Baby King Kato Life For Fame Rock Star Highlights

Ga Naar Kato Boon YouTube: https://youtu.be/7SkgOQSpq2c

Baby Kato: Question for this video, who is Kato watching training in the ring in the beginning of this video? When I started this #YouTubeChannel its was for fun, but in the time of Covid19 lockdown, isolation and restricted traveling orders I decided to teach myself editing and trying to become an “expert” in YouTube. It’s now six weeks ago and Baby Kato’s YouTube Channel is skyrocketing. Surely it helps that papa was a producer of movies in Hollywood and produced many fighting events. Yet the rising YouTubeStar is #BabyKato, our son is a natural born actor and mostly all scenes are done within one take many spontaneously filmed by pure coincidence.
There are lots of pranks between Baby Kato and father Bas, but some videos also show the serious side of Kato, it’s fascinating to follow Baby Kato getting older and exploring the fruits of life. Sometimes like his father he shows symptoms of a baby gone roque, which brings the viewer hilarious footage. Kato Boon “Baby Kato” could become a future Einstein and Star in progress, or will he stay a cross between Bart Simpson, Culkin “home alone star”, “The Little Rascals” gang, the Dutch "Pietje Bell" and Swedish enfant terrible “Emile Lonneberga”.. Papa Boon - Kato: “You Can’t Do That You Little Minion”
As Kato reached 1500 subscribers in one month, we decided to make this special video for the fans. Baby Kato Kato Life For Fame Rock Star this video is a highlight video of the first 18 months of Kato’s life and some footage with his parents. The family is now working daily to produce content for Kato’s YouTube Channel and all have fun doing so every day. I hope you enjoy this new production and don’t forget to subscribe to Kato’s channel and hit the notification bell for weekly new Baby Kato video uploads.