MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Saki vs Safarov UFC London 16 Maart 2019

UFC Londen: Gokhan Saki vs. Saparbek Safarov officieel bevestigd

De terugkeer van de UFC naar londen markeert een gevecht tussen de Turks-Nederlandse Gokhan Saki en Saparbek Safarov.
    Red Fury MMA meldde al eerder dat de Turks-Nederlandse Gökhan Saki terugkeert naar de UFC-kooi op 16 maart 2019 in Londen. Vandaag is het gevecht officieel bevestigd door de UFC.
    Een beter kerst cadeau hadden de fans van Saki zich niet kunnen wensen. Na een succesvol debuut tijdens UFC Fight Night 117 in Japan, waar Saki, Henrique de Silva versloeg, liep hij later tegen een verlies aan.
    Tijdens UFC 226 waar Saki zijn tweede UFC-partij vocht, verloor hij van Khalil Rountree, die Saki knock-out sloeg. Het derde MMA-gevecht van Saki liep dus niet zoals gepland.
    Verlies

De tegenstander van Saki is de Rus Sparbek Safarov, deze moet zich nog bewijzen binnen de UFC. Hij heeft een record van acht gewonnen partijen bij een andere organisatie.

WAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Lastige pot weer voor Saki, al denk ik dat ze dat allemaal wel zijn.
    Toch hoop ik op de winst!

vCash

Traint hij bij Khabib bij eagle mma?

vCash

Hopen op winst, anders zie ik het zwart in voor Saki bij de UFC. WAR!!!
    It's okay to be white

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by e-type View Post
    Hopen op winst, anders zie ik het zwart in voor Saki bij de UFC. WAR!!!
    zijn tegenstander heeft 2x verloren dus die zal ook extra gemotiveerd zijn om een keer te winnen.

WAR SAKI!!!!!!!

vCash

Tickets on general sale Friday, February 1London, UK – UFC® today announced their eagerly anticipated return to London for Saturday, March 16, at The O2, marking the organisation's 11th live event in the English capital. With tickets in high demand each year, sports fans are encouraged to purchase early to avoid disappointment. Tickets will go on general sale Friday, February 1, via AXS and Ticketmaster. London has always been the home to landmark UFC events and has played host to some of the most memorable moments in UFC history, including Michael Bisping’s spectacular defeat of the legendary Anderson “The Spider” Silva in February 2016.“Ever since our first event in London in 2002, the city has always been a special location for the UFC. The fans here are some of the most passionate in the world and always turn up in their numbers to show their support,” commented UFC Senior Vice President, International and Content, David Shaw. “The UK is home to many of our world class mixed martial artists and its fantastic to see the sport continue to go from strength to strength here. It’s going to be a great night of action.” UFC light heavyweight and local Londoner, Jimi Manuwa, said: “There’s nothing like the London fans, especially for me as it’s my home town. Walking out to a packed O2 arena, looking at the crowd and seeing so many familiar faces is a dream in itself.”Fellow British UFC welterweight, Danny Roberts, added: “I have had some of my best career highlights in London, and I know that every time I perform there, I will be adding another one to the list. MMA fans are some of the best sporting fans in the world, and London is that one city that I know they will show me that.”Fans are advised to register their interest via ufc.com/London to gain early access to tickets and to follow @UFCEurope on Twitter for all the latest updates. Tickets to UFC FIGHT NIGHT® LONDON go on general sale on Friday, February 1, via AXS and Ticketmaster. Fight Club members will have the opportunity to purchase tickets early on Wednesday, January 30, whilst those who registered their interest early in this event will gain access on Thursday, January 31.Up NextUFC 230 Live Results TUF Blog: Marciea Allen Part 8 TUF Blog: Josh Parisian Part 8 Fans voices come firstFavorite athlete? Fantasy match-ups?Comments? Leave 'em here!ik wil er echt graag heen!

vCash

En als main event hebben we dan Darren till vs Masidal en leon edwards vs gunnar nelson als co main.
    Deze wordt dan zeker wel via veronica live uitgezonden Dat wordt het kijken wel waard

vCash

Volkan oezdemir vecht ook op deze card.

vCash

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by micha View Post
    ik ga er heen

Nice!

Daarna St. Patrick's Day ook nog. Wordt een dolle boel in Londen.
    It's okay to be white

vCash

Als dat maar goed gaat

vCash

dat wordt super gezellig met alle Saki fans. Ik was ook bij UFC 75 in de O2 arena en toen waren er een hoop MF leden was ook echt gezellig toen.