MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Default UFC Fight Night 93 in Hamburg - Andrei Arlovski vs. Josh Barnett

The UFC Fight Night event takes place Sept. 3 at Barclaycard Arena in Hamburg, Germany.

Andrei Arlovski vs. Josh Barnett
    Ryan Bader vs. Ilir Latifi
    Scott Askham vs. Jack Hermansson
    Jessin Ayari vs. Emil Weber Meek

Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

Be a Warrior, not a Worrier

vCash

Nog geen Nick Hein aangekondigd?

vCash

Kaarten zijn inmiddels in the pocket!
    4 uurtjes rijden vanuit Utrecht, weekendje Hamburg, prima te doen!

vCash

A welterweight bout between Peter Sobotta (15-5-1 MMA, 2-4 UFC) and Nicolas Dalby (14-1-1 MMA, 1-1-1 UFC) has joined the lineup for September’s UFC Fight Night in Germany.

UFC officials today announced the bout.

UFC Fight Night in Hamburg takes place Sept. 3 at Barclaycard Arena in Hamburg, Germany. The entire event streams on UFC Fight Pass.

Sobotta, a 29-year-old German, is currently in his second UFC stint after going winless during a three-fight run from 2009-2010. His latest stint started off on a promising note with back-to-back wins over Pawel Pawlak and Steve Kennedy, but in his most recent bout, he suffered a November TKO loss to Kyle Noke.

Dalby, a former Cage Warriors champion, signed with the UFC in 2015. He earned a split-decision victory over Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos in his promotional debut before fighting Darren Till to a majority draw in a bout that earned “Fight of the Night” honors. However, in his most recent bout, his 15-fight unbeaten streak came to an end with a decision loss to Zak Cummings in April.

The latest UFC Fight Night in Hamburg lineup now includes:

Jessin Ayari vs. Emil Meek
    Nicolas Dalby vs. Peter Sobotta

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Rverm View Post
    Kaarten zijn inmiddels in the pocket!
    4 uurtjes rijden vanuit Utrecht, weekendje Hamburg, prima te doen!
    bij ons ook! 6 kaartjes in vak u15, eerste x ufc voor mij!
    rotterdam was ik net te laat voor tickets, Hamburg was ik denk bij de eersten

ik hoop op een mousasi, randamie of saffedienne...
    voorlopig nog niet echt vette kaart...maar vette kaart is niet altijd gelijk aan vette partijen

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by su-dai View Post

voorlopig nog niet echt vette kaart...maar vette kaart is niet altijd gelijk aan vette partijen
    Zou op alle 3 niet rekenen. Saffedienne net verloren van Story. Mous staat op ufc 200 en randamie wacht op een grote partij.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by su-dai View Post

Rotterdam was ik gelukkig ook bij. Was mooi om mee te maken zo'n gala hier in Nederland. Hoop ooit UFC Dublin ofzo nog mee te pakken.
    Ik ben onder andere ook bij bv. Glory Parijs en Brussel geweest, en soms is de matchmaking niet altijd heel spectaculair, als je er gewoon een mooi weekendje van maakt is het al gauw top.

Denk idd niet dat Germaine of Mousasi hier op de card komt te staan, maar Arlovski tegen Barnett vind ik als main event wel weer een dikke partij.

vCash

Nick Hein wel bevestigd!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by e-type View Post
    Nog geen Nick Hein aangekondigd?
    Nick Hein gets home bout in Germany, meets Tae Hyun Bang at UFC Fight Night in Hamburg

Nick Hein will return from what will be nearly a year layoff for a fight in front of his home German fans this fall.

Hein (13-2 MMA, 3-1 UFC) is set to meet Tae Hyun Bang (18-9 MMA, 2-2 UFC) in a lightweight bout at the UFC’s “Fight Night” event in Hamburg, Germany. Promotion officials announced the new booking today.

UFC Fight Night in Hamburg takes place Sept. 3 at Barclaycard Arena in Hamburg, Germany. The entire event streams on UFC Fight Pass.

Hein, who hails from Cologne, Germany, has won back-to-back fights. After a decision win over Drew Dober in his promotional debut – and lightweight debut – at UFC Fight Night 41 in Berlin, he dropped a decision to James Vick at UFC Fight 57, which was his only career fight in the United States to date.

But after that, he picked up decision wins over Lukasz Sajewski at UFC Fight Night 69 in Berlin and Yusuke Kasuya at UFC Fight Night 75 in Japan. He was scheduled to return a month ago at UFC Fight Night 87 against Jon Tuck in the Netherlands, but was forced out with an injury.

Bang will attempt to put together his first winning streak in eight years when he meets Hein on enemy turf. He made his UFC debut in January 2014, but dropped a decision to Mairbek Taisumov in Singapore at UFC Fight Night 34. He bounced back in a big way with a knockout of Kajan Johnson at UFC 174 – a win that earned him a double bonus for “Fight of the Night” and “Performance of the Night.” But 11 months later, he was submitted in the first round by Tuck at UFC Fight Night 66 in the Philippines.

The South Korean was booked for the UFC’s debut in his home country this past November, and he took advantage with a split-decision win over Leo Kuntz to get back in the win column. Now he’ll again go after two straight – which hasn’t happened for him since his days in Japan’s DEEP promotion in 2008.

The latest UFC Fight Night in Hamburg lineup now includes:

Jessin Ayari vs. Emil Meek
    Tae Hyun Bang vs. Nick Hein

vCash

Rustam Khabilov vs. Reza Medadi set for UFC Fight Night 93

UFC lightweights Rustam Khabilov and Reza Madadi are set to lock horns when the duo meets in the Octagon in the UFC's return to Germany on September 3rd. The UFC made the news official on Twitter on Friday.

Khabilov, 29, is on a two-fight win streak having most recently defeated Chris Wade via unanimous decision at UFC Fight Night 87 in May. His professional record stands at 19-3.

Madadi, 37, had a successful return to the Octagon in May, also at UFC Fight Night 87, when he bested Yan Cabral via TKO in the third round. He had lost 18 months of his career due to a prison sentence he served in Sweden for aggravated burglary. Madadi's record holds at 14-4.

UFC Fight Night 93 is scheduled to take place at the Barclaycard Arena in Hamburg, Germany. The card is headlined by a heavyweight clash between Andrei Arlovski and Josh Barnett. This will serve as the fourth UFC event in Germany, Europe's largest market and economy.

vCash

Sam Sicilia itching for return, eyes Dennis Siver in Hamburg

It’s been six months since UFC featherweight Sam Sicilia (15-6 MMA, 5-5 UFC) has set foot in the octagon, and he’s anxious to book a return. And if it’s going to take playing matchmaker to get a fight, Sicilia said he’ll take Dennis Siver (22-11 MMA, 11-8 UFC) at September’s UFC Fight Night in Hamburg.

“I would love that fight,” Sicilia told MMAjunkie. “I have always wanted it. I feel like it’s appropriate right now.

“Nothing against him personally, but I’ve always just watched him fight and gone, ‘Oh, come on. Give me that guy. I would love it.'”

Sicilia was last in action in November, when he saw a two-fight winning streak come to a screeching halt in a 93-second loss to Korean prospect Doo Ho Choi.

Sicilia admits he strayed from the gameplan in order to pursue a firefight, and the risk backfired.

“It was kind of a frustrating fight,” Sicilia said. “I admit that I wanted to knock him out, and he threw straight punches and caught me. I ended up firing off of instincts instead of – the plan was I was going wrestle him a little bit, grapple him, at least stay in the clinch with him for a while, but it didn’t go that way.

“That accurate little bastard clipped me.”

Sicilia has had six months to contemplate what went wrong, and he says that correcting his mistakes has fueled his drive in the gym.

“Walking around with a loss for six months is a terrible feeling,” Sicilia said. “But I’m not wasting it. I know I have a lot of things to improve on – skillset stuff.”

Sicilia’s teammates Michael Chiesa and Julianna Pena are each booked for big fights next month, and he said the buzz around their Sik-Jitsu gym is building.

“There’s something about our little gyn where everybody is hungry, and right now is a good time for our gym,” Sicilia said. “A lot of our up-and-coming pros just fought, too. Sometimes that stuff doesn’t align. We’ve got a bunch of killers in there, and once they’ve all seen it done, like it becomes realistic that they can make it to the UFC, these guys are putting in their time.

“We’ve got great guys, and I believe big things are coming up for our gym.”

And Sicilia wants to be a part of that success. He just needs UFC matchmaker Sean Shelby to hand out his next assignment.

“I’m going to have a busy end of the year is what it’s looking like,” Sicilia said. “Talking to Sean, he pretty much said, ‘Don’t get fat and don’t get hurt,’ so I think I’m up next.

“It has been really frustrating, but I’m making good use of the time.”

And if Shelby is taking suggestions, Sicilia would like to go ahead and book his trip to Germany for a fight with Siver.

“He’s beat some good guys,” Sicilia said. “I’m not saying that he’s a slouch, but I would love to get in the cage with that guy.

“It’s just something that I’ve had my eye on forever.”

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
    Nick Hein wel bevestigd!
    Haha! Thumbs up :-)

vCash

makwan amirkhani erbij en ik ben er ook bij!
    Home mtk-gym.nl

vCash

Gustafson en Picket toegevoegd. Best leuke kaart aan het worden zo.

vCash

'Karate Hottie' vs. Aisling Daly slated for UFC Fight Night 93 in Germany

A new women’s strawweight bout has been added to the lineup for the UFC’s September return to Germany.

Officials today announced former Invicta FC champion Michelle Waterson (13-4 MMA, 1-0 UFC) has been booked to fight Irish contender Aisling Daly (16-6 MMA, 2-1 UFC).

UFC Fight Night 93 takes place Sept. 3 at Barclaycard Arena in Hamburg, Germany. The entire event streams on UFC Fight Pass, though the bout order hasn’t been finalized.

Waterson is No. 15 in the USA TODAY Sports/MMAjunkie MMA women’s strawweight rankings. Daly isn’t ranked.

After losing her Invicta FC atomweight belt to Herica Tiburcio in late 2014, Waterson signed with the UFC in 2015, moved up a weight class and scored a submission victory over Angela Magana later in April. “The Karate Hottie” then was slated to fight Tecia Torres at UFC 194 in late 2015 but pulled out of the bout with a knee injury (and later suffered a hand injury). The 30-year-old is on a 7-1 run heading into her second UFC bout.

Daly, meanwhile, joined the UFC in 2014 after a quarterfinal-round finish on “The Ultimate Fighter 20.” Since her time on the show, the 28-year-old is 2-1 with victories over Alex Chambers and Ericka Almeida sandwiched around a decision loss to Randa Markos. Overall, the Cage Warriors vet and former NAAFS champ is on a 3-1 run.

The latest UFC Fight Night 93 card includes:

Jan Blachowicz vs. Alexander Gustafsson
    Tae Hyun Bang vs. Nick Hein
    Jessin Ayari vs. Emil Weber Meek
    Christian Colombo vs. Jarjis Danho
    Rustam Khabilov vs. Reza Madadi
    Henry Briones vs. Brad Pickett
    Aisling Daly vs. Michelle Waterson

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Klassikl View Post
    Gustafson en Picket toegevoegd. Best leuke kaart aan het worden zo.

Ook Germaine de Randamie komt in aktie in Hamburg. Ze neemt het op 3 september op tegen Ashlee Evans Smith.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchmuaythai View Post
    Ook Germaine de Randamie komt in aktie in Hamburg. Ze neemt het op 3 september op tegen Ashlee Evans Smith.
    Top! Bedankt voor het doorgeven Marco! Veel succes met de voorbereidingen

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchmuaythai View Post
    Een tegenstander di lager stat op de ranglijst. erg jammer hoor. Goed nieuws is dat ze weer kan vlammen.

vCash

Niks mis met deze card.

vCash

Ufc sws goed bezig.
    7 evenementen de komende 8 of 9 weken.
    Persoonlijk kijk ik het meest uit naar Alistair tegen Miocic en Diaz tegen McTapper en lawler tegen Woodley is ook niet verkeerd.

Hoop dat Germaine snel een top 5 tegenstander krijgt mocht ze deze winnen.

vCash

Default Germaine de Randamie weer in actie

vCash

had haar liever tegen een top 10 zien knokken.

vCash

Ook al zo'n slachtoffer van 'vervuilde supplementen'.
    Ach, ze heeft Fallon Fox verslagen...tussendoortje voor Germaine, maar hierna moet de UFC wel naar boven kijken hoor....
    It's okay to be white

vCash

http://mixfight.com/2016/07/De-Randa...-NIGHT-Hamburg

DE RANDAMIE WEER IN ACTIE TIJDENS UFC FIGHT NIGHT HAMBURG

Jul 22, 2016 De UFC keert terug naar Duitsland en bevestigt vandaag dat de Nederlandse Germaine de Randamie tijdens UFC FIGHT NIGHT: ARLOVSKI VS BARNETT in Hamburg op 3 september 2016 in actie zal komen.

Na de spectaculaire overwinning van De Randamie in Rotterdam, waar zij voor thuispubliek Anna Elmose knockout sloeg in de eerste ronde, neemt zij het nu op tegen Ashlee Evans Smith uit Californië, USA. De Randamie staat twaalfde in de Bantamgewichtsklasse en Evans Smith dertiende.

Samen met de aankondiging van UFC dat Leandro Issa het opneemt tegen Taylor Lapilus, is de kaart voor UFC FIGHT NIGHT: ARLOVSKI VS BARNETT nu compleet.

Het event in Hamburg is het vierde EMEA event van 2016 en wordt het derde opeenvolgende UFC event in Duitsland. Na twee succesvolle events in Berlijn in 2014 en 2015, is dit de eerste keer dat UFC naar Hamburg zal afreizen.

Chael Sonnen: The only thing bigger than UFC 167 is Wanderlei Silvas forehead

vCash

Is toch goed haar weer in actie te zien!