Kato and Conan Boon Once We Were Babies

Kijk Watch hier: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL5hkGGtngY&t=10s

The birth of Conan Boon triggered me to start this YouTube Channel. Conan was born in July 2020 in Esan, Thailand, right in the middle of the pandemic. I started editing and produced the first video. I edited myself and made the video with the title "New-born Conan Boon first trip home meeting brother Kato." As the KatoBoonFamily channel got over two million views within six months, reaching 10K subscribers, I have more and more fans asking for Kato Boon and Conan Boon's footage at birth. So, I decided to combine Kato's and Conan's footage and added this with the first video I made. The first production, "New-born Trip," I edited at the end is because it is the HD quality version and the right format. At the beginning of my YouTube adventure, I made tons of mistakes (I still do, but I am learning)."
Another problem I had is that YouTube flagged the music I bought for the first video as a copyright violation. I did buy the music rights but could not find the certificate anymore, a wise lesson learned (better archiving). I numbered this video #1 as it was the beginning of this channel and the start of a new adventure. Enjoy this additional lovely new edited footage of Kato's and Conan's birth and their first months as babies.