MIXFIGHT.COM
NOG GEEN LID?
MELD JE HIER GRATIS AAN!

Threaded View

vCash

Default Glory Rotterdam 20-06-2020 (Badr Hari vs. Benjamin Adegbuyi)

Sunday, Mar 01 2020 by GLORY PRESS
    AMSTERDAM - Badr Hari will face Benjamin Adegbuyi of Romania at the Rotterdam Ahoy Arena on Saturday, June 20.

Hari (106-14, 92 KO's) now is ready to return to the ring and get back on the title trail in June. Standing in his way is Adegbuyi (34-6, 19 KO's), who occupies the #1 position in the heavyweight rankings. The Romanian is a two-time GLORY heavyweight title challenger and three-time winner of GLORY Heavyweight Tournament Winner. He now steps up to take on the toughest challenge of his career in June.

An iconic figure whose presence transcends his sport, Hari's numerous wins over a string of legendary names earned him millions of fans around the world. All three of his GLORY appearances to date have taken place in front of sold-out arena crowds and December’s COLLISION 2 event set gate and broadcast records.

“I’m going to make somebody famous on June 20,” said Hari when the date of his return to the ring was first announced.

“Yeah, me - when I knock him out,” was Adegbuyi’s response when he was today confirmed as the opponent.

Tickets for the event went on sale today to fans who have registered at GloryKickboxing.com.

Last edited by arjenvos; 01-03-2020 at 19:10.