Xi-Jinping and Putin’s Land Grab Games Will Backfire.

Read here, lees hier: https://basboon.com/xi-jinping-and-p...will-backfire/

Russia officially announced and signed a 400-page document about annexing the Ukraine Donetsk and Luhansk, Donbas regions. As we all know, the invasion of Russia is called a special military operation by Russia and is now a full-scale war with Ukraine, according to the Kremlin.

Indeed it has nothing to do with the wealth of agricultural lands of Ukraine and their mass oil fields, just worth 12 trillion dollars. Do we have to believe Putin cares so much about the Russian people who live in the breakaway territories that it’s worth risking a nuclear war?

The big third laughing party is Xi Jinping’s China, which can buy cheap oil from Russia. He loves Europe in chaos. It’s waiting now for China to invade Taiwan. Where did we hear the story before? That is our former land.

Who will control the 6.500 nukes when Putin is gone?
Putin should have sabotaged NATO projects, blown up pipelines in Norway and Poland, and blamed others. This current situation is the end of the man I once looked up to. The world right now is already in agony. It does not need a nuclear war that knows no winners. We know what the result of regime change was in Iraq. Who will control Russia’s nuclear arsenal when Putin is gone? Has anybody thought of that? Do you believe Ukraine’s Azov battalion is a good regime change and alternative for ruling over Russia’s nuclear arsenal?

Nations give citizenship everywhere. Yet we keep fighting for a piece of land? I moved to Thailand because I’m not too fond of the WEF rules of Klaus Schwab. I am originally from the Netherlands. The Dutch compromised government is implementing the Klaus Schwab Globalist policies. The number one corrupt politician eating out of the hands of Klaus Schwab is Dutch prime minister Mark Rutte. I am not going to fight; screw that. I migrated to Thailand and had to care for my family and live an extraordinary life.

Human survival instinct.
Humans at NASA recently tried to alter the trajectory of an asteroid. Ok, doomsday thinkers think... read more here: https://basboon.com/xi-jinping-and-p...will-backfire/