MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!
    vCash

Default Glory Kickboxing the path to become a Billion $ franchise. Netherlands the new Japan.

Glory Kickboxing the path to become a Billion $ franchise. The Netherlands has become the new Japan of fight sports!

It’s 2019 December 21st a record paying attendance of 31.000 screaming Dutch fans are witnessing Glory Collision 2 Badr Hari vs Rico Verhoeven in the Gelderdome in Arnhem Holland.

The event broke all viewing records in the Netherlands with 3.5 million Dutch people watching the rating skyrocket during the Badr Hari vs Rico Verhoeven fight with over half of the country tuning in to see the Glory heavyweight title fight between the two titans!

The long awaited success Glory needed since it began, these ratings and record attendance is the turning point of the organisation into the positive numbers, Glory walked the same route as the UFC which lost 45 million and then came that fight on Spike “Stephen Bonner vs Forrest Griffin” this fight in the finals of TUF became the game changer for the UFC eventually turning the company into a 4 billion dollar giant which was sold to IMG.

It is the 16th of February 2000 (just after I founded Golden Glory and after I organized the first Cage Fight in the Netherlands) I have an interview with a magazine called Bizz in the Netherlands about the fight sports business. My prediction in this magazine was that MMA would become bigger then boxing or Kickboxing. Another prediction I made was that if there was an investor who would back me up, he was going to make a lot of money so... read more here: http://basboon.com/?p=7105
    Advertentie door Mixfight.nl
    Advertentie van Mixfight

vCash

Bas, wat was de reden dat jij weg bent gegaan bij Glory? Zou je weer terug willen komen in die organisatie?