MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Micromanagement - Fight Game Business, Mark Kerr, Kevin Randleman, Alistair Overeem

Micromanagement in the Fight Game Business, Mark Kerr, Kevin Randleman, Alistair Overeem.

Micromanagement in the Fight Game Business, Mark Kerr, Kevin Randleman, Alistair Overeem.People who take things personally, should tame their ego’s, starting with myself.
    It’s January 21st 1997 in Recife Brazil, 2 days after the American heavyweight Mark Kerr fought a 30-minute bare knuckle war with Fabio Gurgel at the WVTC 3. I am on a boat on my way to an island. In the boat are Mark Kerr, Mark Coleman some other big-name fighters and myself with Frederico Lapenda. It is the good life, beaches, beautiful girls, speedboats, the fame and fortune lifestyle that every youngster dreams of.
    Mark Kerr starts his undefeated winning streak of 15-0 in WVTC, the UFC (2x UFC Heavyweight Tournament winner) and Pride FC, it earns him the name “The Smashing Machine”, “The Titan” “The Specimen”.
    It’s now the year 2000 and Kerr is losing for the first time against Kazuyuki Fujita and...read more here: http://basboon.com/?p=6773
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Off-topic much?

vCash

In ieder geval zwaar irritant. Aan het engels te zien heeft Bas het niet eens zelf geschreven.

vCash

het is een mooi verhaal wat ik kan bevestigen in iede eval het Zimmerman verhaal. Ik werd midden in de nacht wakker gebeld en hoorde dat Errol op politieburo Mijkenbroek zat. Ik ben daar heen gegaan maar kreeg niemand te spreken. Cor Hemmers (in zijn GG tenue) kreeg hem er toen in de ochtend uit.