202 now includes:

MAIN CARD
    Champ Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz – non-title welterweight bout
    Hyun Gyu Lim vs. Mike Perry
    Sabah Homasi vs. Tim Means

PRELIMINARY CARD

vCash

vCash

vCash

Counting Down....

Wat heb ik zin in dit gevecht, hoop op een overwinning voor Mcgregor...
    Echter zie ik de kans niet zo heel erg groot.

vCash

McGregor heeft Diaz de eerste keer onderschat, maar dit keer wint hij...

McGregor op knockout in ronde 2 of 3

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Monster View Post
    McGregor heeft Diaz de eerste keer onderschat, maar dit keer wint hij...

McGregor op knockout in ronde 2 of 3
    Volgens mij is Diaz maar keer KO gegaan in zijn carrière, dus dat lijkt mij hem niet worden.

Volgens mij kan McGregor alleen winnen op punten, alleen die Diaz broers blijven komen.... Geloof dat het over 5 rondes is (niet?) en dat lijkt mij dus nog een extra nadeel voor Connie ;-)

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by my2cents View Post
    Volgens mij is Diaz maar keer KO gegaan in zijn carrière, dus dat lijkt mij hem niet worden.

Volgens mij kan McGregor alleen winnen op punten, alleen die Diaz broers blijven komen.... Geloof dat het over 5 rondes is (niet?) en dat lijkt mij dus nog een extra nadeel voor Connie ;-)
    Ja het is de main event. Dus 5 rounds.