Unitrustfx Crypto Scam Exposed. MMCrypto a Scammer?

Read here: https://basboon.com/unitrustfx-crypt...pto-a-scammer/

Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6lAgLOlwAQ&t=1s

#CryptoScam #MMCrypto #Bitcoin
YouTubers, MMCrypto, For flies and The Bitcoin Family Scam Alert

I have been working around the clock for the last week to expose a scam. I got scammed for 10.000 euros. My ego got punched, and I will not rest until all involved are exposed.
The YouTube Channels of Youtuber MMCrypto (Chris), The Bitcoin Family (Diddie), and Sami Loyal_Forflies (Sami) have a huge scam problem.

It is mind-boggling that almost every comment on all these channels, some over a thousand in one day, is riddled with scam artist WhatsApp and telegram replies.

As a Youtuber, it is hard to understand why these channels do not have their comment section controlled? I experimented by replying to each scammer's comment to warn why it was a scam. Some person removed my thousand warning replies. But the sam replies are still there. In some cases, when I talked with the scammers, they would remove the answer themself afterward.
This makes you think, are the Youtubers in on the scam? Do they get kickbacks?
What about Youtube itself? Why is their leftist army of social warriors, algorithms, and fact-checkers who removed hundreds of thousands of conservative channels (mainly for a different political opinion) not active in removing these scam answers?

Of course, Bas Boon can not let this just slide, and after one week, he is unraveling a scam that could be in the billions.
The beginning of an operation where the scammers get and will be scammed—the greed for Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency world.
The video shows you how to spot fake websites and messages. What to do to avoid this scam and above all it reveals several fake scam sites which are still active today.

Scam websites: beckercryptoinvestments.com scam, unitrustfc scam, wealthcryptofx scam, diamondreturn scam, WeekendPayouts scam

More information at www.basboon.com